Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

For Actors Only - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / For Actors Only (145 Views)

10 Nollywood Actors You May Not Know Are Tertiary Institution Lecturers / Voice Over Actors Nigeria / Richest Black Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Actors Only by seiyefajohn(m): 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
THE (PUNK ACTOR) & THE (FUN ACTOR):

_the fun actor is a creative actor
_the punk actor is a dumb actor

"A punk actor does not grow no matter how many lead roles given him or her. But a fun actor (a knowledgeable and creative actor) brings out beauty in any little role given."

Viewers always want the fun actor back on screen but finds the punk actor boring and annoying. The fun actor arouses appealing emotion in viewers, while the punk actor arouses disgust and hatred.

This advice is to my MENTEES, STUDENTS and CAST globe over. "Seek knowledge, practice creativity and become screen gODS and gODDESSES."

Fun actors keep viewers gaze fixed to their faces. It is indeed true that, 'viewers will be so carried away and filled with a fun actor's performance and facial expression that they sometimes forget to see the costume that the actor or actress is wearing.'

I am Nollywood's Seiyefa John

Re: For Actors Only by Newakang(m): 3:03am On Jul 20, 2020
Nice one, I love acting tho I've not been opportune to be on screen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Coping With Work Stressors / Geophysical Survey Training / Bufiredd Economic Consultancy Financial Planning/budgeting For Individuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.