Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) (106992 Views)

Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / Full Profile Of The 2019 BBNaija Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) by MMXX: 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
This girl has got her future behind her shocked

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) by QuinieR(f): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Why are they shorting their names seff
Well nah their probs be that

Following cheesy
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) by Observer11: 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
sKeetz:
grin
dis wan no go go house o....
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) by MMXX: 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
The Dorathy girl is funny sha grin
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) by Baddiezz(f): 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
martineverest:
u mean big brother for south east and Lagos contestants?
Ultimate love was the same too. Tribalism is not ending in Nigeria anytime soon

1 Like

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) by Cashsteady(m): 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
All this igbos people will be complaining of tribalism see as igbo's full the list because na Igbo person get am.. Nonsense show

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) by BotherMleeper(m): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
kingxsamz:
Sorry when and where did the audition take place? undecided

Inside the producers room like a year ago of course.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) by larrieB(m): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
If Ibo should be given chance to govern this country,Hausa nepotism will be a child’s play compared to the Ibo’s. Tribalistic motherfuckers.

10 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) by Murketeer: 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ogbonnaa:
your hatred for Igbo no be here oo
The Igbos and Yorubas too tire me gahn...So much hatred for each other ...God go help the youths of those two tribes

1 Like

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) by Chykes4micheal: 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
Watching a program where some girls will show off their cleavages and our children will also sit and watch with us... Chai. God help this generation sad
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
larrieB:
If Ibo should be given chance to govern this country,Hausa nepotism will be a child’s play compared to the Ibo’s. Tribalistic motherfuckers.

Cry me a river

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) by Princedapace(m): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
Juliearth:
Another hullabaloo of cluelessness.

Imagine a hub of 20 skilled Nigerians, housed in this big brother house and made to bring their talents to light (and not display nudity). Imagine a fusion of talents and industry? The resultant effect would be inventions and discoveries native to Nigeria, which would (perhaps) put us back on the global radar positively.

Na this kind yeye BBN Black race dey throw money enter. I read a research done by Harvard and it took them years to study. Chaii, who do black race this thing o �
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) by YemyTemmy: 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
The guy second from right in the pic, how did he get there with bear bear wey be like nose mask?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
Murketeer:

The Igbos and Yorubas too tire me gahn...So much hatred for each other ...God go help the youths of those two tribes

Which igbo hate yorubas?

Seems you don't know difference between business and stupidity.

Igbo man is busy with his business why the other is always crying foul... because he couldn't measure up.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) by MMXX: 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
larrieB:
[s]If Ibo should be given chance to govern this country,Hausa nepotism will be a child’s play compared to the Ibo’s. Tribalistic motherfuckers[/s].

1 Like

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) by MMXX: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
Did that guy say he's current MR NIGERIA shocked
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) by Holak: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
Juliearth:
Another hullabaloo of cluelessness.

Imagine a hub of 20 skilled Nigerians, housed in this big brother house and made to bring their talents to light (and not display nudity). Imagine a fusion of talents and industry? The resultant effect would be inventions and discoveries native to Nigeria, which would (perhaps) put us back on the global radar positively.

This your rant every year is not doing anything to end the show. You are rather contributing to the conversation which make the show trend. Since the last BBN, why didn't you organize this talent show you are talking about. Maybe that would have taken the shine off BBN. The organizers of BBN take action every year and smile to the bank with billions, we only criticize on Nairaland. Positive action is required to change any narrative.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) by Daewoobadmus(m): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
This laycon no wan talk at all oo

1 Like

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) by kutashi: 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
Wahala90:
Wailer! Your wahala just started! Your will will go beyond 90 grin! It will be unlimited! Mark my word!
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) by kutashi: 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
Mokason28:
First to comment will make heaven grin
I pray Dorathy wins... she has a bright future in front of her grin

The Bleep rated film cast for 2020! Hell x fire = Hellfire!
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) by Juliearth(f): 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nneziwili:

Sister carry your over seriousness dy go jor. Like if you had opportunity to contest for the 85million you won't join...

My content is clearly not meant for your type, so how about you just swerve?

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) by Juliearth(f): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
Holak:

This your rant every year is not doing anything to end the show. You are rather contributing to the conversation which make the show trend. Since the last BBN, why didn't you organize this talent show you are talking about. Maybe that would have taken the shine off BBN. The organizers of BBN take action every year and smile to the bank with billions, we only criticize on Nairaland. Positive action is required to change any narrative.

Organize without sponsors? If it were that easy, I am sure a few people(myself inclusive) would have tried their hands on these things. I am not "ranting" just because I can, but because I hope that through this rant, a few people would reconsider and ditch the show. What makes shows like BBN thrive is viewership. Zero viewership means no BBN.
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) by ThatFairGuy: 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
We did it last year, we can still do it this year.
Team #NoToBBNThread should gather here.

#NoToBBNThread

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
I hate this rubbish
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) by KamsiViva: 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
The face of the winner this season....
Mark this date

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) by MMXX: 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
bigGBOLA:
which guy?
The one on head tie
Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) by SeekHim: 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
Follow the ABC of Salvation:

A-Acknowledge the fact that you are a sinner and that you can not save yourself. Psalms 51: 5
B- Believe that it is only Jesus that can save you. Romans 10:10, Acts 4: 12
C- Confess your sins, repent from them and be converted (Never go back to them). Romans 10: 9. Call upon Jesus to forgive you and be saved today (Romans 10:13).

Follow these steps now please! Tomorrow may be too late! Death may come, Rapture may take place before you act! Don't delay!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) by iyapont: 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
larrieB:
Useless TV show. They can never hide their tribalistic tendency. They have filled the house with Ibo housemates as usual. How can one justify having a show filled with people from a particular region?
naaaaaaa, na Yoruba plenty pass, don't let that nickname confuse u, by d way Sha I support any housemate I love be it from East, south,north,south south,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
gayman99:
Laycon is feeling intimidated. This is probably due to lack of exposure. Why won't he be when primary school na Lagos, secondary Lagos, university Lagos, nysc Lagos. No exposure. Lagos gra gra won't work here.
lol this one funny, which kind exposure you dey find wey you no go see for lagos..

all these haterz of lagos sef.
any exposure that is not of lagos is fake.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera / BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.