Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

How To Invest In Yourself - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Invest In Yourself (166 Views)

11 REAL Ways To Invest In Yourself / How To Invest Your First N100,000 / 5 Ways To Invest In Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest In Yourself by Favito: 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
*How to invest in yourself*
It isn't news anymore that covid 19 has placed the whole world on lockdown, we've been home for quite some time doing almost nothing except for eating, reading, sleeping or watching movies
There are lots of things we could be doing like investing in one's self without really going out or violating the safe rule of social distancing.
Well here's my advice for you, you could either take it or sieve it

1. Learn a skill
This doesn't look like something one could probably sit at home and do right?
Well technology has definitely made it easy, you don't have to necessarily go out to learn a skill
You can do that online, there are lots of skill that can be learned online, most of which are graphic designs, web design, baking etc.

2. Read a book
Someone once said and I quote "If you want to hide anything from a black man, hide it in a book"
Funny isn't it, I believe this saying is quite outdated, because we blacks no longer find it difficult or shy away from reading anymore
I implore you to spend a good number of minutes if not hours reading books that would help sharpen your cutting edge.
The solution to most problem around us have been written down in a book, why not take out time to increase your knowledge and broaden your horizons

3. Teach what you know
Research has showed that it's very difficult for one to forget what he/she has taught and is still teaching.
As a student, a technique I have often put into practice is this, after gaining knowledge from a lecturer and understanding to an extent, I don't hesitate to teach or put those who hasn't quite understood through that topic, the more i taught others the less difficult it was for me to remember what I was taught.

Investing in one's self looks so simple and common sense but it can never be overemphasized.

The most important investment you can ever make is in your self

This is the only investment that can truly guarantee you a 1000% returns

That's it, if you need more clarifications about anything I've said above, you can hit me up on
Whatsapp : 09084872417
Direct link: http:///2349084872417?text=Hello%20Favito,%20how%20are%20you%20doing

(1) (Reply)

You Can Still Make The Most Of 2020 / What Is Computer Application As A Course Of Study / Entrepreneurship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.