Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,293 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) (31611 Views)

Lagos Assembly Moves To Upgrade 3 General Hospitals To Tertiary Hospital Status / Lagos Commences Refurbishment Of General Hospitals / Fire Accident Victim Rejected By General Hospitals In Lagos Dies (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) by sonnie10: 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
He is trying, but its normal. Once in a while fortune drops a good Governor for a state, check history.
Re: Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) by Chudivictor(m): 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
EdmundChidera:
Ikpeazu is the best governor he have done so much for Abians

grin
supported
Re: Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) by benebaby77: 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ahmed0336:
is it safe to say that Umahi is best Governor in Southeast?

He might be the best in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
flyingpig:
Never. If he were like some state governors that brand any project they commission with their name, every major infrastructure; the shopping mall, tunnel, 4 fly overs, international market, school of nursing, and on-going stadium and airport would have been named after him. Funny he doesn't credit any of them to his name.

The international market is credited to his mom undecided
Re: Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) by caleboxylic: 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
Coldie:
Apart from anambra and ebonyi no other eastern state has a flyover thats how much they love us

You need to travel. Enugu built first flyover in 80s under Jim nwobodo.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) by davies(m): 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
If not for Covid-19, all this yeye polithiefcian won't even think of building or renovating a hospital in 20 months not to talk of 2 hospitals in 20 days..
Kudos to him but he can and should do more to ameliorate the hardship they've cause the poor and gullible masses who sell their votes for peanut and expect a 5 star hospital.
Re: Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) by kamsiobi: 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
he is doing well

1 Like

Re: Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) by SmartchildTutor: 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Yes, it is safe.
And one of the two best governors in Nigeria, the other is Prof. Zulum of Borno State.

Restoration 2023.
Let's project the icons for a greater Nigeria where every citizen is a stakeholder.

Zulum for president.
Umahi for vice president.

Let's key in to this project reclaim your citizenship!

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) by Mekanus(m): 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Very safe

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) by Gkay1(m): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
Good news

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) by colestephan86: 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ahmed0336:
I stand to be corrected, eng Dave is the best in the East and I think he will perform 10 times better than ambode and sanwolu combined in road construction and maintenance.
The man is truly an engineer, build concrete roads in ebonyi state.
For the tribal bigots , im yemi Cole.

6 Likes

Re: Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) by Caleb17: 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
Talk and do Governor grin. I suggest that other South East Governors should temporarily handover to their deputies and embark one month leadership course @ Ebony State. I move the motion.

12 Likes

Re: Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ahmed0336:

Is this a hospital ? Public health center over here fine pass private hospitals for Nigeria, I love Nigeria but you guys praising this rubbish is why Nigeria is a zoo.. is this an hospital I am weeping for my dear country, they themselves can’t admit their kids and family there, they know that’s why I come over here for health care
Re: Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) by pasol4real(m): 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ahmed0336:
The whole Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) by Caleb17: 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
What did you just say
EdmundChidera:

grin
Re: Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) by PiggyvestMoney: 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
My lovely governor, God bless you.
Re: Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) by pasol4real(m): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
EngineerBode:
Ebonyi state will never forget this man
Never
This is a Sam mbakwe or lateef jakande kind of governor

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) by Munzy14(m): 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

Definitely!

He would have had a Competitor in Mr. Ihiedioha but Courtesy of the Supreme Court that was tharwted!
You are well informed on the situations on ground.

Ihedioha within 7 months did super projects, only God knows what he would av done with 4yrs.

umahi is living up to his profession in providing quality edifice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) by Integrafamoo: 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
...and fayemi has never commissioned a single project in 2 years except the sack of eksu and other workers

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) by Racoon(m): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
Give it to Gov.Dave Umahi in regards to infrastructural developments.

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) by Sunshyne200(m): 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
This is my state and I am proud.

They call us weak igbos, we are showing them how strong we are.

No be by mouth na works oh

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) by slowice(m): 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
ThinkSmarter:
Umahi is trying sha.
But the truth remains that the new 13 general hospitals across the 13 LGA were the projects of the former Umahi's boss, Elechi.
Umahi is just doing the finishing and equipping.

So you think he shouldn't have finished and equipped them? You said "just"
Re: Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) by stagger: 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
I am not one given to praising politicians. I loathe most of them. But I must say one thing.

As someone who first went to Abakaliki in 1995 when the place was looking like a village, and compared it with my last visit in November last year with several trips made over the years, I cannot but commend Gov Umahi. Knowing how much of a kleptomaniac his former boss was, spending 8 years without doing anything for the state, I am perplexed that Gov Umahi could in 4 years with lower allocation, perform the kind of magical transformation of the state that I have witnessed over the past 25 years.

It is a wonder. Last time I went there, I was getting lost up and down as I could not recognize most of the roads any more.

10 Likes

Re: Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) by LCling: 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
Mr ihedioha was very active. Before supreme court undo the people of the state. Looolz there is worst now . Imo people curse supreme court daily

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) by PopeFlatino(m): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
I served in Ebonyi in 2017,,I was impressed on everything about d new face of d state,,,I thought dat I have seen it all until I paid a visit back to d state this January ...Wow shocked New things everyday kiss,the Governor is d best in d whole Africa not just Nigeria..forget sentiment

U might debate but he isn't just ur average politician,,He says,He completes not just to do ..
Very simple and down to earth,the engineers in d state are always active on d street lights 24/7 just to beef up security in d state ...

I wish he can govern Imo state in 2023 if possible cry

9 Likes

Re: Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ahmed0336:
By carrying out his civic rights and responsibilities with payers money?

You make me laugh.

Continue...
Re: Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) by madridsta007(m): 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
EdmundChidera:

grin

Is that one a Governor? grin

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) by ImaIma1(f): 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
Smithkafors:

Why south east,why not Nigeria......compare the resources he has with other state. He is definitely the best. He is contracting Airport and stadium at the same time....work is not stopping.

When we have Udom Emmanuel
Re: Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) by Dapson73(m): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
Kudos Mr Governor.
But I would have love to see the condition of the hospitals before reconstruction.
Re: Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) by guru90: 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
Umahi de buhari boy.. I don't know y I hate this man. This Man de suffer his Staff via salary incomplete.
Re: Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) by Hedonisco: 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
Abeg make we hear word. The standards for good governance in Nigeria are criminally low. We can like to celebrate nonsense eh. Tueh.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Day(pix) by Alashoalash10: 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
Kosiso12:
Gov. Umahi Completes Reconstruction Of Two General Hospitals In Ebonyi In 20 Days (Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

Governor David Nweze Umahi has once again completed the reconstruction of two General Hospitals in Ebonyi State in just 20 days

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent in Abakaliki, the Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mr. Francis Nwaze said this is “in conformity with the avowed decision of the Governor of Ebonyi State, Engr. David Umahi to ensure that Ebonyi medical sector is ranked the best in the world ranking and his preparedness and dogged efforts in tackling the spread of COVID-19 and other dangerous diseases in Ebonyi State.

He noted that these are some of the reasons Umahi completed the reconstruction, renovation and equipping of two additional 150-bed capacity general hospitals – Ikwo General Hospital and Onicha General Hospital, even as he is still on self-isolation.

Recall that on June 28th 2020, while the Governor was interacting with Ebonyi State COVID-19 Medical Team at New Government House, disclosed that he made approval for the renovation and reconstruction of additional three general Hospitals at Ikwo, Onicha and Ishielu which is to provide quick medical attention to the three senatorial zones of the state.

Governor Umahi further explained that his target is to provide a sustainable and working system of the medical sector where a reported emergency case can be attended to in five minutes across the state.

As at yesterday, the two newly reconstructed and equipped general hospitals are ready and awaiting commissioning while the Ishielu General Hospital promised to be ready in 7 days according to the Chairman of the Renovation Committee, who also doubles as the Commissioner for Human Capital Development, Mrs Ann Aligwe.

Mr Nwaze said : “To write about the developmental strides of the Governor in the health sector will certainly take thousands of pages of papers to be completed but few among them is the recent completion of the Abakaliki General Hospital, Elinwovbu, the construction of a modern college of medicine which promises to treat major renal malfunctions like the Kidney, Liver, etc. The construction of 300 Bed Isolation and Treatment Center at FETHA, Abakaliki; the reconstruction of the School of Health and Midwifery, the consequipping and equiping of the first Southern Virology Center and lots more.”

“Indeed, we now have A NEW EBONYI STATE THAT WE TAKE PRIDE IN.”

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1358557/gov-umahi-completes-reconstruction-two-general-hospitals-ebonyi-20-days-photos/
Good of him hope he can been admitted there sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Advice On Edmark Health Products??? / Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? / 5 Things To Avoid Before Sleeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.