Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Working With Children And Young Adults With Physical And Behavioural Challenges - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Working With Children And Young Adults With Physical And Behavioural Challenges (146 Views)

Overcoming Bedwetting In Adults With Natural Remedies. / 4 Daily Cares In Young Adults With Epididymitis / HIV Among Adolescents And Young Adults. (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Working With Children And Young Adults With Physical And Behavioural Challenges by femoomo(m): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2020
My name is Omowunmi Oluwafemi,am an Occupational therapist with over Eight working experience with children and young adults with physical and behavioural challenges, should in case you meet someone who need my services, please do call on me on 07056424531. Thanks
Re: Working With Children And Young Adults With Physical And Behavioural Challenges by KelvinCoaster(m): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2020
Can you work inthe Northeast?
Re: Working With Children And Young Adults With Physical And Behavioural Challenges by femoomo(m): 11:15am On Jul 19, 2020
Yes please. Send me your contact so I can forward you my curriculum vitae.

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Hackers Tried To Steal Coronavirus Research, Hacked Hundreds Of Companie / Bill Gates Donates $1 Million To Address COVID-19 Pandemic In Nigeria / Natural Method To End Premature Ejaculation And Last Longer In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.