Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Why Face Mask Can't Protect Against COVID-19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Face Mask Can't Protect Against COVID-19 (168 Views)

How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? / Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) / Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Face Mask Can't Protect Against COVID-19 by nylen12345: 10:29am On Jul 19, 2020
Re: Why Face Mask Can't Protect Against COVID-19 by WakeNbaked: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
And there are other renowned doctors that insist that the facemask is important. Trump has to put one on.

Why do we always feel we know more than those that are way close to information.

Just Google whether face mask is important on one tab and if it is not important on another tab, and you will find dozens of article to support your bias.

A single YouTube video can't make me to form an opinion.
Re: Why Face Mask Can't Protect Against COVID-19 by nylen12345: 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
WakeNbaked:
And there are other renowned doctors that insist that the facemask is important. Trump has to put one on.

Why do we always feel we know more than those that are way close to information.

Just Google whether face mask is important on one tab and if it is not important on another tab, and you will find dozens of article to support your bias.

A single YouTube video can't make me to form an opinion.

I provided link on that post to view research papers, if you've the time you can go through

(1) (Reply)

Having Eye Problems? / Save More On Your Health With Stc30 And See More Results In Less Time / Covid-19: ‘Lagos Spends N100,000 Not N1m Daily On Patient- Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.