Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

Stop Calling It "Face-mass", It's Incorrect - See The Correct Pronunciation. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Calling It "Face-mass", It's Incorrect - See The Correct Pronunciation. (485 Views)

I Am 21. Stop Calling Me "Ma" - Bbnaija's Angel Smith Cries Out / "I Am The Woman Your Man Wont Stop Calling" - Kemi Afolabi / Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Calling It "Face-mass", It's Incorrect - See The Correct Pronunciation. by Vincent2425(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2020
I was was startled when i heard a friend of mine asking someone if she sells 'Face Mass" ah i was confused because i have never come across such word before and i was like "Are you sure of what you're saying?".

Moreover, most people are fond of pronouncing some words wrongly, even if you correct them to the right way of pronouncing it, only few will take the correction and others will neglect and pronounce it the way it sounds right to their ear.
Read more ...https://www.ifygist.com.ng/2020/07/stop-calling-it-face-mass-its-incorrect.html

Re: Stop Calling It "Face-mass", It's Incorrect - See The Correct Pronunciation. by PS573(m): 10:44am On Jul 19, 2020
Please you should pronounce it Right here and here than Linkin...us more to somewhere else.
Re: Stop Calling It "Face-mass", It's Incorrect - See The Correct Pronunciation. by Lawdis(m): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2020
Vincent2425:
I was was startled when i heard a friend of mine asking someone if she sells 'Face Mass" ah i was confused because i have never come across such word before and i was like "Are you sure of what you're saying?".

Moreover, most people are fond of pronouncing some words wrongly, even if you correct them to the right way of pronouncing it, only few will take the correction and others will neglect and pronounce it the way it sounds right to their ear.
Read more ...https://www.ifygist.com.ng/2020/07/stop-calling-it-face-mass-its-incorrect.html

....oga you're even wrong so no need directing us to your la click du shake site.....it's simply called" NOSE MASK".....grin

(1) (Reply)

J. Cole Opens Up About His Personal Life, Saying He Has Two Sons With His Wife, / Kris Jenner Breaks Silence After Kanye West Brands Her 'Kris Jong-Un' / Sell Pure Water Instead: Man Advises EFE And Teddy A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.