Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

NDDC, Ondo Begin N19bn Coastal Road To Connect Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDDC, Ondo Begin N19bn Coastal Road To Connect Lagos (2389 Views)

Rufai Oseni's 8 Questions About The Coastal Road Project. / FG Dumps N16 Trillion Railway Projects For N2.6trn Lagos-calabar Coastal Road —I / Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC, Ondo Begin N19bn Coastal Road To Connect Lagos by plaindealer: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin
Of course it is.

Ondo cannot just launch road construction and join to other states without first getting a agreement with those states for partnership on the project.

Akeredolu wants to connect Ondo to Lagos by road, how does he intend to pass it through Ogun State, and is he going to have conversation with that State's Executive Governor?

Where in Lagos is the road terminating and whose jurisdiction of authority is it, Ondo, or Lagos?

This guy is putting a blindfold on his people to thief money. grin

They don't need anything from Ogun state, it's going to be a straight shot from Ondo to Lagos without touching any part of Ogun state.

Re: NDDC, Ondo Begin N19bn Coastal Road To Connect Lagos by Xisnin(m): 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin
Of course it is.

Ondo cannot just launch road construction and join to other states without first getting a agreement with those states for partnership on the project.

Akeredolu wants to connect Ondo to Lagos by road, how does he intend to pass it through Ogun State, and is he going to have conversation with that State's Executive Governor?

Where in Lagos is the road terminating and whose jurisdiction of authority is it, Ondo, or Lagos?

This guy is putting a blindfold on his people to thief money. grin

It is an NDDC and not the state government project.
Re: NDDC, Ondo Begin N19bn Coastal Road To Connect Lagos by laurel03(m): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
MetaPhysical:

So how do you connect it to Lagos then?
its akodo side of lagos and close to ilaja in ondo which the ondo also close to delta state by costal lane... Its coastal lane of Atlantic ocean
Re: NDDC, Ondo Begin N19bn Coastal Road To Connect Lagos by MetaPhysical: 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
Xisnin:

Una no get awareness at all. Im tired of coaching Anambra people how society works.

NDDC is not a national authority and does not have access of way in Ogun or Lagos., two states the road must necessarily pass through.

Can NorthEast Development Corp come and put project in Anambra?

Why do I have to waste energy teaching simple stuff?

I think i need to start a tutoring class on politics and civics and charge money.

NDDC does not have jurisdiction in Ogun or Lagos. It must obtain right of way by forst negotiating with Ogun and Lagos.

Please share in village so i dont have to repeat....shyyyyte!!!! angry
Re: NDDC, Ondo Begin N19bn Coastal Road To Connect Lagos by MetaPhysical: 11:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
laurel03:
its akodo side of lagos and close to ilaja in ondo which the ondo also close to delta state by costal lane... Its coastal lane of Atlantic ocean

Ondo has no direct link with Lagos.
Re: NDDC, Ondo Begin N19bn Coastal Road To Connect Lagos by MetaPhysical: 12:03am On Jul 21, 2020
plaindealer:

They don't need anything from Ogun state, it's going to be a straight shot from Ondo to Lagos without touching any part of Ogun state.

Ogun is a littoral state.

Re: NDDC, Ondo Begin N19bn Coastal Road To Connect Lagos by plaindealer: 1:43am On Jul 21, 2020
Xisnin:

The road project execution is to be co-funded by the Ondo State Government and the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, at ratio 60:40.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/ondo-awards-37-5km-araromi-lekki-dual-carriageway-for-n32bn/

Not NDDC project, it's co-funded by Ondo state/NDDC.

Intead of killing yourself with who's project it is headache, worry about your own state and what your own governors are doing with your money and how they are developing and progressing you and your people.
Re: NDDC, Ondo Begin N19bn Coastal Road To Connect Lagos by plaindealer: 1:46am On Jul 21, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Ogun is a littoral state.

I stand by my map.

I don't even know what you are getting at, or you just mean Ogun state will put up a roadblock and stop the project?

I really don't get your point?
Re: NDDC, Ondo Begin N19bn Coastal Road To Connect Lagos by plaindealer: 1:47am On Jul 21, 2020
With this road, Ondo state is 30 minutes away from Lekki FTZ, from Dangote refinery complex, from Lekki deep seaport and so on, it means they don't even need a seaport since major goods and services from Nigeria's economic and industrial capital is only 30 minutes away.

Instead of spending Billions of dollars on a deapseaport, Ondo state is set to reap the same benefits for a fraction of the cost.

Ondo state is in for some major economic transformation.

1 Like

Re: NDDC, Ondo Begin N19bn Coastal Road To Connect Lagos by plaindealer: 1:50am On Jul 21, 2020
That means somebody coming from Onitsha or Benin city needs not go through the long journey again but via off Ore to Igbokoda and in less than one and a half hours, you are already in Lagos. This saves a lot of travel time”, he said.

http://ondostate.gov.ng/Home/NewsItem/ODSG-to-award-Araromi-Lekki-road

Additional benefits for Edo/SE people.
Re: NDDC, Ondo Begin N19bn Coastal Road To Connect Lagos by MetaPhysical: 3:15am On Jul 21, 2020
plaindealer:

I stand by my map.

I don't even know what you are getting at, or you just mean Ogun state will put up a roadblock and stop the project?

I really don't get your point?

Your mapu o, the roadu o....all going nowhere without Ogun Executive signing an agreement for the road to connect to Lagos. grin
Re: NDDC, Ondo Begin N19bn Coastal Road To Connect Lagos by plaindealer: 3:52am On Jul 21, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Your mapu o, the roadu o....all going nowhere without Ogun Executive signing an agreement for the road to connect to Lagos. grin

Only in your dream. They've awarded the contract, construction is underway, but this one is worried about agreement with Ogun state, a DAWN state for that matter.

I just wonder why Ogun and Ondo state are oblivious of your pointless rant on NL.

Didnt know you have a lowly manner of ipob reasoning and mentality.

Agreement ko, relationship ni..
Re: NDDC, Ondo Begin N19bn Coastal Road To Connect Lagos by MetaPhysical: 4:08am On Jul 21, 2020
plaindealer:

Only in your dream. They've awarded the contract, construction is underway, but this one is worried about agreement with Ogun state, a DAWN state for that matter.

I just wonder why Ogun and Ondo state are oblivious of your pointless rant on NL.

Didnt know you have a lowly manner of ipob reasoning and mentality.

Agreement ko, relationship ni..

Please bring reference for the signed agreement with Ogun Governor.

If you cant find it ask Akeredolu to fax you copy.

Because without Ogun....mtttcheeew,, this is contract to nowhere fa. grin
Re: NDDC, Ondo Begin N19bn Coastal Road To Connect Lagos by plaindealer: 4:22am On Jul 21, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Don't you first have to show us where Ogun state objected and demanded agreement?

You sound very goofy and silly.
Re: NDDC, Ondo Begin N19bn Coastal Road To Connect Lagos by plaindealer: 4:45am On Jul 21, 2020
Ondo State Targets N500bn Investment through Deep Seaport Project

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/02/28/ondo-state-targets-n500bn-investment-through-deep-seaport-project/

This makes no sense, totally waste of money. You've already achieved N500 billion objective with jus N19 billion.

You are building a road to link and get you to Lekki deal seaport, Dangote refinery and FTZ in less than one hour so what do you need a sea seaport for?
Re: NDDC, Ondo Begin N19bn Coastal Road To Connect Lagos by MetaPhysical: 5:07am On Jul 21, 2020
plaindealer:

Don't you first have to show us where Ogun state objected and demanded agreement?

You sound very goofy and silly.

Your contract, map and road will terminate at border with Ogun. Simple as that! grin

1 Like

Re: NDDC, Ondo Begin N19bn Coastal Road To Connect Lagos by plaindealer: 5:15am On Jul 21, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Your contract, map and road will terminate at border with Ogun. Simple as that!

No need to keep letting me know that you are rettarded.
Re: NDDC, Ondo Begin N19bn Coastal Road To Connect Lagos by plaindealer: 5:30am On Jul 21, 2020
This is a FG man from the ministry of transportation clearly showing direct contact between Lagos state and Ondo state.

This is why the driving distance is less than 30 minutes.

Re: NDDC, Ondo Begin N19bn Coastal Road To Connect Lagos by laurel03(m): 5:41am On Jul 21, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Ondo has no direct link with Lagos.
Lagos, Ogun and Ondo are all Omoluabi State they will sort it as true Omoluabi... No vex
Re: NDDC, Ondo Begin N19bn Coastal Road To Connect Lagos by plaindealer: 5:52am On Jul 21, 2020
laurel03:
Lagos, Ogun and Ondo are all Omoluabi State they will sort it as true Omoluabi... No vex

I don't think he knows what DAWN stands for?
Re: NDDC, Ondo Begin N19bn Coastal Road To Connect Lagos by SaintBeehot(m): 8:02am On Jul 21, 2020
MetaPhysical:

you like trouble, leave them with their roads na.
Re: NDDC, Ondo Begin N19bn Coastal Road To Connect Lagos by MetaPhysical: 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
SaintBeehot:
you like trouble, leave them with their roads na.

LMAO.... grin grin

No mind me jare. Ok, i go leave them alone. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Is Advancing Peace, Development In Enugu - Louis Amoke / Voice From South-south: A Disastrous End To Northern Lies / Fight As Delegates Vote In APC Presidential Primary In Abuja (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.