Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

7 Reasons Behind Speakersden News Group For Daily Updates - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 7 Reasons Behind Speakersden News Group For Daily Updates (148 Views)

Nigeria News & Entertainment Headlines Today November 26 2019 - Speakersden / Reasons Behind The State Of Clinic - Zahra Buhari / Reasons Behind This Buy Recommendation For FCMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Behind Speakersden News Group For Daily Updates by somtookeke(m): 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ok, when should a group be fixed for this (NOW) ... I work with scheduled class as a trainee and a facilitator of various groups , Because I work 24 hours , I manage 8 website of big brands and I as well build website, Content Creation and Marketing, Graphics Illustrations, Digital Products and a facilitator to various brands both national and international brand...

I have created this WhatsApp Group for Strictly News Inclined posting.

Benefits of the Group (ONLY THOSE INTERESTED)

1) Community for Blogger and readers both national and international

2) National and international news of various happening

3) soft sell and hard sell news

4) Guest Author's (you are as well welcomed, chat me up on Whatsapp, when you join the link, private chat me).

5) Daily event happening

6) Get reliable and adequate news from reliable sources.

7) ITS A CLOSED GROUP, SO IT IS STRICTLY CONTROLLED BY ONLY ADMINISTRATORS.

READ MORE & THE LINK TO THE WHATSAPP GROUP IS IN THE BLOG POST, JUST CLICK THE LINK BELOW.

https://speakersden2..com/2020/07/7-reasons-behind-speakersden-news-group.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Easy Ways To Get Your Driver's License. / New Stemcell Remedy For Diabetes, Cancer, Prostate, HBP, Others / Mr Roberto �� � (don't Leave Me Challenge )���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.