Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Smouldering NDDC Scandal: Amaechi, Akpabio, Others Test Might Over South-south, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Smouldering NDDC Scandal: Amaechi, Akpabio, Others Test Might Over South-south, (20622 Views)

Tinubu, Akpabio, Others Meet In Aso Rock After Ningi’s Suspension / 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election / Ganduje, Akpabio, Others, Visit Governor Okorocha At People's House, Owerri (2) (3) (4)

Re: Smouldering NDDC Scandal: Amaechi, Akpabio, Others Test Might Over South-south, by bejeria101(m): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
Test your might! This mumu still dey play mortal kombat. grin grin
Re: Smouldering NDDC Scandal: Amaechi, Akpabio, Others Test Might Over South-south, by Sircarma99: 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
Power and Money ....Hmmm
Re: Smouldering NDDC Scandal: Amaechi, Akpabio, Others Test Might Over South-south, by Nomswag: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
cry I use to think the northerners are our problem but with this NDDC shit, I just discovered that we are our own enemy in Niger Delta. If you are from Niger Delta, I have a message for you. It's high time we stop all this northerners are milking us dry mentality, we should man up and start holding our Niger Delta leaders responsible.

Re: Smouldering NDDC Scandal: Amaechi, Akpabio, Others Test Might Over South-south, by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
Thief akpabio is a useless animal who deserve to be hanged .
Re: Smouldering NDDC Scandal: Amaechi, Akpabio, Others Test Might Over South-south, by deboysben(m): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
Let them scrap that nddc so there head go dey alright.

Rotten country.
Just negodu the kind of country we have.
Re: Smouldering NDDC Scandal: Amaechi, Akpabio, Others Test Might Over South-south, by GudluckIBB(m): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
\
\
[`quote author=Islie post=91867196]Smouldering NDDC Scandal: Amaechi, Akpabio, Others Test Might Over South-South, 2023

https://www.independent.ng/smouldering-nddc-scandal-amaechi-akpabio-others-test-might-over-south-south-2023/[/quote]
Re: Smouldering NDDC Scandal: Amaechi, Akpabio, Others Test Might Over South-south, by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
Deadlytruth:

The average SS person doesn't bear such resentment towards the SW. The Ewedu and Amala name calling stuffs are actually a thing of the SE due to agelong resentment over the allegation of betrayal during the war. To a very large extent the SS is neutral to the SE vs SW rivalry.
If you want more evidence to this, then consider the fact that in the last federal and governorship elections, GEJ surprisingly worked for and delivered victory to the APC for his own senatorial district, Federal Constituency and even governorship which the Supreme Court snatched away.
Trash
Re: Smouldering NDDC Scandal: Amaechi, Akpabio, Others Test Might Over South-south, by Yebosola(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
Deadlytruth:

The average SS person doesn't bear such resentment towards the SW. The Ewedu and Amala name calling stuffs are actually a thing of the SE due to agelong resentment over the allegation of betrayal during the war. To a very large extent the SS is neutral to the SE vs SW rivalry.
If you want more evidence to this, then consider the fact that in the last federal and governorship elections, GEJ surprisingly worked for and delivered victory to the APC for his own senatorial district, Federal Constituency and even governorship which the Supreme Court snatched away.

Kudos to u, when i see a matured polical comments am always happy, may your inks never dry, u are a patriot.

Re: Smouldering NDDC Scandal: Amaechi, Akpabio, Others Test Might Over South-south, by Donbazooka: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
Pls what is the difference between NDDC and NNPC.
One is used to siphoon for the north whilst the other is used to siphoon for the south....
Re: Smouldering NDDC Scandal: Amaechi, Akpabio, Others Test Might Over South-south, by Elvixbeatz(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Am a niger deltan we are our own problem.. we only complain wen it is affecting us personally.... In dis zone u hear or see a youth protesting shouting d Government is bad. D Government policies are not good bla bla bla.. we are d militant we are dis we are dt..!!!! Jst put dem on a salary job of 70k and dey will forget about how d problem is affecting their families and brothers back at home.. I weep for d future of our zone wen oil becomes useless because my ppl HV squandered dia futures!!!!! Also 90% of Niger deltans are myopic wicked and self centered..

Re: Smouldering NDDC Scandal: Amaechi, Akpabio, Others Test Might Over South-south, by Sunnyja: 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
Yebosola:

No, am not fighting u, I thought u guys said is supporter of APC & Ewedu and amala party according to u & your SE brothers grin
What are you even saying?! Are there no SS and SE people in APC?! Are all SW people APC members?! Try get small na.
Re: Smouldering NDDC Scandal: Amaechi, Akpabio, Others Test Might Over South-south, by Coldie(m): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
For akpabio to leave d work he is supposed to do and focus on how to steal. I have this feeling power is going to the ss come 2023 and akpabio is getting ready for it
Re: Smouldering NDDC Scandal: Amaechi, Akpabio, Others Test Might Over South-south, by blackgold90(m): 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
ChoCho54:
Without reading this long epistle, we already know that it's a power play for the control of the APC in the region when 2023 finally comes. But they should disagree to agree quickly and put their house in order if they intend to upstage their SW contenders.
That's if APC zones it to the South ooo..

A South-South minister is already said to have posi­tioned himself to become a running mate to a serving northern governor in 2023. Billions would be needed for that project. And NDDC is the surest pool.

Tinubu/ganduje vs elrufia /ameachi

South can never be president of Nigeria after the sellout by Yoruba to eat porridge

Re: Smouldering NDDC Scandal: Amaechi, Akpabio, Others Test Might Over South-south, by earnit3: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
Really
Re: Smouldering NDDC Scandal: Amaechi, Akpabio, Others Test Might Over South-south, by Deadlytruth(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
operationmoses:

Trash
Kiss the truth.
Re: Smouldering NDDC Scandal: Amaechi, Akpabio, Others Test Might Over South-south, by Deadlytruth(m): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nomswag:
cry I use to think the northerners are our problem but with this NDDC shit, I just discovered that we are our own enemy in Niger Delta. If you are from Niger Delta, I have a message for you. It's high time we stop all this northerners are milking us dry mentality, we should man up and start holding our Niger Delta leaders responsible.

I realized that we are our own problem as far back as during GEJ's tenure when the hitherto frenzied resource control agitations all suddenly died down and the tunes changed to "Jonathan must have his 8 years to balance the power equation".

Re: Smouldering NDDC Scandal: Amaechi, Akpabio, Others Test Might Over South-south, by Blackking98(m): 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
Yebosola:

No, am not fighting u, I thought u guys said is supporter of APC & Ewedu and amala party according to u & your SE brothers grin
You're being incoherent with your poor English.
Anyway we've produced two APC National chairmen and Edo has been an APC state.
So you can sit in ilesha or brown roof ibadan and type shit about us in the SS it won't change anything in reality. Slow poke
Re: Smouldering NDDC Scandal: Amaechi, Akpabio, Others Test Might Over South-south, by Yebosola(m): 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
Blackking98:

You're being incoherent with your poor English.
Anyway we've produced two APC National chairmen and Edo has been an APC state.
So you can sit in ilesha or brown roof ibadan and type shit about us in the SS it won't change anything in reality. Slow poke

U can do your corrections like a gentle person, but been a militant shows your true colours, swamp rat.
Re: Smouldering NDDC Scandal: Amaechi, Akpabio, Others Test Might Over South-south, by Blackking98(m): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
Yebosola:

U can do your corrections like a gentle person, but been a militant shows your true colours, swamp rat.
Educated skull miner grin
Re: Smouldering NDDC Scandal: Amaechi, Akpabio, Others Test Might Over South-south, by edibobo: 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
WAEC 2020 Question Paper

Subject: Social studies
Classification: Compulsory Subject
Instruction: Candidates must answer question 1a and any other 3 questions.
Questions
1a. Who slapped Akpabio for what reason and on what occasion.
b. If you were Akpabio and you were slapped what would you have done
c. In not more than three sentences describe the difference between Akpabio's slap and regular slap
d. What are the historical, social political and marital implications of Akpabio's Slap.
e. Mention 5 lessons you learnt from Akpabio's slap
f. What was the likely sound of Akpabio's slap: taaa, tooo, tawawam etc
g. Why did Akpabio keep his slap secret. He neither went to Police nor briefed a lawyer.
h. In the light of the foregoing, what is the likelihood of Akpabio getting a counterpart slap from his wife

Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. / PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam / Ajegunle’s 'One Million Boys' Arrested By Police In Lagos