Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz (5427 Views)

Nyrol's Customer Pre-order Immaculate And SWEET 2006 Toyota 4runner From Fhemmmy / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz by nyrol(m): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2011
Hello Nairalanders i am proud to present to you a sparkling clean 2000 model Toyota 4Runner AWD SR5 i Pre-Ordered from Fhemmy Motos of North America. This deal was consumated late last year, early december to be precised. We did all we needed do money changed hands pix were seen and agreed upon. some few days to the cut off date of the shipping of this vehicle Fhemmy motos cancelled the 4runner we ve earlier agreed upon for this beauty on wheels, i was dumb founded this is too clean. Although me missed the cut off date of the regular shipping line Fhemmy Motos usesĀ  so we had to settle for Grimaldi to still make the time we promised my client here in Naija, with Grimaldi we had some hiccups but alas the ride arrived Naija in perfect condition, my client cant stop thanking me. One good turn they say deserves another and i hope this deal will bring me several referrals and cool deals. Its possible, we can do it. Thanks Fhemmy Motos, even though this isnt my first ride with Fhemmy Motos this particular ride from Fhemmy Motos deserves a good recommendation. Fhemmy Motos thank you Sir.

Re: Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz by nyrol(m): 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2011
Brand new Jack and wheel spanner

Re: Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz by nyrol(m): 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2011
Air Vent on the Bonnet

Re: Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz by nyrol(m): 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2011
More pix

Re: Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz by nyrol(m): 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2011
The rear lights

Re: Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz by Fhemmmy: 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2011
Boss . . . . .Working for you and working with you has always been fun, cos you are a man that knows what you want and wont settle for less.
We thank you for the opportunities you have give to us.

We apologize for the little delay on the ride . . . . . . Keep up the good work and sky will even be the beginning of the great things to come your way.

[size=18pt]Your 2008 Camry is next . . . . . . . The thread will be opened soon.[/size]
Re: Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz by nyrol(m): 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2011
Thanks Boss. There is nothing like a good deal. Thanks for keeping your words and surpassing our expectation. Buyer was suprise i didnt demand for money even after getting him something better than what he had already settled for. Anyway i know my transaction with him will only get us referals. Yeah ma 08 Camry my biggest deal till date, we give praises to Allah, it was camry 2000 two years ago now its 08 and the year is just starting, we give praises Chief. We can do better with God and you giving us a helping hand. Nothing is impossible. One deal after another,
Re: Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz by nyrol(m): 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2011
more cool Naija pix to come on aboard soon. watch dis space
Re: Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz by Osama10(m): 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2011
Nice one. cool
Re: Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz by coolme2: 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2011
Thump up, profs that make things happen
Re: Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz by Fhemmmy: 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2011
We owe all thanks to God . . . . . . .It is never about us, but about Him
Re: Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz by nyrol(m): 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2011
As promised more scintillating pix
Re: Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz by nyrol(m): 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2011
Cool Wheel and a powerful engine to propel dis beauty.
Re: Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz by nyrol(m): 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2011
who no like better thing

Re: Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz by Fhemmmy: 12:04am On Feb 08, 2011
Your 2008 Camry, Sir will be head turning . . . . . We remain humble
Re: Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz by coolme2: 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2011
and may u walk and never stumble
Re: Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz by Fhemmmy: 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2011
cool-me:

and may u walk and never stumble

Amen Chief . . . . .i hope you dont mind for us to open a thread on your ride for people to know that my Chief has done it . . .
Re: Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz by coolme2: 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2011
it will be good for us to feed our eyes. wink
Re: Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz by Fhemmmy: 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2011
cool-me:

it will be good for us to feed our eyes. wink

Thanks for the permission . . . . . The thread will be ready in couple of dayssssssss
Re: Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz by nyrol(m): 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2011
feed your eyes, Cool me nice to have you on here.

Re: Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz by nyrol(m): 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2011
This ride is clean in and out
Re: Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz by Fhemmmy: 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2011
nyrol:

feed your eyes, Cool me nice to have you on here.

The more i look at this ride now, the more i can see the beauty . . . . . . . Nice machine . . .Chairman really has a good taste
Re: Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz by nyrol(m): 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2011
Baba Fhemmo like i told you when we were about consummating this deal, i called the man Chairman cos he is the Chairman of the Estate where i reside. so i know it was a tricky deal when i was going into it, its a make or mar kind of job- if anything had went awry with the deal you could imagine how my wife go take dey waka for Estate even if i manage to swallow the shame what about my wife and daughter? But you need to see the Chairman show off his ride and say with Pride that i ordered the machine for him direct from the USA, like say na special thing for motor to come direct from USA to person compound for Naija. i wont tell you lies baba i dey feel cool for Estate now. More deals dey come!!!

Re: Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz by wape2003: 10:07am On Feb 09, 2011
baba fhemmmy, can i get clean sienna bus from you? i dey sell car too . but mostly truck and bus unground now. a customer of mine needed the sienna bus. 2003 Model can i get it from including the price, : you can call me on this number: 08123106591 or email: fuwape2003@yahoo.com

thank you

Engr . Akin
Re: Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz by Fhemmmy: 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2011
nyrol:

Baba Fhemmo like i told you when we were about consummating this deal, i called the man Chairman cos he is the Chairman of the Estate where i reside. so i know it was a tricky deal when i was going into it, its a make or mar kind of job- if anything had went awry with the deal you could imagine how my wife go take dey waka for Estate even if i manage to swallow the shame what about my wife and daughter? But you need to see the Chairman show off his ride and say with Pride that i ordered the machine for him direct from the USA, like say na special thing for motor to come direct from USA to person compound for Naija. i wont tell you lies baba i dey feel cool for Estate now. More deals dey come!!!

I am so glad.
More deals are here already . . . .At least now you have a 2008 landing soooooooon
thanks for believing in us.
Re: Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz by Fhemmmy: 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2011
wape2003:

baba fhemmmy, can i get clean sienna bus from you? i dey sell car too . but mostly truck and bus unground now. a customer of mine needed the sienna bus. 2003 Model can i get it from including the price, : you can call me on this number: 08123106591 or email: fuwape2003@yahoo.com

thank you

Engr . Akin

Engineer Akin, we surely could get you a 2003 Sienna at dealer's price . . . . . .Will post pix here soon, if Mr Nyrol wont mind, however, will send you a mail soon
Re: Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz by Fhemmmy: 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2011
wape2003:

thank you

Engr . Akin

You got mail, Sir
Re: Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz by coolme2: 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2011
Prof Nyrol,, thump up for the good job smiley
Re: Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz by Fhemmmy: 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2011
cool-me:

Prof Nyrol,, thump up for the good job smiley

It is not fair at all that y'all get to see one on one and having fun and leaving me out oh . . . .But God dey
Re: Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz by coolme2: 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2011
No worries bro. we re goin'to see one of these days. cool
Re: Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz by Fhemmmy: 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2011
cool-me:

No worries bro. we re goin'to see one of these days. cool

And i am a very cheap guest, just buy me one MOET, but dont forget Gala oh . . . . . .
Re: Extra Clean 2k Toyota 4runner From Fhemmy Motos To Nyrol, Live In Naija Pixz by nyrol(m): 11:34pm On Feb 09, 2011
Alhaji Cool-me this such a beautyful way of taking care of ones wife. Am sure when madam is cruising the powerful highlander with all the blingssssssz heads would sure turn around your community. We appreciate the opportunity given us by you to render our service. we would always rise to the occasion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Tokunbo Nissan Micra 4 Sale,2002 Model. / KEFIANO AUTOS - Exotic New & Nearly New Car Deals / SOLD. Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2008 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.