Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? (5524 Views)

How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? / I Need A Vet That Is Very Good With Dogs And Cats. / Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? by harmargedon: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2020
I'd love to have her, that's if you don't mind.
Re: I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? by trinity123: 1:40am On Jul 24, 2020
Codedrock:

Thank you bro.. i just confirmed what you said by watching youtube videos.. Do you know how long this heat situation may last? And do you know how to Spay her?

Glad I could help. Cats go on heat quite often, it could be between every 3 - 6 months and usually lasts about a week or so (it varies). But she will continue to behave like this until she mates and has kittens and once she's done suckling the kittens, she'll go on heat again. A cat can give birth 2 or more times in a year if allowed.
The only way to prevent that is to spay her which has to be done by a qualified vet. That will be quite expensive. If you think you aren't ready for kittens yet maybe give her someone who wants her. Or if you are willing to deal with this behavior every few months then keep her. It could be annoying when they keep crying and calling for a mate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? by Coldplay007(f): 5:18am On Jul 24, 2020
LoL.. she is on heat joor... its not a sickness. I have a female cat too and that is how she behaves when on heat
Mine goes on heat every 2 months or so..

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? by Codedrock(m): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
trinity123:

Glad I could help. Cats go on heat quite often, it could be between every 3 - 6 months and usually lasts about a week or so (it varies). But she will continue to behave like this until she mates and has kittens and once she's done suckling the kittens, she'll go on heat again. A cat can give birth 2 or more times in a year if allowed.
The only way to prevent that is to spay her which has to be done by a qualified vet. That will be quite expensive. If you think you aren't ready for kittens yet maybe give her someone who wants her. Or if you are willing to deal with this behavior every few months then keep her. It could be annoying when they keep crying and calling for a mate.
Thank you bro. I guess I'll learn to manage the situation
Re: I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? by Codedrock(m): 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
Coldplay007:
LoL.. she is on heat joor... its not a sickness. I have a female cat too and that is how she behaves when on heat
Mine goes on heat every 2 months or so..
How do you deal? I mean she won't let me sleep
Re: I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? by Codedrock(m): 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
harmargedon:
She seems to be okay now so.. I will beep you later if I think I want give her out
Re: I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? by peacefull(f): 3:16am On Jul 25, 2020
Codedrock:

OMG!! I didnt take serious when peacefull first mentioned it and i just watched a video about cats in heat on yotube and it shows all the signs my cat is showing.. Holyshit and non of these Lagos Vets could suggest that.. Every single detail in this video my cat does!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jy3-_QlJ3w

Problem is i dont know how to get her to stop. Thank You Seun.. at least i know what the problem is now

I'm happy for you and for her smiley
She is not sick!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? by Hathor5(f): 5:29am On Jul 25, 2020
Geepee77:
Do you even vaccinate your Cat? Don't know much about cat tho but I heard they vaccinate them too as we vaccinate our dogs.

Very important!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? by Hathor5(f): 5:31am On Jul 25, 2020
Codedrock:

OMG!! I didnt take serious when peacefull first mentioned it and i just watched a video about cats in heat on yotube and it shows all the signs my cat is showing.. Holyshit and non of these Lagos Vets could suggest that.. Every single detail in this video my cat does!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jy3-_QlJ3w

Problem is i dont know how to get her to stop. Thank You Seun.. at least i know what the problem is now

There are two ways to stop it. Sterilize the cat or let her out so she can mate.
Please folks, learn about the animal you intend to keep before you actually get it. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? by error4040: 8:53am On Jul 25, 2020
peacefull:

She is not sick!!

You did a nice job Ma, God bless you

@Op shey naso you for just kill that fine beauty ? undecided
So many Quacks roaming Nigeria claming Vets

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? by Codedrock(m): 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
peacefull:

She is not sick!!
Thanks peacefull it was your conversation that kept the thread alive enough for people with enough knowledge to see it

1 Like

Re: I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? by Codedrock(m): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
error4040:

Abi oo.. That's how I would have killed her.. Thank God for Nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? by peacefull(f): 4:15am On Jul 26, 2020
error4040:

I couldn't do anything embarassed
Other person explained well.
But Thank you so much!
I really appreciate you!!

I hope your beautiful baby girls are fine!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? by peacefull(f): 4:35am On Jul 26, 2020
Codedrock:

Thanks peacefull it was your conversation that kept the thread alive enough for people with enough knowledge to see it

You are welcome!
But I couldn't do anything embarassed

Very difficult to judge their health condition from internet.
Pictures and videos are not enough.
Only owner of pet can know what really happened with them.
Please take good care of your beautiful girl smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? by Codedrock(m): 8:44am On Jul 26, 2020
peacefull:

You are welcome!
But I couldn't do anything embarassed

Very difficult to judge their health condition from internet.
Pictures and videos are not enough.
Only owner of pet can know what really happened with them.
Please take good care of your beautiful girl smiley
Lol.. Beautiful girl it is..
Re: I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? by TheManOfTheYear: 10:22am On Jul 26, 2020
peacefull:

I couldn't do anything embarassed
Other person explained well.
But Thank you so much!
I really appreciate you!!

I hope your beautiful baby girls are fine!
Wow!!!!
Error4040 just had baby girls?.
Congratulations bro. More blessings on your family
Re: I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? by peacefull(f): 11:15am On Jul 26, 2020
Codedrock:

Lol.. Beautiful girl it is..

Yes! She is a beautiful girl smiley

1 Like

Re: I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? by peacefull(f): 11:31am On Jul 26, 2020
TheManOfTheYear:
Wow!!!!

Oh!!! Sorry.
I mean beautiful baby girls is cats embarassed
error4040 has two beautiful female cats.

Pet is family to me.
Like a baby!
So I called his cats baby girls.
Sorry embarassed
Re: I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? by error4040: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
TheManOfTheYear:
Wow!!!!

Me wey single.
Bruuuuuuh!
Lol shes referring to my Cats (missandei and stewie).
Howfar your languages? Me I wan divert to animation and just UI/UX for now.

Re: I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? by TheManOfTheYear: 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
peacefull:

Oh!!! Sorry.
I mean beautiful baby girls is cats embarassed
error4040 has two beautiful female cats.

Pet is family to me.
Like a baby!
So I called his cats baby girls.
Sorry embarassed
Okay. I get you now grin
Re: I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? by TheManOfTheYear: 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
error4040:

Me wey single.
Bruuuuuuh!
Lol shes referring to my Cats (missandei and stewie).
Howfar your languages? Me I wan divert to animation and just UI/UX for now.
Hahaaaaaha grin
UI/UX make sense but you need to open your imagination and be creative. Animation is great.
Great choice bro

1 Like

Re: I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? by peacefull(f): 2:57am On Jul 27, 2020
TheManOfTheYear:
Okay. I get you now grin

Thank you!! cheesy
Re: I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? by Coldplay007(f): 8:00am On Jul 28, 2020
Codedrock:

How do you deal? I mean she won't let me sleep
Only way to deal with it is to neuter her.. or ignore it..
Re: I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? by KristaPretty(f): 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
Get her a husband so she can have a family grin and stop making noises when she is on heat.

Cats tend to have lots of kittens at once, you can decide to remain on three by selling the babies when she gives birth- just keep one.
Re: I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? by TheCork(m): 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
AiteeAitee:

Seun please I'd like to talk with you. Can I still change my Nairaland account username?
Please mail me.

Am looking for housemade with nyansh & am ready to pay u up to 300 naira a months if u can all so cook n clean. This is your shance.
Are u intarrested please? cheesy
Re: I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? by harmargedon: 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
Codedrock:

She seems to be okay now so.. I will beep you later if I think I want give her out
OK, thanks

1 Like

Re: I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? by davillian(m): 5:18am On Aug 20, 2020
Watch what your cat eats
Re: I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? by obstead200(m): 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
Codedrock:

Don't know how to, the two other vets I hired the last time didn't say anything about deworm
open like 20 indocid capsules, mix it in 5ml of water and use a syringe to inject it directly into its stomach. It will die in 5mins
Re: I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? by Codedrock(m): 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
harmargedon:
Hey bro... Are you still interested in my cat (Jo).. I've taken on a job that won't allow me to be home every day.. I was hoping I would find someone who wants her..
Re: I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? by harmargedon: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2020
Codedrock:

Hey bro... Are you still interested in my cat (Jo).. I've taken on a job that won't allow me to be home every day.. I was hoping I would find someone who wants her..
yes I am. what's your location?
Re: I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? by Codedrock(m): 10:51am On Nov 29, 2020
harmargedon:
yes I am. what's your location?
In ikorodu.. what about your location?

She is actually currently in care of a female friend.. not in lagos right now.. will beep you when i am back
Re: I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? by harmargedon: 11:25am On Nov 29, 2020
Codedrock:

In ikorodu.. what about your location?

She is actually currently in care of a female friend.. not in lagos right now.. will beep you when i am back
surulere, ok.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DOG Tips:how To Successfully Raise A Dog In A Rented Apartment With Many Tenants / 4months Old Male Gsd For Sale / Mixed Rottweiler/boerboel Male 10 Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.