Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,928 members, 7,952,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt (1781 Views)

The First Communist Take Over - Joseph's Egypt / Buhari congratulates China On 100th Anniversary Of Ruling Communist Party / #Asorockisempty: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Chinese Communist Party In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt by ImadeUReadThis: 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2020
Sibrah:
They stored their excess. If those who depended on them had used that window of Egyptian export shortfall to plant, they would have been better placed to navigate the scarcity.

But the surrounding areas depended on Egypt which I must remind you here became an empire not out of conquest but through agro trade and knowledge.

Have you heard of the Hyskos ?

The Hyskos who are actually Caananites wil later overthrow the pharoah with coniviance of the Jews who felt left out after joeseph's death .

The Hyskos will rule Egypt for 500ys with an iron grip until they were finally overthrown and expelled. It is from here the Egyptians descended on the Jews and banished them from society .

The Bible did not mention this uncomfortable truth because it exposes Jewish treachery .

We only know of this in a reference where Moses wrote of a Pharaoh who knew niether Joeseph or the Hebrew god.
Re: The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt by ImadeUReadThis: 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
Sibrah:
They stored their excess. If those who depended on them had used that window of Egyptian export shortfall to plant, they would have been better placed to navigate the scarcity.

As for Moses , he wasn't a Hebrew but rather the out of wedlock child of pharaoh's daughter whom she gave out to a Hebrew milk maid to nurse out of sight.

When Moses was old enough she then adopted him officially as her son and he was raised as a prince in pharaoh's palace.

When this Pharaoh died, a power struggle ensued between Moses and Pharaoh's son with pharaoh's daughter supporting her son Moses .

Moses will be chased out of Egypt into exile and when his uncle died, he returned to Egypt to assume the throne over that pharaoh's own son.

Moses wasn't a stammerer but could not speak the Hebrew language so he employed Aaron to serve as his interpreter in his quest to get the Hebrew and other minority people in Egypt to support his quest to become pharaoh.

The real Egyptians wanted none of this and expelled all the foriegners from their land and so that was how Egypt learnt the hard way how multiculturalism stinks.

The Bible even states that the exodus composed of several different nations and not only Hebrews.

Moses even had no connection with them as he kept complaining to God that these people are stiffed necked .
Re: The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

As for Moses , he wasn't a Hebrew but rather the out of wedlock child of pharaoh's daughter whom she gave out to a Hebrew milk maid to nurse out of sight.

When Moses was old enough she then adopted him officially as her son and he was raised as a prince in pharaoh's palace.

When this Pharaoh died, a power struggle ensued between Moses and Pharaoh's son with pharaoh's daughter supporting her son Moses .

Moses will be chased out of Egypt into exile and when his uncle died, he returned to Egypt to assume the throne over that pharaoh's own son.

Moses wasn't a stammerer but could not speak the Hebrew language so he employed Aaron to serve as his interpreter in his quest to get the Hebrew and other minority people in Egypt to support his quest to become pharaoh.

The real Egyptians wanted none of this and expelled all the foriegners from their land and so that was how Egypt learnt the hard way how multiculturalism stinks.

The Bible even states that the exodus composed of several different nations and not only Hebrews.

Moses even had no connection with them as he kept complaining to God that these people are stiffed necked .

Moses was a hebrew but his name was not Hebrew.

Moses parents were Hebrew.

A law was passed by a new Pharoah to kill all hebrew male children so as to control their population in Egypt.

Moses biological parents gave birth to him, then his mother put him by the riverside so as to protect him from the law.

Then pharaoh daughter saw the child and noticed that he was hebrew and a maid recommended that a hebrew mother should take care of the child, moses biological mother ended up taking care of the child.

It was Pharoah daughter who named the child MOSES, Moses is not a Hebrew name but an Egyptian name
Re: The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
HOW DID JOSEPH TURN EGYPT INTO A COMMUNIST STATE.

Joseph utilise the farmine to bring communists idea

1. He brought a policy where every Egyptians farmers must bring one fifth of their harvest to the national silos during the days of plenty.

2. When the farmine started, he sold back part all the food he stored to the Egyptians, he was able to make lot of money, meaning, he collected all money from Egyptians and also from canaan.

Money failed because the people had no money to spend.

3. He bought all the cattle and gave them to Pharoah then gave them food in exchange for their cattle.

4. He bought all the Egyptian lands at cheap prices in return for food and gave ghe lands to Pharoah

5. He moved everyone from the villages to the cities...so that people can depend on the government of Pharoah instead of taking initiative for survival in the country side.

6.he made tenant law, the same land he bought from the people, he gave them seeds to plant on that land and also made sure, they give Pharoah some part of their harvest, it is like a tax. Pharoah became more richer and the people were servants and slaves.

These are the same people who were free and had all their lands for themselves, all in the guise of farmine, from landowners they became slaves.

GUESS WHO WERE EXEMPTED FROM THESE COMMUNISTS POLICY.

The ruling class

1- Pharoah
2Joseph and his family plus extended family
3.The priests.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt by ImadeUReadThis: 8:25am On Dec 01, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
HOW DID JOSEPH TURN EGYPT INTO A COMMUNIST STATE.

1. From the sales, of all the food he stored, he was able to make lot of money, meaning, he collected all money from Egyptians and also from canaan.

2. He bought all the cattle and gave them to Pharoah then gave them food in exchange for their cattle.

3. He bought all the Egyptian lands at cheap prices in return for food and gave ghe lands to Pharoah

4. He moved everyone from the villages to the cities...so that people can depend on the government of Pharoah instead of taking initiative for survival in the country side.

5.he made tenant law, the same land he bought from the people, he gave them seeds to plant on that land and also made sure, they give Pharoah some part of their harvest, it is like a tax. Pharoah became more richer and the people were servants and slaves.

These are the same people who were free and had all their lands for themselves, all in the guise of farmine, from landowners they became slaves.

The ruling class

1- Pharoah
3.The priests.

And they have been using that same gimmick ever since.

The Pale of Settlement was an area which the Russian Monarchy limited Jews in the Russian empire to.

He banned Jews from entering the rural areas and major towns and cities and had specific areas designated for their confinement.

He had to because Jews were ravaging the rural peasants with their ungodly ursury Shylock loans and from there confiscating their land and properties.

The Monarch had to enforce the centuries long ban on Jews owning any land apart from that of their dwelling - a law enforced by the Catholic Church on Jews to be condemned to the fate of Cain - a landless wandering people - as punishment for their deicide.

After this Russian monarch died, his son got into war and had to finance it and the only people who will borrow him money where Jews .

They signed an agreement with the desperate Tsar that they will recoup their money directly from the peasant class and act as tax collectors. Same thing they did with the fool Woodrow Wilson in the US which will later birth the IRS and income tax which is headed by Jews till this day .

Jews are parasites and descended from Cain.
Re: The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt by ImadeUReadThis: 8:37am On Dec 01, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
HOW DID r TURN EGYPT INTO A COMMUNIST STATE.

1. From the sales, of all the food he stored, he was able to make lot of money, meaning, he collected all money from Egyptians and also from canaan.

2. He bought all the cattle and gave them to Pharoah then gave them food in exchange for their cattle.

3. He bought all the Egyptian lands at cheap prices in return for food and gave ghe lands to Pharoah

4. He moved everyone from the villages to the cities...so that people can depend on the government of Pharoah instead of taking initiative for survival in the country side.

5.he made tenant law, the same land he bought from the people, he gave them seeds to plant on that land and also made sure, they give Pharoah some part of their harvest, it is like a tax. Pharoah became more richer and the people were servants and slaves.

The ruling class

1- Pharoah
3.The priests.

Another thing to note is how Jews always destroy the middle class .

They do this because as foriegn influence peddlers they know that a thriving bourgouise class will check their rise and closeness to power.

Consider the case of Joesph and that of Esther and how Jews will alienate a leader through either socerry or seduction to do their bidding.

To this day, the Jewish religious holiday of Purim which celebrates the execution of one of Cyrus the Great's closes confidantes who warned of Jewish treachery is seen as one of their holidays.

After this Advicer (can't recall his name now) was executed alongside his whole family , the Jews will align with Xerxes of Persia to invade and take over the Babylonian empire .

They did this when they say that the Babylonians were about to revolt and take back their country just as the Egyptians did when they kicked out the Hysko occupiers.

This is where the Jewish golem comes into play.

Every powerful empire has had a Jewish subversive influence before their collapse which Jews are direct responsible as traitors aligned with foriegn Invaders.

The Jews created both the American and Soviet Empire (which both were fully under Jewish control). Why have one golem when you can have two?

With the collapse of the Soviet Golem the Jews used American resources and tech to build their Chinese golem whom they see as their perfect golem since the Chinese is a natural slave race most adapted to communist society.

Covid was a Jewish plot from the getting start which they intend to use to collapse the western economies and from there prop China as the sole super power who will be their enforcers in their globohomo Judaic new world order.
Re: The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt by capitalzero: 8:52am On Dec 01, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

On a very serious note can you explain why virtually all the tribes and nationality in Nigeria other than the yaribanza who claim to have been seeded by Satan (,Oduduwa) himself all claim to have migrated from the ME?

The out of Africa theory is bs and has since been replaced with the Sumerian theory and Aryans as the first humans.

Every other race is an admixture of satanic reptilian blood just as Ham (the first nigger) was cursed by his father Noah for continuing the line of Cain and Lucifer by sleeping with Cain's daughter to produce Canaan (the real patriach of the Jews).

You Igbos are descended from Ham and are the ishmaelites of Canaan through Ham

And you want us to believe you?
What is your credibility?
Re: The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt by IJOBA2: 9:04am On Dec 01, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Which one are you, congoid or Jewish?

Or are you descended from both?

Explains the mullato in you.

Judas
GUY YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BY NOW THAT THIS DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS IS NOT GONNA WORK. WHY CAN’T YOU CHANNEL YOUR ENERGY INTO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE embarassed
Re: The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt by IJOBA2: 9:08am On Dec 01, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Then stop pressing the report button on me.

Open your mind and the universe will appear finite to your knowledge pool.

The fact that whatever I spew here triggers niggers shows there is too much bitter truth to swallow just as you Igbos are actually ishmaelites of Canaan.

Which technically makes you Jews not from Abraham but of Canaan which these modern day kazar Jews are actually descended from.

Ham is una ancestor .
WHO IS YOUR ANCESTOR
Re: The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt by ImadeUReadThis: 9:15am On Dec 01, 2020
IJOBA2:
WHO IS YOUR ANCESTOR

I am GOD's Son.

Descended from Shem.

My Y-chromosome dates directly back to Adam and not Lucifer.
Re: The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt by ImadeUReadThis: 9:20am On Dec 01, 2020
IJOBA2:
GUY YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BY NOW THAT THIS DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS IS NOT GONNA WORK. WHY CAN’T YOU CHANNEL YOUR ENERGY INTO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE embarassed

Every man to his Obi.

Since you are all born betrayers why should I align with you.

The struggle for freedom must be fought in the Republican way.

You don't expect me to help you get your Biafra or help the minorities in the north deal with the fulani orcs occupying their land..

Once we get our Niger Delta Republic (on our own and own terms), we can choose to either support the other nationalities get their independence based on pragmatic foriegn policy.

Or how do you get a southern unity front with either the yaribanza Muslim problem or the Igbo judaic menace rearing it's head?

1 Like

Re: The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt by IJOBA2: 9:26am On Dec 01, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Every man to his Obi.

Since you are all born betrayers why should I align with you.

The struggle for freedom must be fought in the Republican way.

You don't expect me to help you get your Biafra or help the minorities in the north deal with the fulani orcs occupying their land..

Once we get our Niger Delta Republic (on our own and own terms), we can choose to either support the other nationalities get their independence based on pragmatic foriegn policy.

Or how do you get a southern unity front with either the yaribanza Muslim problem or the Igbo judaic menace rearing it's head?

YOU ARE A FULANI JIHADIST BRUH, YOUR TAQIYYA AINT WORKING ANYMORE.
Re: The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt by ImadeUReadThis: 9:37am On Dec 01, 2020
IJOBA2:
YOU ARE A FULANI JIHADIST BRUH, YOUR TAQIYYA AINT WORKING ANYMORE.

Cognitive Dissonance

We will not align with Muslims nor Jews.

The Christian Republic of Niger Delta under the banner of Christ and consecrated to HIM will rise out of the ashes of this satanic Judaic Islamist fulanized Marxist entity.
Re: The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt by oyatz(m): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2020
AlexBells:

We are a tribe of Greatness, we were never lost so do we really need a moses, we were never invaders so do we really Need an Uthman Danfodio, we are Igbos and we are synonymous with greatness

I thought Igbos themselves declared that they are the lost Tribes of Israel?
Re: The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt by oyatz(m): 10:08am On Dec 01, 2020
AlexBells:

I'm a full blooded West African pure Homo sapiens, I'm Igbo and that's what I'm the whites originated from more of blacks not the other way round so go ask the Jews about their origins and not An African tribe deep down where we are today in the interior of west Africa

But IPOB and many Igbos have consistently say that they migrated from Israel.
Re: The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt by AlexBells(m): 10:09am On Dec 01, 2020
oyatz:

I thought Igbos themselves declared that they are the lost Tribes of Israel?
Why not follow the particular Igbo, can you be lost if you know where you from, even for those that believes that they are from Isreal, they are non longer lost, but for me in partial I'm pure breed Igbo, I think Isreal should check the origin so they find out if they are our offspring
Re: The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt by ImadeUReadThis: 10:12am On Dec 01, 2020
AlexBells:

Why not follow the particular Igbo, can you be lost if you know where you from, even for those that believes that they are from Isreal, they are non longer lost, but for me in partial I'm pure breed Igbo, I think Isreal should check the origin so they find out if they are our offspring

Good morning Judas.

How was your night?
Re: The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt by ImadeUReadThis: 11:10am On Dec 01, 2020
AlexBells:

So which part of the Congo did you Igbos migrate from?

Or are you claiming to have been seeded in your blighted region by some extradimentional force like your yaribanza ?

If you claim the Igbos are an ancient race and one of the oldest that means going by your own "out of Africa" theory, the Igbos probably migrated from somewhere in subsaharan Africa .

Could it be the Congo rain forest?
Re: The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt by AlexBells(m): 11:14am On Dec 01, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

So which part of the Congo did you Igbos migrate from?

Or are you claiming to have been seeded in your blighted region by some extradimentional force like your yaribanza ?

If you claim the Igbos are an ancient race and one of the oldest that means going by your own "out of Africa" theory, the Igbos probably migrated from somewhere in subsaharan Africa .

Could it be the Congo rain forest?
Idiot, you are intelligent in a stupid kind of way lol
Re: The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt by ImadeUReadThis: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2020
AlexBells:

Idiot, you are intelligent in a stupid kind of way lol

You don't know your origins

You see why I call you a bastard slave race.

This is why one Camerounian settler with hereditary madness can come and decieve you that you are Jewish.

Yeye
Re: The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt by AlexBells(m): 11:27am On Dec 01, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

You don't know your origins

You see why I call you a bastard slave race.

This is why one Camerounian settler with hereditary madness can come and decieve you that you are Jewish.

Yeye
The Jews are me, it the other way round, a white man can not be the father of a black child, blacks came before whites, we may have a slight of our genetic composition from anywhere but the bigger part is from our native negro homo sapiens ancestors, so that's the logic you are with an Igbo person strictly around of every bit of my African heritage
Re: The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt by ImadeUReadThis: 11:31am On Dec 01, 2020
AlexBells:

The Jews are me, it the other way round, a white man can not be the father of a black child, blacks came before whites, we may have a slight of our genetic composition from anywhere but the bigger part is from our native negro homo sapiens ancestors, so that's the logic you are with an Igbo person strictly around of every bit of my African heritage

Where did Igbos originate from

You keep telling Ikweres their origin now I want to know yours.

Where is the ancestral land of the Igbo nation.
Re: The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt by AlexBells(m): 11:35am On Dec 01, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Where did Igbos originate from

You keep telling Ikweres their origin now I want to know yours.

Where is the ancestral land of the Igbo nation.

We are an African tribe in the interiors of west Africa, we speak the Igbo language and practice a unique Culture, archeological finds shows that we had been around the area presently known as Igboland for as far back as 3000 years ago, as for the Ikwerres, they look like the Igbos, Bear Igbo names, practice the Igbo culture and speak a dialect of the Igbo language, I will leave you to define who they are
Re: The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt by ImadeUReadThis: 11:37am On Dec 01, 2020
AlexBells:

Have you heard of electromagnetic spectrum?

From white, all colors came from

Mix all the colors of the rainbow together and you get white.

Black does not create it destroys light and all her children .

Let there be light!

And from there all came to existence out of the void of the abyss of nothiness.

Black is the color of anti matter.
Re: The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt by ImadeUReadThis: 11:42am On Dec 01, 2020
AlexBells:

We are an African tribe in the interiors of west Africa, we speak the Igbo language and practice a unique Culture, archeological finds shows that we had been around the area presently known as Igboland for as far back as 3000 years ago,

Carbon dating is fake and gay and nobody relies on it anymore so all your old cutlery found in your garbage heaps are not that old.

From even geological evidence, the region known as Nigeria and most of west Africa and the Sahara was once a very large sea dotted with islands until a major underwater volcanic erruption created the cameroun high ground almost instantenously.

Go and read the CIA redacted "The Story of Adam and Eve" for more on what led to this cataclysmic event .

You can find it on their website or Google the PDF copy.

Read nigger.
Re: The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt by AlexBells(m): 11:43am On Dec 01, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Have you heard of electromagnetic spectrum?

From white, all colors came from

Mix all the colors of the rainbow together and you get white.

Black does not create it destroys light and all her children .

Let there be light!

And from there all came to existence out of the void of the abyss of nothiness.

Black is the color of anti matter.

You are daft, is white a primary color, melanin is naturally a shade of brown, high dose of melanin is what makes blacks or white, don't get your obsession into trying to define humanity by your slave mentality, now you want to believe black is bad because a certain white man called you black and attribute everything black to evil, sorry for you
Re: The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt by AlexBells(m): 11:48am On Dec 01, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Carbon dating is fake and gay and nobody relies on it anymore so all your old cutlery found in your garbage heaps are not that old.

From even geological evidence, the region known as Nigeria and most of west Africa and the Sahara was once a very large sea dotted with islands until a major underwater volcanic erruption created the cameroun high ground almost instantenously.

Go and read the CIA redacted "The Story of Adam and Eve" for more on what led to this cataclysmic event .

You can find it on their website or Google the PDF copy.

Read nigger.
And who is CIA, in Bunaboys voice, they said they found River Niger, they had been lying to you. Bleep off, how dare you accept your definition by a stranger, lol, your slave mentality is second to none, I would rather listen to native Americans all day than listen to CIA a British American journal, the Expansionist British that deposed the native Americans later they will tell me the know more about America than the natives, rubbish
Re: The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt by ImadeUReadThis: 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
AlexBells:

And who is CIA, in Bunaboys voice, they said they found River Niger, they had been lying to you. Bleep off, how dare you accept your definition by a stranger, lol, your slave mentality is second to none, I would rather listen to native Americans all day than listen to CIA a British American journal, the Expansionist British that deposed the native Americans later they will tell me the know more about America than the natives, rubbish

Listen, that book was not written by the CIA but a long term NASA extraterrestrial consultant and resercher who stumbled upon several sealed docs to write that book which the CIA will later seize his manuscript and block it being published .

It only got released in 2017 through an executive order by Trump

Although heavily redacted it lines up with ancient Mayan apocolyptic predictions of both the past and future .

It also now confirms the theory of celestial ages and eras which NASA scientists and astronomers plus astrologers all agree to.
Re: The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt by AlexBells(m): 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Listen, that book was not written by the CIA but a long term NASA extraterrestrial consultant and resercher who stumbled upon several sealed docs to write that book which the CIA will later seize his manuscript and block it being published .

It only got released in 2017 through an executive order by Trump

Although heavily redacted it lines up with ancient Mayan apocolyptic predictions of both the past and future .

It also now confirms the theory of celestial ages and eras which NASA scientists and astronomers plus astrologers all agree to.
All you do is quote bulshits because of your inferiority complex, who is NASA, who is CIA, who is United State of America, a few nukes and mega cities does not define who is right about humanity, America a country of about 300 years will come and say whatever they want about a people that been here for 3000 years, you don't believe in carbon dating but you want me to believe In NASA, yeye dey smell
Re: The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt by EmperorHadrain: 11:39am On May 22, 2022
AlexBells:

All you do is quote bulshits because of your inferiority complex, who is NASA, who is CIA, who is United State of America, a few nukes and mega cities does not define who is right about humanity, America a country of about 300 years will come and say whatever they want about a people that been here for 3000 years, you don't believe in carbon dating but you want me to believe In NASA, yeye dey smell
Judas of Alaigbo
Re: The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt by AlexBells(m): 11:47am On May 22, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

Judas of Alaigbo
Where is this one coming from
Re: The First Communist Take Over - Joeseph's Egypt by EmperorHadrain: 11:49am On May 22, 2022
AlexBells:

Where is this one coming from

J
U
D
A
S

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Member Of Edo Assembly Endorsed Ize-iyamu: Speaker Accuses Dissident Members / TRUTH IS GRADUALLY SETTING IN. HATE AGAINST IGBOS BROUGHT CALAMITY ON NIGERIA / BREAKING: Signing Of Niger Delta Charter On Resource Control, Self-determination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.