Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

The Easter Deception - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Easter Deception (1172 Views)

What Is The History Of The Easter Holiday? / Why Is The Easter Egg And Easter Bunny Not Recognized In Africa. / Church And The Deception Of The Media - By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Easter Deception by eplanning: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
No doubt many people have been socially and religiously conditioned to accepting the tradition of “EASTER” without even understanding its origin, background and even where it comes from.
Most people (the Christian church especially) would say it has something to do with the commemoration of the death and resurrection of Christ. But it certainly doesn’t have anything to do with it at all. In fact, it has something to do with Satanism and pagan rituals and tradition. Before going further you need to ask yourself “does God want me to practice these traditions? …Does it match up with the scriptures or not?” Well, you are about to find out the answers to those questions. .
It is written in the bible that Satan would deceive the whole world (revelation 12:9). Shockingly, the festival of Easter is one of the numerous ways that the devil is using today to carry out his deception on the world.
‘The two Babylon’, by Alexander Hislop (pg.93)
“A festival of which we read In church history, under the name Easter, in the third or fourth centuries was quite a different festival from that now observed in the Romish church, and at that time was not known by any such name as Easter. It was called pash or the Passover.”

The original celebration was known as the Passover, and not Easter.
The celebration of Easter is a totally different custom and tradition that is not even related to our God at all.

‘The two Babylon’, by Alexander Hislop(pg.96)
“Such is the history of Easter. The popular observances that still attend the period of its celebration amply confirm the testimony of history as to its Babylonian character.

Now it may be surprising to you that the Easter celebration was already being practiced 1500 years before Christ in Babylon. This celebration is in fact dedicated to the goddess Easter that is believed to be the queen mother of heaven.
The Romans adopted this custom and added it as a part of Christian religion and said it should be celebrated be celebrated the same time of the celebration of the Passover. By doing this, they tactically ruled out the Passover which was actually practiced by the followers of Christ and replaced it with a pagan tradition that is currently practiced throughout the world today.
It is important for u to know that the Romans were not Christians, in fact they were unbelievers and pagans. They had their own customs and traditions and were not comfortable with Christians’ customs (acts16:20). They tried to do away with those who were actually Christians, those who preached about Christ. Later on, when they knew they couldn’t succeed, they pretended to join the Christian race and then took over the religion. They added their own customs in a very clever and deceitful way, so that they can still practice and observe their customs and traditions and at the same time making others think they are actually worshipping the Most High YAH.
Further enquiries into the bible shows that the word Easter was injected into the Bible to justify the fact that you should celebrate Easter (acts21:3). But it is certain that that translation is not correct, that passage of the bible was talking about Unleavened bread and not the Easter celebration. It is one of the few places in the bible where the translators show an undue bias, It was a deliberate misinterpretation by Bible translators.
The Roman Catholic Church as it is seen today as the mother of all churches made deliberate efforts to amalgamate these pagan traditions with Christian practices and tried to find every possible Scriptures to justify these traditions and make all the massed believe they were supposed to be doing it.
Now the church says we should celebrate Easter because Christ rose on “Easter Sunday”. But this is absolutely not true. Christ couldn’t have possibly risen on Sunday if he actually died on Friday (Good Friday) because it was said in the Bible that he will be in the heart of the earth for “three days and three nights” (matthew12:40) .

Friday to Sunday morning doesn’t sum up three days and three nights.
: Friday night + Saturday =one day,
Saturday night + Sunday night = two days,
now Sunday night to Monday would be three days. But this is still not correct because the bible says Christ rose on the “Sabbath” (matthew28:1). Now let’s see, if he rose on the Sabbath according to the scriptures that means he probably died on a Wednesday
Wednesday night + Thursday night = one day
Thursday night +Friday night = two days
And now Friday to Saturday (which is the Sabbath) is the third day
It is very important we find out for ourselves what God actually wants us to do, we shouldn’t just rely on what our pastors or reverend fathers tell us.

Re: The Easter Deception by MuttleyLaff: 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
Re: The Easter Deception by MuttleyLaff: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
eplanning:
No doubt many people have been socially and religiously conditioned to accepting the tradition of “EASTER” without even understanding its origin, background and even where it comes from.
Most people (the Christian church especially) would say it has something to do with the commemoration of the death and resurrection of Christ. But it certainly doesn’t have anything to do with it at all. In fact, it has something to do with Satanism and pagan rituals and tradition. Before going further you need to ask yourself “does God want me to practice these traditions? …Does it match up with the scriptures or not?” Well, you are about to find out the answers to those questions. .
It is written in the bible that Satan would deceive the whole world (revelation 12:9). Shockingly, the festival of Easter is one of the numerous ways that the devil is using today to carry out his deception on the world.
‘The two Babylon’, by Alexander Hislop (pg.93)
“A festival of which we read In church history, under the name Easter, in the third or fourth centuries was quite a different festival from that now observed in the Romish church, and at that time was not known by any such name as Easter. It was called pash or the Passover.”

The original celebration was known as the Passover, and not Easter.
The celebration of Easter is a totally different custom and tradition that is not even related to our God at all.

‘The two Babylon’, by Alexander Hislop(pg.96)
“Such is the history of Easter. The popular observances that still attend the period of its celebration amply confirm the testimony of history as to its Babylonian character.

Now it may be surprising to you that the Easter celebration was already being practiced 1500 years before Christ in Babylon. This celebration is in fact dedicated to the goddess Easter that is believed to be the queen mother of heaven.
The Romans adopted this custom and added it as a part of Christian religion and said it should be celebrated be celebrated the same time of the celebration of the Passover. By doing this, they tactically ruled out the Passover which was actually practiced by the followers of Christ and replaced it with a pagan tradition that is currently practiced throughout the world today.
It is important for u to know that the Romans were not Christians, in fact they were unbelievers and pagans. They had their own customs and traditions and were not comfortable with Christians’ customs (acts16:20). They tried to do away with those who were actually Christians, those who preached about Christ. Later on, when they knew they couldn’t succeed, they pretended to join the Christian race and then took over the religion. They added their own customs in a very clever and deceitful way, so that they can still practice and observe their customs and traditions and at the same time making others think they are actually worshipping the Most High YAH.
Further enquiries into the bible shows that the word Easter was injected into the Bible to justify the fact that you should celebrate Easter (acts21:3). But it is certain that that translation is not correct, that passage of the bible was talking about Unleavened bread and not the Easter celebration. It is one of the few places in the bible where the translators show an undue bias, It was a deliberate misinterpretation by Bible translators.
The Roman Catholic Church as it is seen today as the mother of all churches made deliberate efforts to amalgamate these pagan traditions with Christian practices and tried to find every possible Scriptures to justify these traditions and make all the massed believe they were supposed to be doing it.
Now the church says we should celebrate Easter because Christ rose on “Easter Sunday”. But this is absolutely not true. Christ couldn’t have possibly risen on Sunday if he actually died on Friday (Good Friday) because it was said in the Bible that he will be in the heart of the earth for “three days and three nights” (matthew12:40) .

Friday to Sunday morning doesn’t sum up three days and three nights.
: Friday night + Saturday =one day,
Saturday night + Sunday night = two days,
now Sunday night to Monday would be three days.

But this is still not correct because the bible says Christ rose on theSabbath(Matthew 28:1). Now let’s see, if he rose on the Sabbath according to the scriptures that means he probably died on a Wednesday
Wednesday night + Thursday night = one day
Thursday night +Friday night = two days
And now Friday to Saturday (which is the Sabbath) is the third day
It is very important we find out for ourselves what God actually wants us to do, we shouldn’t just rely on what our pastors or reverend fathers tell us.

MuttleyLaff:

No sire, Anti\Christian, because the Jewish day begins and ends at sundown, as in, the time in the evening when the sun disappears or daylight fades. Jesus was on the cross by 9:00am, died by 3:00pm Thursday day and was buried on same Thursday day before sundown

MuttleyLaff:
Follow below

It always has been Good Thursday nwanne Anti\Christian, lol.

"It was the day of preparation, and the Jewish leaders didn’t want the bodies hanging there the next day, which was the Sabbath
(and a very special Sabbath, because it was Passover week).
So they asked Pilate to hasten their deaths by ordering that their legs be broken. Then their bodies could be taken down.
"
- John 19:31

It has to be on the authority of John 19:31 above, and no, I dont need to wanna try Good Wednesday because of the fact that the Last Supper occurred on Wednesday, never a Thursday, thus Christ was, in fact, crucified on Thursday, never a Friday.

Thursday day to Thursday night: Jesus was on the cross by 9:00am, died by 3:00pm and off the cross before sundown so 1 day and 1 night
The Jewish day starts at sundown or nightfall of the previous evening, and continues throughout the night and following day, until the next night.
Friday morning to Friday night day: 1 day and 1 night
Saturday morning to Saturday night: 1 day and 1 night (i.e. Jesus rosed before sunrise)
Sunday morning: Resurrection morning
"And after the Sabbaths, it being dawn toward the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary came to see the tomb."
- Matthew 28:1

I am yet to come across any Matthew 28:1 Bible translation, that says, Christ rose on the “Sabbath
Re: The Easter Deception by donnie(m): 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
POWERFUL!

Undeniable truths... Keep it up.

The man of sin, the Antichrist has been present and working since the days of the apostles. Easter was a well known and well celebrated pagan festival.

May YAH sancify his ELECT wholely. Rome cancelled all the Holy days of YAH and forced the people to observe pagan feasts and offer sacrifices to pagan gods. All all her children (Christianity) follow her to this day.
Re: The Easter Deception by donnie(m): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

"And after the Sabbaths, it being dawn toward the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary came to see the tomb."
- Matthew 28:1

I am yet to come across any Matthew 28:1 Bible translation, that says, Christ rose on the “Sabbath

As it began to dawn towards the first day of the week. That is at the close of the Shabbat which is the night of Saturday.

Isrealites counted night and day, not day and night. So a new day begins at night, not necessarily after 12am.

Even if we assume that they were referring to before dawn of Sunday, say 3am. They went there and MESSIAH was already risen. The angel told them, he was already risen. They didn't go and meet him rising.

Accept it... You can never get 3days and 3nights from Friday to Sunday. The Easter celebration is patterned from beginning to the end according to ancient pagan customs and idol worship. From the 40-day lent, which is the exact number of days Semiramis (Ishtar) mourned for her son (Tammuz) who was eaten by pigs to the Friday and Sunday Easter observances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Easter Deception by MuttleyLaff: 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
donnie:
As it began to dawn towards the first day of the week. That is at the close of the Shabbat which is the night of Saturday.

Isrealites counted night and day, not day and night. So a new day begins at night, not necessarily after 12am.

Even if we assume that they were referring to before dawn of Sunday, say 3am. They went there and MESSIAH was already risen. The angel told them, he was already risen. They didn't go and meet him rising.

Accept it... You can never get 3days and 3nights from Friday to Sunday. The Easter celebration is patterned from beginning to the end according to ancient pagan customs and idol worship. From the 40-day lent, which is the exact number of days Semiramis (Ishtar) mourned for her son (Tammuz) who was eaten by pigs to the Friday and Sunday Easter observances.
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
Whats it he typed there?

MuttleyLaff:

No sire, Anti\Christian, because the Jewish day begins and ends at sundown, as in, the time in the evening when the sun disappears or daylight fades. Jesus was on the cross by 9:00am, died by 3:00pm Thursday day and was buried on same Thursday day before sundown
Baba, just go to specsavers jor, so to be able to correctly and properly re-read, not just only the above but also my original post too. Smh.
Re: The Easter Deception by eplanning: 9:53am On Jul 20, 2020
Re: The Easter Deception by OtemAtum: 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
The story of Ishtar aka Eostre is documented in the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY

2nd MOTUS

CHAPTER FOUR
1. In the land where Odin was the god of it, a beautiful goddess named eostre was there. She was a nephilia whose father was also a nephilim called Eresdis. Now eostre was very beautiful and generous, and according to the belief of the people, her nature was upon her because she was born in the period of Aries.
2. Now eostre loved eggs so much, for she would go east, west, south and north to collect them. And whenever it was her birthday, she would share the eggs among many people in her land and beyond.
3. Now eostre kept birds and fowls and hares and rabbits in her garden. And whenever it was her birthday, she would share them to her guest. Now the fame of eostre began to spread all about, for she was also good in the act of making garments. And eostre made garments for many, without demanding anything in return.
4. Now many widows began to worship eostre because she was good. And many widows came to Deutsch from Grecon and Roma and Salem, for they had come to learn at her feet.
5. Now eostre said, I have shown much kindness to you, for I am a widow myself, because I have no husband. Now also, whenever you return to your lands, do only those things which are good.
6. Celebrate my birthday also in your lands and do good things in them. Share eggs among yourselves for that is the symbol of fertility. Make peace with whoever has offended you. Argue not in my days, but be happy and keep it alive.
7. Show love to friends because they are friendly and to enemies because they keep you balanced with their hatred. For if you show love to friends alone, the balances shall not be balanced.
8. As death balance life, so also do enemies balance friends. For if no death exist on earth, there shall be no space anymore for they who live on it. And if all are friends, the adventure of the world would be meaningless.
9. Or have you seen in the fables of the scribes where everybody is good and nobody is bad? Such fables would be cast away by those who bought it. For no one prefer a fable where everybody is a hero and nobody is the villain.
10. Now I do not advise you to be a villain. I only said this to bring you to the reality of life.
11. Now the good deeds of eostre was so much that many began to make temples in her name to worship her. And many who dreamt bad dreams came to her and she gave them solutions to their bad dreams.
12. And eostre said, life is a story which your memory captures. Go to the scribes and demand of them to write good stories for you. Now before you sleep, read the stories to yourself and sleep. Your dreams shall no more be fearful, for your mind shall give you a dream of that which you thought about before you sleep.
13. An old female homo came to eostre and demanded, saying, how can I take off all the wrinkles off my face? Then eostre said, smile in the morning, at noon and at night.
14. Check again, for your wrinkles shall no more be there.
15. Now the old woman did what eostre had asked her to do daily. Now after about a year did eostre visit her and said, Erastiscle, why does your wrinkle remain on your face? Did you not smile as I asked you to do every day?
16. Then the old female homo said, I stopped to worry about them since the day you told me to always smile. Now all I care for are my dimples, for I did not remember anymore that my wrinkles are there, because my thought are now on the beauty of my dimples each time I smile.
17. When Erasticle said so, eostre gave her two dozens of eggs and a hare.
18. Now eostre loved adventure so much, so she went from one land to another to see those who followed her teachings. And she visited the land of Hindi and of Grecon and Egypt. She also went to Roma and Babylon, teaching them morals.
19. Now in Grecon was eostre called Dorcas. And in Hindi was she named Pya.
20. Now when eostre was in Hindi, a female homo came and said, how shall I get married to the love of my heart? He has requested a barn full of maize for the marriage, but I have no shekel of silver of such amount in worth. And he has given me only a year or else he would not marry me, but I love her.
21. Now eostre said, what then do you have? Then the damsel said, I have only a handful of maize, which I kept in the skin. Then eostre said, give them to me. Now the damsel obeyed her voice. Now eostre said, go back to him and say to him, I shall give to you that which you requested. The damsel went and did as eostre had said.
22. Now After about eight months did eostre return to the damsel with chariots full of maize. Now the woman was amazed. Then she asked, O Goddess eostre, where did you get maize as much as this?
23. Then eostre said, I did that which you did not consider in your heart to do. I gave to nature that which I have, and she gave back to me in a thousand fold. The handful of maize I received from you is what you see here.
24. Give to nature, and you shall receive back in greater measure. Give love and get love. Give joy and get joy. Give hope and get hope. Give peace and get peace.
25. Plant a tree to nature and get the breeze of life. Spare the beasts in the wild and you shall get mammon from those who come to see them.
26. I gave to nature and I received back from her. Now go and give them to your bridegroom and let the marriage take place, for I shall be there to witness it.
27. A time came when eostre began to fall sick. And many heard it and became worried. Now she had eaten a deadly poison which was served to her by those who hated her. Now after a few days of eating the food, she died. Now the day she died was on Aries which was her birthday period.
28. Now many came to her and wept, because she had done much good for them. Now the rumour of her death spread quickly to many lands. And Attis also heard it and came riding on a flying beast.

1 Like

Re: The Easter Deception by donnie(m): 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
OtemAtum:
The story of Ishtar aka Eostre is documented in the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY

2nd MOTUS

CHAPTER FOUR
1. In the land where Odin was the god of it, a beautiful goddess named eostre was there. She was a nephilia whose father was also a nephilim called Eresdis. Now eostre was very beautiful and generous, and according to the belief of the people, her nature was upon her because she was born in the period of Aries.
2. Now eostre loved eggs so much, for she would go east, west, south and north to collect them. And whenever it was her birthday, she would share the eggs among many people in her land and beyond.
3. Now eostre kept birds and fowls and hares and rabbits in her garden. And whenever it was her birthday, she would share them to her guest. Now the fame of eostre began to spread all about, for she was also good in the act of making garments. And eostre made garments for many, without demanding anything in return.
4. Now many widows began to worship eostre because she was good. And many widows came to Deutsch from Grecon and Roma and Salem, for they had come to learn at her feet.
5. Now eostre said, I have shown much kindness to you, for I am a widow myself, because I have no husband. Now also, whenever you return to your lands, do only those things which are good.
6. Celebrate my birthday also in your lands and do good things in them. Share eggs among yourselves for that is the symbol of fertility. Make peace with whoever has offended you. Argue not in my days, but be happy and keep it alive.
7. Show love to friends because they are friendly and to enemies because they keep you balanced with their hatred. For if you show love to friends alone, the balances shall not be balanced.
8. As death balance life, so also do enemies balance friends. For if no death exist on earth, there shall be no space anymore for they who live on it. And if all are friends, the adventure of the world would be meaningless.
9. Or have you seen in the fables of the scribes where everybody is good and nobody is bad? Such fables would be cast away by those who bought it. For no one prefer a fable where everybody is a hero and nobody is the villain.
10. Now I do not advise you to be a villain. I only said this to bring you to the reality of life.
11. Now the good deeds of eostre was so much that many began to make temples in her name to worship her. And many who dreamt bad dreams came to her and she gave them solutions to their bad dreams.
12. And eostre said, life is a story which your memory captures. Go to the scribes and demand of them to write good stories for you. Now before you sleep, read the stories to yourself and sleep. Your dreams shall no more be fearful, for your mind shall give you a dream of that which you thought about before you sleep.
13. An old female homo came to eostre and demanded, saying, how can I take off all the wrinkles off my face? Then eostre said, smile in the morning, at noon and at night.
14. Check again, for your wrinkles shall no more be there.
15. Now the old woman did what eostre had asked her to do daily. Now after about a year did eostre visit her and said, Erastiscle, why does your wrinkle remain on your face? Did you not smile as I asked you to do every day?
16. Then the old female homo said, I stopped to worry about them since the day you told me to always smile. Now all I care for are my dimples, for I did not remember anymore that my wrinkles are there, because my thought are now on the beauty of my dimples each time I smile.
17. When Erasticle said so, eostre gave her two dozens of eggs and a hare.
18. Now eostre loved adventure so much, so she went from one land to another to see those who followed her teachings. And she visited the land of Hindi and of Grecon and Egypt. She also went to Roma and Babylon, teaching them morals.
19. Now in Grecon was eostre called Dorcas. And in Hindi was she named Pya.
20. Now when eostre was in Hindi, a female homo came and said, how shall I get married to the love of my heart? He has requested a barn full of maize for the marriage, but I have no shekel of silver of such amount in worth. And he has given me only a year or else he would not marry me, but I love her.
21. Now eostre said, what then do you have? Then the damsel said, I have only a handful of maize, which I kept in the skin. Then eostre said, give them to me. Now the damsel obeyed her voice. Now eostre said, go back to him and say to him, I shall give to you that which you requested. The damsel went and did as eostre had said.
22. Now After about eight months did eostre return to the damsel with chariots full of maize. Now the woman was amazed. Then she asked, O Goddess eostre, where did you get maize as much as this?
23. Then eostre said, I did that which you did not consider in your heart to do. I gave to nature that which I have, and she gave back to me in a thousand fold. The handful of maize I received from you is what you see here.
24. Give to nature, and you shall receive back in greater measure. Give love and get love. Give joy and get joy. Give hope and get hope. Give peace and get peace.
25. Plant a tree to nature and get the breeze of life. Spare the beasts in the wild and you shall get mammon from those who come to see them.
26. I gave to nature and I received back from her. Now go and give them to your bridegroom and let the marriage take place, for I shall be there to witness it.
27. A time came when eostre began to fall sick. And many heard it and became worried. Now she had eaten a deadly poison which was served to her by those who hated her. Now after a few days of eating the food, she died. Now the day she died was on Aries which was her birthday period.
28. Now many came to her and wept, because she had done much good for them. Now the rumour of her death spread quickly to many lands. And Attis also heard it and came riding on a flying beast.

Yup the origin of Easter bunnies and eggs.

1 Like

Re: The Easter Deception by MuttleyLaff: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: The Easter Deception by eplanning: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
Re: The Easter Deception by Dtruthspeaker: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
Follow God's Statement of what a day is Genesis 1:5

Day 1 is Always "And the evening and the morning was the first day"

Therefore, a day According to the Eye of the Lord starts from the Evening and ends in the morning.

For a day is not a day until God Finished Making it, which was in the Evening!

It is only by this Principle that you would see that Our Lord was killed the day before Sabbath and therefore Resurrected On the First day of a week According to God's view in Respect and Reverence to God's Holy Day of the Sabbath of the Passover!
Re: The Easter Deception by truespeak: 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
They shall change times and laws. Daniel 7:25

A day is evening and morning Genesis 1:5

Mark 15: 42 "And when the even was come (meaning another day had begun) because it was the preparation, that is the day before the sabbath" equals day 1
Day 2 the following Sabbath day evening and morning
Day 3 evening and morning of the first day of the week
Re: The Easter Deception by eplanning: 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
Follow God's Statement of what a day is Genesis 1:5

Day 1 is Always "And the evening and the morning was the first day"

Therefore, a day According to the Eye of the Lord starts from the Evening and ends in the morning.

For a day is not a day until God Finished Making it, which was in the Evening!

It is only by this Principle that you would see that Our Lord was killed the day before Sabbath and therefore Resurrected On the First day of a week According to God's view in Respect and Reverence to God's Holy Day of the Sabbath of the Passover!

Messiah was killed and buried on Wednesday, a High Shabbat (a High Holy day which is not Saturday). It was the evening of PASSOVER (preparation day), as MESSIAH was our passover lamb. And, he arose on a shabbat.

1 Share

Re: The Easter Deception by sonmvayina(m): 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
How is the belief in all these crap going to make us better people in God's eyes??
Re: The Easter Deception by eplanning: 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
sonmvayina:
How is the belief in all these crap going to make us better people in God's eyes??

You don't believe the bible in the first place. So stop pretending as though you're interested in pleasing God.
Re: The Easter Deception by Dtruthspeaker: 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
sonmvayina:

It is our own duty and obligation to destroy the works of Wickedness and the giving of offences in us, so that we can once more attain and restore to our Father the Creator, His purposes of our Creation.

Which is what the Risen Lord first Taught and we are supposed to take up.

Then by His Sacrifice, we having Cleansed ourselves through His words and Teachings, we would obtain the Sure Mercies and Forgiveness of the Highest, whom we previously offended in Line and in Compliance with the Commandment in Exodus 29:36 and Leviticus 4:1-5:13; 6:24-30) for we know we offend the Lord, God Everyday!

And the Offering of the Lord, is the Most Holy and Pure offering we can ever have to comply with the Commandment of sin offering which we know that unblemished bullock is not Holy.
Re: The Easter Deception by sonmvayina(m): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

It is our own duty and obligation to destroy the works of Wickedness and the giving of offences in us, so that we can once more attain and restore to our Father the Creator, His purposes of our Creation.

Which is what the Risen Lord first Taught and we are supposed to take up.

Then by His Sacrifice, we having Cleansed ourselves through His words and Teachings, we would obtain the Sure Mercies and Forgiveness of the Highest, whom we previously offended in Line and in Compliance with the Commandment in Exodus 29:36 and Leviticus 4:1-5:13; 6:24-30) for we know we offend the Lord, God Everyday!

And the Offering of the Lord, is the Most Holy and Pure offering we can ever have to comply with the Commandment of sin offering which we know that unblemished bullock is not Holy.

All God ask is for us to confess and forsake, he will forgive and bless.. Somebody else can't do that for you.. It won't work. It is your soul that is tainted, it is you that will cleanse your soul by your self...
Re: The Easter Deception by sonmvayina(m): 7:48am On Jul 28, 2020
eplanning:

You don't believe the bible in the first place. So stop pretending as though you're interested in pleasing God.

I follow the laws of God that he gave from the beginning.. Not the paganism men has added to it..
Re: The Easter Deception by Dtruthspeaker: 7:54am On Jul 28, 2020
sonmvayina:

All God ask is for us to confess and forsake, he will forgive and bless.. Somebody else can't do that for you.. It won't work. It is your soul that is tainted, it is you that will cleanse your soul by your self...

I agree but if the All-Mighty Has Appointed A Certain Person for that purpose as He Once Appointed the Levites, are you not going to Comply and Obey such Appointment?

1 Like

Re: The Easter Deception by eplanning: 8:34am On Jul 28, 2020
sonmvayina:

I follow the laws of God that he gave from the beginning.. Not the paganism men has added to it..

Leave story. You're an ancestor worshipper, period. And how did you know the laws he gave from the beginning? Leave us who believe the bible alone biko.
Re: The Easter Deception by sonmvayina(m): 9:28am On Jul 28, 2020
eplanning:

Leave story. You're an ancestor worshipper, period. And how did you know the laws he gave from the beginning? Leave us who believe the bible alone biko.

Lol... Educate yourself.. It was never about believing.. But knowing.. My people perish for lack of knowledge..
Re: The Easter Deception by sonmvayina(m): 9:34am On Jul 28, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

I agree but if the All-Mighty Has Appointed A Certain Person for that purpose as He Once Appointed the Levites, are you not going to Comply and Obey such Appointment?
H
He hasn't.... That is the Bone of contention.. He has not.. Provide the place where he has..

Provide the place where God said his son will die for sins or the Messiah.. I am waiting..
Re: The Easter Deception by Dtruthspeaker: 9:42am On Jul 28, 2020
sonmvayina:

H
He hasn't.... That is the Bone of contention.. He has not.. Provide the place where he has..

Provide the place where God said his son will die for sins or the Messiah.. I am waiting..

That is why I asked on the other thread if God Appoints a Person either from heaven (which you do not know) or from earth (where you are) would you know or would you be there at the time of His Appointment to see it? When Moses was Appointed by God, where you there?
Re: The Easter Deception by sonmvayina(m): 10:15am On Jul 28, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

That is why I asked on the other thread if God Appoints a Person either from heaven (which you do not know) or from earth (where you are) would you know or would you be there at the time of His Appointment to see it? When Moses was Appointed by God, where you there?

God calls human as prophets to deliver his message to people..if they are of God what they say must be in line with the laws of God.. If it is not, then they are not of God.. If somebody comes and says "God has approved for us to commit adultery"... Would you believe the person came from God?..

You will easily know the person is not speaking the mind of God... As God can't go against his laws or change.
Re: The Easter Deception by Dtruthspeaker: 10:25am On Jul 28, 2020
sonmvayina:

God calls human as prophets to deliver his message to people..if they are of God what they say must be in line with the laws of God.. If it is not, then they are not of God.. If somebody comes and says "God has approved for us to commit adultery"... Would you believe the person came from God?..

You will easily know the person is not speaking the mind of God... As God can't go against his laws or change.

You are still evading and refusing to answer the question put to you.

Where and when God Appoints a Person either from heaven or earth would you know or would you be there at the time of His Appointment to see it?
Re: The Easter Deception by eplanning: 11:24am On Jul 28, 2020
sonmvayina:

Lol... Educate yourself.. It was never about believing.. But knowing.. My people perish for lack of knowledge..

Dont fool yourself... to relate with whatever you claim to know, you have to believe it.
Re: The Easter Deception by eplanning: 11:27am On Jul 28, 2020
sonmvayina:

And how did you know adultery is wrong?
Some African cultures eat human beings... I believe that too is good.
They bury dead kings with their servants and wives.... its an amazing culture right?
Re: The Easter Deception by sonmvayina(m): 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
eplanning:

And how did you know adultery is wrong?
Some African cultures eat human beings... I believe that too is good.
They bury dead kings with their servants and wives.... its an amazing culture right?

somebody bleeped my girl friend when i was in uniben and she was in ambrose ali university, i know how i felt when i heard...imagine that happening to a wife that was legally married and the bride price paid..it will destroy the man....i dont want that feeling, so i wont do it to somebody else...those are really bad pratices..and a lot of education needs to be done for we to say good bye to those practices..culture is dynamic...
Re: The Easter Deception by sonmvayina(m): 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
eplanning:

Dont fool yourself... to relate with whatever you claim to know, you have to believe it.

lol..i am not walking down that road with you..i know ALGEBRA...does it mean i believe in Algebra? the laws or words of God is like a torch, to guide our steps....at the end of the day the purpose is to have a fulfilling, meaningful and purposeful life
Re: The Easter Deception by sonmvayina(m): 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

You are still evading and refusing to answer the question put to you.

Where and when God Appoints a Person either from heaven or earth would you know or would you be there at the time of His Appointment to see it?

i know you are not as dumb as this your question....so, go back and read my response again. the only way for us to know is in their message..it must be consistent with the laws of God..if not it is not from God...just men being men, trying to deceive as usual..
Re: The Easter Deception by sonmvayina(m): 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Atheistic Side Of Christians / The Qur'an, So Amazing / Vatican Forgives Late Beatle Member John Lennon For Jesus Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.