Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Chacha's Glam Skin Care &spa Are All Fake Products - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chacha's Glam Skin Care &spa Are All Fake Products (286 Views)

NAFDAC Seals Popular Supermarket In Ibadan Over Sale Of Fake Products / This Is How Fake Products Are Sold To You At Markets In Lagos (VIDEO) / NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth N3bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chacha's Glam Skin Care &spa Are All Fake Products by Jide405(m): 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ladies and gentle men, good day after so many conversation and assurance with the lady that place advert of this product online, she had series of conversation with my wife confirming how good the product was. I told my wife to give it a try mean while we ordered the products which i will show the pictures below, after ordering the product later arrived after 2 weeks. i wont go into too much talk. My wife start to use the product the very first night, immediate use of the soap resulted into vigorous body scratch, i told her maybe her body is reacting been new product, i persuaded her to keep using it for another 3 days since i cant avoid the money to waste. But i tell u just 2 night of using both the soap, cream, body scrub the body has started hitching and the skin start to swell causing total redness of skin+ make skin dark with huge body scratch. she stopped the product and we place a call to the woman who sold the product to us, she has already blocked my wife via whatapps, and immediately she picked the call and we complain about the product she cut the call and block her number straight away same thing happened when i used my line to call her the following day. I advise Nigeria to avoid this wicked witch product created by Satanic devices.

Mrs Barisi Omiete ( Also Known as Chacha's)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Persons Kill Obiano's Security Aide With Kitchen Knife / Resist The Urge To “shalaye” During Business Negotiations—- Business Strategist, / Prostitution Legal In Sweden, Yet Illicit To Be A LovePeddler's Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.