Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Amazon Refused To Let Me Access Their Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon Refused To Let Me Access Their Market (447 Views)

Someone should tell me Access Bank New USSD Code please? / Top 10 Richest And Largest Companies In Nigeria And Their Market Values / Innoson Speaks On How GTB Is Owing Him 8 Billion And Refused To Pay (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon Refused To Let Me Access Their Market by SweetBuns(f): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
Brothers and sisters, Nigeria's Intl reputation is finished as far as I'm concerned
Imagine, I tried to register my goods and "shop" on Amazon, and they politely denied me access just because I'm a Nigerian!
What's going on please??
Which way do we go from here?
Is there an alternative way of registration
Re: Amazon Refused To Let Me Access Their Market by kingvick09(m): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetBuns:
Brothers and sisters, Nigeria's Intl reputation is finished as far as I'm concerned
Imagine, I tried to register my goods and "shop" on Amazon, and they politely denied me access just because I'm a Nigerian!
What's going on please??
SO SAD
Re: Amazon Refused To Let Me Access Their Market by Sambai65(m): 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lol awon Hushpuppi wannabe will soon invade this thread
Re: Amazon Refused To Let Me Access Their Market by ambitiouschap17: 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
Do you want to start ecommerce or FBA. I think there is a way they do it
Re: Amazon Refused To Let Me Access Their Market by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
SweetBuns:
What's going on please??
Amazon banned Nigeria long time ago from selling on its platform,this is not new.
You will need to get a VPN and set it to a country that is accepted.Get your payonneer ready,apply for irs tax number cos you gonna need it when filling the final stages of your seller form.Also,get a valid phone number of the country you choosed as location to verify the account.

You will aswell need a means of identification,once you're able to scale through this stages then Amazon will ask you if you intend selling with dropshipping option or to use their FBA option.For the dropship option their are hundreds of local dropship online stores in the USA that can conveniently help you ship, package and deliver your products from their stores directly to your buyers but if you go for Amazon fba then Amazon does all the tedious job of storing your products, packaging them and delivery to buyers I your behalf.
Re: Amazon Refused To Let Me Access Their Market by SweetBuns(f): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
Weedsmoker:

Amazon banned Nigeria long time ago from selling on its platform,this is not new.
You will need to get a VPN and set it to a country that is accepted.Get your payonneer ready,apply for irs tax number cos you gonna need it when filling the final stages of your seller form.Also,get a valid phone number of the country you choosed as location to verify the account.

You will aswell need a means of identification,once you're able to scale through this stages then Amazon will ask you if you intend selling with dropshipping option or to use their FBA option.For the dropship option their are hundreds of local dropship online stores in the USA that can conveniently help you ship, package and deliver your products from their stores directly to your buyers but if you go for Amazon fba then Amazon does all the tedious job of storing your products, packaging them and delivery to buyers I your behalf.

thank you so much sir
my payoneer is ready now I'm just going through the next step.
it is well with Nigeria
Re: Amazon Refused To Let Me Access Their Market by jizzison(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
If you need tons free ebooks with resell rights, register and get yours for absolutely FREE!
https:///2WFrmja

(1) (Reply)

castor seed buyer/castor seed off taker /castor seed buyer agent / How To Make Large Quantity Of Liquid Soap With 450 Naira / Quality double travelling bags for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.