Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Meet Floki My Cute Boerboel - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Floki My Cute Boerboel (1742 Views)

Rexy, My Cute GSD Is Here... ;) ;) / Solid And Cute Boerboel Puppies For Sale / My Cute Bullmastiff German Shepherd Puppies Are Ready For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Floki My Cute Boerboel by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
So yesterday, my uncle took me to meet a dog breeder since I was looking for a puppy. The kind of dog I had in mind was a Lhasa apso but when I saw floki, I instantly fell in love. He was quite active in the cage and I could tell he was the alpha among the pups he is currently 8 weeks old and he already understands basic commands like sit, stay and shake. I was highly impressed with his behaviour too and I can tell he will grow to be a very good dog.I just threw my budget for a Lhasa out the window and bought him immediately. Though he's still with the breeder for now, at least till I finalize my move to my new house, till then he would be given his proper vaccinations and deworming and in about 2 weeks I'll have him here with me

Re: Meet Floki My Cute Boerboel by johnlouis(f): 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
Isn't Floki the name of the shipmaker in the Vikings movie?
[url]mymonaveli.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: Meet Floki My Cute Boerboel by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
johnlouis:
Isn't Floki the name of the shipmaker in the Vikings movie?
[url]mymonaveli.com[/url]

Exactly grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Floki My Cute Boerboel by decatalyst(m): 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
femekpe:
So yesterday, my uncle took me to meet a dog breeder since I was looking for a puppy. The kind of dog I had in mind was a Lhasa apso but when I saw floki, I instantly fell in love. He was quite active in the cage and I could tell he was the alpha among the pups he is currently 8 weeks old and he already understands basic commands like sit, stay and shake. I was highly impressed with his behaviour too and I can tell he will grow to be a very good dog.I just threw my budget for a Lhasa out the window and bought him immediately. Though he's still with the breeder for now, at least till I finalize my move to my new house, till then he would be given his proper vaccinations and deworming and in about 2 weeks I'll have him here with me

Floki is definitely cute. How much did u get him?
Re: Meet Floki My Cute Boerboel by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
decatalyst:

Floki is definitely cute. How much did u get him?

I bought him for 100k, was expecting a bit more but oh well... I'm not complaining. Maybe it was because he's the last of his litter remaining
Re: Meet Floki My Cute Boerboel by Michael390(m): 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
Folki is so cute
Re: Meet Floki My Cute Boerboel by catwalq(f): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
In six months he's gonna be a sight to behold..
Re: Meet Floki My Cute Boerboel by spinna: 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
beautiful dog..i like bbs with mask
Re: Meet Floki My Cute Boerboel by Sliss(m): 10:34am On Jul 20, 2020
Please is the rott in the picture for sell,
If yes where is the location
Re: Meet Floki My Cute Boerboel by Michael390(m): 10:36am On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Meet Floki My Cute Boerboel by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sliss:
Please is the rott in the picture for sell,
If yes where is the location

Location is in Asaba, I'll call him and ask later today
Re: Meet Floki My Cute Boerboel by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Michael390:
Folki is so cute

Thanks smiley
Re: Meet Floki My Cute Boerboel by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
catwalq:
In six months he's gonna be a sight to behold..

Indeed he will
Re: Meet Floki My Cute Boerboel by Michael390(m): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
femekpe:

Thanks smiley
You're welcome I'm following folky's diary
Re: Meet Floki My Cute Boerboel by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 19, 2020
Sorry about the late update guys

I'm really sorry to be the bearer of bad news and it really hurts to narrate the ordeal but I figured you guys would want to know the story
Floki died cry
About a week after I brought him home, very late at night we started hearing cats screeching and fighting. At first we thought it was those feral cats that usually fight until I heard a bark mixed in with the sounds
When I rushed outside I saw floki fighting about 4 cats and I managed to drive them away but it was too late. Floki was already severely injured and gasping for air. Scratch and bite marks all over his body, blood everywhere. I watched my boy die right in front of me.
I'm literally tearing up just narrating the story here.
I'm sorry guys but this is the end of floki's diary

Re: Meet Floki My Cute Boerboel by amizzy48(m): 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
femekpe:

I'm really sorry to be the bearer of bad news and it really hurts to narrate the ordeal but I figured you guys would want to know the story
Floki died cry
About a week after I brought him home, very late at night we started hearing cats screeching and fighting. At first we thought it was those feral cats that usually fight until I heard a bark mixed in with the sounds
When I rushed outside I saw floki fighting about 4 cats and I managed to drive them away but it was too late. Floki was already severely injured and gasping for air. Scratch and bite marks all over his body, blood everywhere. I watched my boy die right in front of me.
Sorry about your loss, but how could you leave a puppy that is just 13weeks outside cage @ late night
Re: Meet Floki My Cute Boerboel by RedBlood01: 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
amizzy48:

Sorry about your loss, but how could you leave a puppy that is just 13weeks outside cage @ late night
That be what i bin dey think, maybe na 4 protection
Re: Meet Floki My Cute Boerboel by Michael390(m): 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
femekpe:

Floki died cry
I'm sorry bro sad
Re: Meet Floki My Cute Boerboel by BamBamK: 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
this is highly insensitive... will the answer to this question bring back the dead pup?? why r u interested in rubbing salt into his injury??
it has happened, it has happened!! no need for unnecessary questions, just waka pass

amizzy48:

1 Like

Re: Meet Floki My Cute Boerboel by PAQ(m): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
femekpe:

Floki died cry

What a tragic end. Like a movie! He died brave like the warrior he is named after.

Incase u decide getting another dog, pls b more careful. The first 6 months of a dogs life is the most important & hardest.

1 Like

Re: Meet Floki My Cute Boerboel by Michael390(m): 8:24am On Aug 21, 2020
BamBamK:
this is highly insensitive... will the answer to this question bring back the dead pup?? why r u interested in rubbing salt into his injury??
it has happened, it has happened!! no need for unnecessary questions, just waka pass

Abi ohh

(1) (Reply)

Female German Shepherd Pups Up For Grabs.. / For Lokki / I Want To Castrate(neuter) My Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.