Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' (1186 Views)

Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? / Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections / I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' by BackllGodNaija: 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2020

I don't know what's happening now that Nairaland characters are now featuring my dreams. First it was "Lordreed". This time around it's "Missyajoke" and "Petra1". I can't remember all the details of the dream at this point though, so I'm just going to share the part I'm able to remember, and when more details come I would update this post as fitting.

What I could remember is that we found ourselves in a place where danger appeared to be looming, i think people with intent to attack us approaching closer to where we were. All of a sudden out of nowhere, there came something like a whirlwind or a mighty hand to lift us up from that place to a place so far from where any of them or the danger could reach us. We could see them behind us but it seems there was kind of hedge or restriction which seemed to prevent them from crossing over unto the other side we were, as they just stood there watching us helplessly.

That whirlwind or so was one of the highlights of the dream, another was an image of someone that hovered over the sky around where those people behind us were standing. It appeared feminine in nature, and from the description of Lucifer in the Bible I would assume that it was him because appearance of that person appears to match that description.

There were just five of us there who were carried by the whirlwind or whatever it was, but I can only recall the dream names of two of the others. One was Missyajoke while the other was Petra1. And not just they bore the same names with the nairaland monikers but some sentiments of nairaland was strangely also playing out in the dream as I could vividly remember finding it very surprising that @petra1 was also there with us, because he was someone I didn't see eye to eye with on several issues in nairaland, so I didn't expect him to be there.

As for @Missyajoke, prior to having this dream, there was a thread she made of recent titled, "Don't be left behind'. When I checked out the thread to see the details, I saw it had to do with the rapture, warning people to be prepared so they do not get left behind. And I absolutely loved it because I love such messages of repentance and which urges people to turn away from their wicked ways and back to God. However I saw that despite that several people had already commented on the thread and that it had even reached the second page I think, that the post hadn't yet gotten any likes or shares. So i was the first to like and share it.

I also observed that a serious argument was ensuring on the thread about the rapture, whether it would take place or not and how it was going to take place, so I thought about it for a bit because I confess, i'm not very acquainted with matters concerning the rapture. I'm more of an "always be prepared' person, so that even if Jesus comes today, I'd be ready. So it doesn't matter to me whether there would be rapture or no rapture, but to always watch and be my toes which I thought was the best approach...so that one would not be caught unawares. And I wanted to make a comment in that respect but I later decided not to.

But I still had a brief thought about it, and remembered that Jesus said something about two people being in one place and one taken and the other left behind. And when His disciples asked Him, "where Lord?" He said, "where the carcass is, the eagles would be gathered together." Luke 17:34-37

So that's probably where @missyajoke came into the picture, as the dream reflected the message of her thread about the rapture and being left behind.

I can't say for sure what this dream means, but since it had to do with the "rapture", it may be a warning sign from heaven that the time is indeed that close, so do not say you weren't warned!

God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' by Ayanfe29(f): 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
It is well
Re: This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' by Kobojunkie: 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
These your spiritual dreams get K-leg.

You never get the actual names of the characters, only their Nairaland monikers and we are to believe a "divine" hand involved in the making of these dreams and not just you widdle-brain there, huh? undecided

Dude, i think your mind maybe trying to tell you it is time to disconnect from Nairaland!

2 Likes

Re: This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' by QVicky10(f): 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
These your spiritual dreams get K-leg.

You never get the actual names of the characters, only their Nairaland monikers and we are to believe a "divine" hand involved in the making of these dreams and not just you widdle-brain there, huh? undecided

Dude, i think your mind maybe trying to tell you it is time to disconnect from Nairaland!
Bros calm down na. See the way you just attacked the guy. grin grin
Re: This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' by Kobojunkie: 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
QVicky10:

i no attack am but these dreams about nairalanders... na wa

The dude should probably disconnect for a bit cause it seems he has too much Nairaland on the mind, and that can be a problem
Re: This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' by chatinent: 12:05am On Jul 20, 2020
Excuse me bro, you mean you dreamt about their font names and fixed in bodies for them or fixed in avatars? Bros, this is malaria na. Check well.

2 Likes

Re: This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' by petra1(m): 5:14am On Jul 20, 2020
BackllGodNaija:

I can't say for sure what this dream means, but since it had to do with the "rapture", it may be a warning sign from heaven that the time is indeed that close, so do not say you weren't warned!

God bless Nigeria.

Jesus is coming for real. All the signs are being fulfilled this is a terminal generation . And one of the signs of terminal generation is evil works .

Matthew 24:37-38
37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' by illicit(m): 7:58am On Jul 20, 2020
Whenever u see someone talking about vague things like a dream and quoting the scriptures join, run for ur pocket, that is first lesson in SCAM 101

1 Like

Re: This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' by Missyajoke(f): 8:06am On Jul 20, 2020
BackllGodNaija:

I don't know what's happening now that Nairaland characters are now featuring my dreams. First it was "Lordreed". This time around it's "Missyajoke" and "Petra1". I can't remember all the details of the dream at this point though, so I'm just going to share the part I'm able to remember, and when more details come I would update this post as fitting.

What I could remember is that we found ourselves in a place where danger appeared to be looming, i think people with intent to attack us approaching closer to where we were. All of a sudden out of nowhere, there came something like a whirlwind or a mighty hand to lift us up from that place to a place so far from where any of them or the danger could reach us. We could see them behind us but it seems there was kind of hedge or restriction which seemed to prevent them from crossing over unto the other side we were, as they just stood there watching us helplessly.

That whirlwind or so was one of the highlights of the dream, another was an image of someone that hovered over the sky around where those people behind us were standing. It appeared feminine in nature, and from the description of Lucifer in the Bible I would assume that it was him because appearance of that person appears to match that description.

There were just five of us there who were carried by the whirlwind or whatever it was, but I can only recall the dream names of two of the others. One was Missyajoke while the other was Petra1. And not just they bore the same names with the nairaland monikers but some sentiments of nairaland was strangely also playing out in the dream as I could vividly remember finding it very surprising that @petra1 was also there with us, because he was someone I didn't see eye to eye with on several issues in nairaland, so I didn't expect him to be there.

As for @Missyajoke, prior to having this dream, there was a thread she made of recent titled, "Don't be left behind'. When I checked out the thread to see the details, I saw it had to do with the rapture, warning people to be prepared so they do not get left behind. And I absolutely loved it because I love such messages of repentance and which urges people to turn away from their wicked ways and back to God. However I saw that despite that several people had already commented on the thread and that it had even reached the second page I think, that the post hadn't yet gotten any likes or shares. So i was the first to like and share it.

I also observed that a serious argument was ensuring on the thread about the rapture, whether it would take place or not and how it was going to take place, so I thought about it for a bit because I confess, i'm not very acquainted with matters concerning the rapture. I'm more of an "always be prepared' person, so that even if Jesus comes today, I'd be ready. So it doesn't matter to me whether there would be rapture or no rapture, but to always watch and be my toes which I thought was the best approach...so that one would not be caught unawares. And I wanted to make a comment in that respect but I later decided not to.

But I still had a brief thought about it, and remembered that Jesus said something about two people being in one place and one taken and the other left behind. And when His disciples asked Him, "where Lord?" He said, "where the carcass is, the eagles would be gathered together." Luke 17:34-37

So that's probably where @missyajoke came into the picture, as the dream reflected the message of her thread about the rapture and being left behind.

God bless Nigeria.

Good morning, May be you've being thinking about the post too much that may be the reason or it might be a revelation about what wants to happen. Either ways as Christians we should always be ready and prepared for rapture there's little /no time left. Good morning once again.
cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' by BackllGodNaija: 9:41am On Jul 20, 2020
QVicky10:

Lolz!
Re: This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' by BackllGodNaija: 9:46am On Jul 20, 2020
chatinent:
Excuse me bro, you mean you dreamt about their font names and fixed in bodies for them or fixed in avatars? Bros, this is malaria na. Check well.
I'm very well, thanks for your concern. Why not forget about the NL monikers if they distract you and speak about the rapture instead? What's your take on it?
Re: This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' by BackllGodNaija: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2020
Ayanfe29:
It is well
Yes it is. May God help us not to miss that crucial moment.
Re: This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' by chatinent: 9:51am On Jul 20, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
I'm very well, thanks for your concern. Why not forget about the NL monikers if they distract you and speak about the rapture instead? What's your take on it?
What does rapture mean to you? It has different meaning to different people.
Re: This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' by BackllGodNaija: 9:55am On Jul 20, 2020
etinanguy:
Whether the dream is true or not. One thing is certain, our Lord Jesus Christ will soon appear in the sky with the blast of trumpets from his holy angels, and those that genuinely repented of their sins and have accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior shall be rapture. While doubters and unbelievers will wail and gnash their teeth with had i known regrate.

Very soon the sky will turn black all over the world. It's called apolo reversal which means that, know matter the region of the world you are, even though your region was experiencing day time, it will swiftly become dark, because it's written that "all eyes shall see him"(Jesus Christ) while he appear in the sky.

Repent from all your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior.
Yes Jesus would surely return to take His people home.

1 Like

Re: This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' by BackllGodNaija: 9:59am On Jul 20, 2020
petra1:

Jesus is coming for real. All the signs are being fulfilled this is a terminal generation . And one of the signs of terminal generation is evil works .

Matthew 24:37-38
37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

Very true. They usually do everything else but repent until it's too late. By the way, does your first name start with the letter D?
Re: This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' by BackllGodNaija: 10:09am On Jul 20, 2020
Missyajoke:

Good morning, May be you've being thinking about the post too much that may be the reason or it might be a revelation about what wants to happen. Either ways as Christians we should always be ready and prepared for rapture there's little /no time left. Good morning once again.
cool cool cool cool cool
Good morning to you. The bolded's not impossible but I have been in Nairaland for quite a while now, and this has never happened once, but all of a sudden, two instances in quick succession...I just have a huge feeling that this is just the beginning of something extraordinary but I'd just wait to see how it unfolds. Thanks blessing us with such threads. That's said, does your first name start with the letter E?
Re: This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' by BackllGodNaija: 10:13am On Jul 20, 2020
chatinent:

What does rapture mean to you? It has different meaning to different people.
That's why I asked you what it meant to you. My own interpretation is drawn from what Jesus said about people being taken and others left behind, and where they're taken to which I revealed in the OP.
Re: This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' by chatinent: 10:53am On Jul 20, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
That's why I asked you what it meant to you. My own interpretation is drawn from what Jesus said about people being taken and others left behind, and where they're taken to which I revealed in the OP.
Please cite the scripture Jesus said so.
Re: This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' by BackllGodNaija: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2020
chatinent:

Please cite the scripture Jesus said so.
Luke 17:34-37
Re: This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' by chatinent: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Luke 17:34-37
The Bible also shows that God will safeguard some faithful ones right here on earth. ( Prov. 2:21, 22) That is in harmony with God’s purpose when he first created Adam and put him in Paradise, is it not?
Re: This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' by OtemAtum: 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
etinanguy:
Whether the dream is true or not. One thing is certain, our Lord Jesus Christ will soon appear in the sky with the blast of trumpets from his holy angels, and those that genuinely repented of their sins and have accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior shall be rapture. While doubters and unbelievers will wail and gnash their teeth with had i known regrate.

Very soon the sky will turn black all over the world. It's called apolo reversal which means that, know matter the region of the world you are, even though your region was experiencing day time, it will swiftly become dark, because it's written that "all eyes shall see him"(Jesus Christ) while he appear in the sky.

Repent from all your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior.
Fictitious Jesus cannot suddenly become a real character. He can only appear in the fictitious book sky, not in the real world here. Be wise on time.

2 Likes

Re: This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' by OtemAtum: 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
This is called Salangicites, where your imaginations play out for you in dreams.

Origin of salangicites

3. And salang wondered until he had fallen asleep. And his emotion followed him into his dream immediately. 4. And
salang saw himself in his dream, saying, Zeusus come right now, for I want to ask you some questions. 5. And an image appeared before salang like a shadow. And salang said, if indeed you are real, tell me what I shall do tomorrow and next tomorrow. 6. And from the shadow came a voice, saying, you shall definitely go and kill Jerre with your own hands because he blasphemed against me. 7. And you shall flee the kingdom. And
salang said, indeed you are my lord Zeusus, for that is what I shall do tomorrow. And you have said exactly what is in my thought to do. 8. And
salang asked further, shall I do so, O Zeusus Krista? Is this not against your will? 9. And the image said, it is not wrong if you do so. Did Paneas the son of Aron not kill some homos for the sake of Yahweh? 10. And when the little children mocked Eliash, did he not send bears after them, to slaughter them all? 11. And salang said to the image, but I thought that you have come to stop all forms of violence. How now do you support the things in the old covenant? 12. And the image said, did Petra not cut off the ear of one of those who came to take me by force? 13. Now go and do to Jerre what he deserved by blaspheming me. For you shall definitely do so to him and nothing can stop you from doing so. 14. Now when salang awoke, he was surprised that the image whom he had supposed to be Zeusus Krista would suggest such evil to him.
15. And salang went to tell Jerre what he had seen. And Jerre said, that image which you see is not Zeusus but the idea of him. 16. And it is called the Word. For by the Word you have read and have believed upon shall you live. And the conglomeration of all the scriptures which you have read is what has appeared to you as a single matrix, which is the image you saw. 17. And by meditating always on the scriptures did the image come. And whatever the words in the scriptures which you have read when you are conscious are the things you will hear from the mouth of the image in your dreams . 18. Now my servant, take these books which I have not shown you before, read them and you shall know more about the falsehood of this idea of a real Zeusus Krista coming to your dreams. 19. Now salang read deeply into the books which he was given. And he thought deeply into his sleep. 20. And a dream came to him. For the image which he had supposed as Zeusus Krista appeared to him again and said, salang, why have you not killed this Jerre for his continual blasphemy? 21. Why do you delay to do so to him? And
salang said, is it right to kill anyone? 22. And the image said, did I not say to you in the scriptures that I have not actually come to the world to bring peace, but rather, division and sword have I brought? 23. And salang said, why do you speak only the things which I know already to me again? Can you not tell me some things which I do not know? 24. And the image said, I am an embodiment of the Holy Spirit and the son of god. And I have come to bring all things back to your remembrance as I have promised. 25. That is why I make you remember things which you must have forgotten. 26. Now O salang , go now and kill Jerre, for so did Nephi and it became holiness to him before the father. 27. And so did Paneas also, who killed those who sacrificed strange fire to the father. 28. And salang said, it is true. I shall go and kill him tomorrow morning. And his blood shall be upon his own head for blaspheming you. 29. And
salang awoke immediately and wondered, saying, how come the image of Zeusus in my dream spoke about Nephi for the first time ever? 30. For this Nephi was not known by me until this afternoon when I read the history books given to me by Jerre. 31. And salang said, I know what I shall do. Therefore
salang went and sort after a history book about Murhamid. 32. And salang readit deeply with great meditations upon its texts. And he slept while reading it. 33. And in his sleep, he saw the image again? And the image said, why did you not kill Jerre whom I have commanded you to kill? 34. And salang said, who exactly are you, O great figure? Are you Murhamid? 35. And the image said, yes I am Murhamid. And salang said, how then do you say to me before that you were Zeusus. 36. And the image said, did I deny that I am Zeusus? And salang said, how can you be both Zeusus and Murhamid at the same time? 37. And the image said, I was reincarnated as Murhamid. 38. And salang said, how come in the past dreams I had, I was told by a voice which I supposed was yours, that Murhamid was an antikrista? 39. And salang awoke in confusion. And he said, surely the words of the books I read are the things which become the image I saw in my dream. 40. And my opinions about these books are the reply I hear from the image. For in the days when I believed Murhamid as a false prophet, I heard a voice saying that it was so. 41. And now when I changed my opinion about him because of the books I just read, the image supposed to be that of Krista have said to me that Murhamid is his reincarnation. 42. And
salang became very said when he had known that Jerre was right. 43. And
salang went to Jerre and took him to Chelang, saying, treat him with the herbs so that he would be cured. 44. And Jerre was cured of his sickness. But when he came to the house of salang, he found that he had killed himself. 45. For salang drove a knife into his own belly because he was overwhelmed with depression after he had known that all the things which he defended with his life for twenty years were nothing but falsehood and illusion. 46. And Jerre wept for him and buried him in the courtyard of the church. But Jerre did not cease from practising Krishtanite, because it was his religion.

1 Like

Re: This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' by Missyajoke(f): 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Good morning to you. The bolded's not impossible but I have been in Nairaland for quite a while now, and this has never happened once, but all of a sudden, two instances in quick succession...I just have a huge feeling that this is just the beginning of something extraordinary but I'd just wait to see how it unfolds. Thanks blessing us with such threads. That's said, does your first name start with the letter E?

Nope not at all but an M
But why are you asking.
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' by BackllGodNaija: 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
Missyajoke:

Nope not at all but an M
But why are you asking.
cool cool cool cool cool
I just wanted to confirm something I received. But since your name doesn't start with the letter E, maybe it wasn't about you. Thanks.
Re: This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' by Missyajoke(f): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
I just wanted to confirm something I received. But since your name doesn't start with the letter E, maybe it wasn't about you. Thanks.

You're welcome and have a good day

1 Like

Re: This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' by BackllGodNaija: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
Missyajoke:

You're welcome and have a good day
Okay. You too.
Re: This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' by MuttleyLaff: 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2020

2 Likes

Re: This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' by BackllGodNaija: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
chatinent:

The Bible also shows that God will safeguard some faithful ones right here on earth. ( Prov. 2:21, 22) That is in harmony with God’s purpose when he first created Adam and put him in Paradise, is it not?
The saying of Jesus is more than enough for me. He also talked about building mansions in heaven. But feel free to believe whatever you choose.
Re: This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' by chatinent: 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
The saying of Jesus is more than enough for me. He also talked about building mansions in heaven. But feel free to believe whatever you choose.
Okay. I can't force you to know what you believe is false. Enjoy.
Re: This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' by BackllGodNaija: 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
chatinent:

For someone who thinks what Jesus says is false, i perfectly understand where you're coming from.

1 Like

Re: This Afternoon, I Had A Dream About 'Rapture' by BackllGodNaija: 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
chatinent:

For someone who thinks what Jesus the Master says is false, i perfectly understand where you're coming from.

(1) (2) (Reply)

God is Good / Satanic Divine Nine / Pastor Jerry Eze 2024 Prophecies, Prayers And Prophetic Declarations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.