Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Pls Guys Advice Me On Which One To Buy: Redmi Note 8 Pro OR Redmi Note 9s - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Guys Advice Me On Which One To Buy: Redmi Note 8 Pro OR Redmi Note 9s (1159 Views)

How Do I Identify Original Chargers? Fakes Everywhere, Pls Guys / Should I Buy Redmi Note 8 Pro? Advice Me Please / I Want Buy Redmi 7 Fairly Used, Let Link Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Guys Advice Me On Which One To Buy: Redmi Note 8 Pro OR Redmi Note 9s by blakwater(m): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2020
Finally I've bought the Redmi note 9s 6/128GB grin cheesy cool

Re: Pls Guys Advice Me On Which One To Buy: Redmi Note 8 Pro OR Redmi Note 9s by culf: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2020
I somehow prefer note 8 pro

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Advice Me On Which One To Buy: Redmi Note 8 Pro OR Redmi Note 9s by PrettyBunny(f): 11:12am On Jul 19, 2020
blakwater:
Pls guys advice me on which one to buy: redmi note 8 pro OR redmi note 9s

Note 9s

3 Likes

Re: Pls Guys Advice Me On Which One To Buy: Redmi Note 8 Pro OR Redmi Note 9s by pheranme9(m): 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
9s have bigger screen and battery with more recent design compare with 8pro

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Advice Me On Which One To Buy: Redmi Note 8 Pro OR Redmi Note 9s by seunmueezz: 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
blakwater:
Both are nice devices.
I use the note 8 pro though, and I love.
Since the 9s is more recent, you can go for it.
Advantages
1. Better battery
2. No heating, uses Snapdragon
3. Bigger, I think
Re: Pls Guys Advice Me On Which One To Buy: Redmi Note 8 Pro OR Redmi Note 9s by lloydhassan(m): 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
blakwater:

Go for note 8pro � 6gb/128gb, no long talk
Re: Pls Guys Advice Me On Which One To Buy: Redmi Note 8 Pro OR Redmi Note 9s by jetz(m): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
I am from note 8 to 9s the difference is very clear 9s is way doper with a good chipset
Re: Pls Guys Advice Me On Which One To Buy: Redmi Note 8 Pro OR Redmi Note 9s by seunmueezz: 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
jetz:
I am from note 8 to 9s the difference is very clear 9s is way doper with a good chipset
What is it with note 9s and doper chipset?
The only edge it has is the 8nm manufacturing process.
It is power efficient
Re: Pls Guys Advice Me On Which One To Buy: Redmi Note 8 Pro OR Redmi Note 9s by skywalker240(m): 6:12am On Jul 20, 2020
Note 9s cheesy
Re: Pls Guys Advice Me On Which One To Buy: Redmi Note 8 Pro OR Redmi Note 9s by RealEzee(m): 9:59am On Jul 20, 2020
Eiiish tuff call, both make sense Sha. You'll be fine with anyone one
Re: Pls Guys Advice Me On Which One To Buy: Redmi Note 8 Pro OR Redmi Note 9s by happy662(m): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
blakwater:
note 9s
Re: Pls Guys Advice Me On Which One To Buy: Redmi Note 8 Pro OR Redmi Note 9s by jetz(m): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
seunmueezz:

What is it with note 9s and doper chipset?
The only edge it has is the 8nm manufacturing process.
It is power efficient
i didn't say you should reply to me na biko how on earth will you want to compare SD720G to that of MTK G90T even the technology used re both different. Bia dude go for Note 9s or 9Pro i did and i ve no regrets.
Re: Pls Guys Advice Me On Which One To Buy: Redmi Note 8 Pro OR Redmi Note 9s by seunmueezz: 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
jetz:
i didn't say you should reply to me na biko how on earth will you want to compare SD720G to that of MTK G90T even the technology used re both different. Bia dude go for Note 9s or 9Pro i did and i ve no regrets.
Fine
Tell me more about it
Re: Pls Guys Advice Me On Which One To Buy: Redmi Note 8 Pro OR Redmi Note 9s by jetz(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Pls Guys Advice Me On Which One To Buy: Redmi Note 8 Pro OR Redmi Note 9s by blakwater(m): 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
Venoms001:

It will end in tears if you ever make a mistake of buying xiaomi phones
Im using redmi note 7 already chump
Re: Pls Guys Advice Me On Which One To Buy: Redmi Note 8 Pro OR Redmi Note 9s by seunmueezz: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
jetz:
https://m.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=10147&idPhone2=9812
There are many sites that compare phones, do not use only gsmarena... check Google, and YouTube.
These are opinions by differing individuals.
Overall, the 720G is slightly, I repeat SLIGHTLY, better than the G90T.
And the edge is the 8nm manufacturing process, and it doesn't overheat
Re: Pls Guys Advice Me On Which One To Buy: Redmi Note 8 Pro OR Redmi Note 9s by jetz(m): 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
seunmueezz:

There are many sites that compare phones, do not use only gsmarena... check Google, and YouTube.
These are opinions by differing individuals.
Overall, the 720G is slightly, I repeat SLIGHTLY, better than the G90T.
And the edge is the 8nm manufacturing process, and it doesn't overheat
slightly ko slightly ni come to 9s oga stop dey misyarn biko
Re: Pls Guys Advice Me On Which One To Buy: Redmi Note 8 Pro OR Redmi Note 9s by Berezuski: 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
Note 9S oooo
Re: Pls Guys Advice Me On Which One To Buy: Redmi Note 8 Pro OR Redmi Note 9s by seunmueezz: 8:27am On Jul 22, 2020
jetz:
slightly ko slightly ni come to 9s oga stop dey misyarn biko
Truth is bitter... I prefer the camera sensor and processing on the note 8 pro����...
No frame rate drop even at highest graphics for games..... But you will notice that on the 720G..
Better RAM management �...
I just advice people to go for the note 9s because it is recent, power efficient, and doesn't overheat

(1) (Reply)

Beat By Dre Wireless Tour Earpod / Poco X3 Nfc, / Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.