Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Why Cant Otedola Have Given Birth To Me- Phd Holder - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Cant Otedola Have Given Birth To Me- Phd Holder (314 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) / Mercy Johnson Has Not Given Birth To 4th Child - Prince Odi Okojie, Her Husband / Mr Eazi And Bae, Temi Otedola Have Been Together For 2 Years...celebrates In Sty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Cant Otedola Have Given Birth To Me- Phd Holder by DejiPlug(m): 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
Understanding the beautiful essence of leading a purposeful life, Pastor Seun Osigbesan of GraceMade Christian Centre and Commander of #changeagents, today hosted the fiery Dr. Samuel Ekundayo- senior lecturer and Purpose Preacher- all the way from New Zealand via mixlr for today's cosmos lecture about relevant tactics to discover your purpose in life.

Join Clay the Rock goddess on Celeb Stopover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-AulrLfbKI

Speaking on "why cant Otedola have given birth to me" Dr. Samuel Ekundayo narrates how he felt like a non-entity despite his PhD until he eventually discovered his purpose which in turn has transformed him to a blessing for many others. Promising a later extensive 5 hour lecture to break his compacted teachings from today down, Dr. Samuel however recommended these 5 keys as vital....

Ways of connecting to your Purpose

Look up (to God in prayers) for power
Look within (Actions & Patterns)
Look back (to where you are coming from and derive strength to push forward)
Look down (at some of the lowest moments to assist in shaping you)
Look around (for situations calling out your name)

Host: Seun & Seun Osigbesan

(1) (Reply)

Meet Ofego The Comedian Behind Most Of The Nigerian Jokes You See Online Today / Rape: Dress Well To Avoid Being A Victim - Victoria Inyama / Stop Wasting Your Time - Peter Okoye Tells Fans Hoping For Psquare Reunion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.