Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile (9583 Views)

Nehemiah Dalung Is Dead! Former Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung Loses Son / Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer / Obituary: Michael Adejoh Ojodale, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by Righteousness89(m): 10:56am On Jul 20, 2020
brian91:

Received..
I had sent a private message.
kindly acknowledge...
I have sent you a reply bro! You can send me a mail now
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by weyreypey: 3:52pm On Jun 27
What happened to Nehemiah Adejoh
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by sirchim(m): 6:30pm On Jun 27
Righteousness89:
I feel for the young man

The young man is just a Victim of Circumstances...

This Life is Spiritual..

A Carnal Mind cannot understand these things..

The Days are so evil.. The Spirtual Realm Controls the Physical Realm..

You Can become a Casualty of anything if you are not Spirtual..

It is a Risk to be Empty in these Evil days.

I have seen and Experienced so many Encounters as these.. in Short if Not For JESUS, I should be a dead Man..

Let me give one Experience.
When I packed the into my Residence, it was a Brand New house ! Neighbour's were telling my wife that Witchcraft is in operation in the area too much! Anyway I told my Wife that Witchcraft has to pack for us not the other way round!

I got attacks Spiritually big time..Crazy attacks! There was a day I saw a being enter through my widow ! It was a Battle! I went into prayers! Before you know what was happening, People began to die! Back, Front , Center! And the thing is no one there knew who I was, but people would come meet my wife and tell her , your Husband is a Pastor ooo..

I remember a day , I came out and saw a Big black bird Dead in Front of my House. As people were dropping dead, Total Calmness returned to me Physically and Spiritually! Everywhere became Calm!

I had a Neighbour who was doing very well! He was a Senior Accountant but lived life anyhow. They dealt with this Man From Spiritual to physical! Crippled his job! Crippled his home! Infact the man is in jail now! They had to pack out!

The Next person that came there! Could not stay 4 months, she packed out!

Someone came in again! She had barely spent 1 week when I saw her in a dream be pushed in wheel chair! I tried to talk to her on the need to be Firmly with JESUS and the need for Prayers! She told me I am dis! I am that! So I left her!

They Messed her up big time! Trouble here and there! She refused to be humble and adhere to all I told her! She felt she has money, this and that! When they dealt with her! She packed her load and Ran away!

If you don't Genuinely have God in these Wicked days! I Pity U

TRUTH
Re: Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile by famouscargo4u: 6:45pm On Jun 27
GboyegaD:
It is well. The report NAF released portray it to be a mistake. Why then do we need publish his pictures?

It was premeditated. No mistake.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Budget: Reps Approve ₦8.4tn Borrowing, ₦6.3tn Debt Service / Nigerian Air Force & Benue Community Clash Over Land Dispute / My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.