Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Remember The Baby Without A Mouth, See How He Looks Now And His Career - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remember The Baby Without A Mouth, See How He Looks Now And His Career (8344 Views)

Remember Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku? See Photos Of How He Looks Now / This Guy Says He Looks Like Davido. See Reactions (Photos) / This Guy Says He Looks Like Michael Jackson (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember The Baby Without A Mouth, See How He Looks Now And His Career by OkhaiAsein(m): 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
Isaiah Acosta was born on the 31st October 1999 in Glendale, Arizona, USA. He was born two months premature and due to that, he was fighting for his life. Right after the birth, he was without oxygen for 15 minutes and doctors told his parents, Tarah and Sergio, that he was unlikely to survive and that if he did, he would not be able to walk or talk, and would be practically bed-bound. But the doctors did not know what kind of a fighter Isaiah was.

Isaiah Acosta was born with situs inversus, which meant all his major organs were in the wrong place. He also suffers from multiple unrelated disorders and medical conditions, the most severe being agnathia, a very rare condition that is marked by the absence of one or both jaws. Isaiah was born without the lower jaw and respiratory pathways so he is not able to talk, breathe or eat on his own.

Despite doctors' predictions, Isaiah survived and is able to walk. He uses medical machinery to get food and oxygen and is unable to speak but he's gone on to fulfil his dream of becoming a rapper, with the help of the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and musician Trap House.
The first song they recorded together was “Oxygen to Fly”. They also made a video for it that became viral almost instantly. The song is autobiographical, telling Isaiah’s story and his struggles to find the voice while living with serious medical conditions. Following the song becoming a huge hit, Trap and Isaiah started performing together in Florida and California. They were feeling on top of the world!

The following year, Isaiah and Trap released another song “Hate is for the Weak” about the harassment and bullying Isaiah had been going through since going viral.
Although it wasn’t his voice on the recording, Isaiah was the one picking the beat and picking the production because Trap wanted the end-result to be the way Isaiah had envisioned it to be.
But life was preparing another blow for Isaiah, when his colleague and a beloved friend, Tikey Trap House Patterson, died after losing the battle against pancreatic cancer.
Isaiah gave an interview for the Untold Miracles Podcast with Kelli Davis. He talked about the miraculous circumstances around his birth and the medical challenges, and how he had overcome bullying. He advised other kids facing the same hardships to talk to their parents and encouraged them by saying they were not alone.
He dedicated his whole life to helping others the way he can. He feeds the homeless, provides for the needy and gives his voice for the voiceless. He might not be able to speak but he has his words and the whole world is listening. “It’s the best feeling that no money can buy”, Isaiah told.
.meanwhile I'll design a brand logo for your business at affordable price

1 Like

Re: Remember The Baby Without A Mouth, See How He Looks Now And His Career by chatinent: 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
At least, he's not destitute (des ti tooth).

6 Likes

Re: Remember The Baby Without A Mouth, See How He Looks Now And His Career by OkhaiAsein(m): 12:06am On Jul 20, 2020
chatinent:
I don't see u point here

1 Like

Re: Remember The Baby Without A Mouth, See How He Looks Now And His Career by chatinent: 12:11am On Jul 20, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
I don't see u point here
Words play.

5 Likes

Re: Remember The Baby Without A Mouth, See How He Looks Now And His Career by Ahmed0336(m): 12:20am On Jul 20, 2020
God is great.

2 Likes

Re: Remember The Baby Without A Mouth, See How He Looks Now And His Career by gift2xl: 12:35am On Jul 20, 2020
OK.
Re: Remember The Baby Without A Mouth, See How He Looks Now And His Career by olisaEze(m): 6:43am On Jul 20, 2020
When you see news like dis, what people might not understand is that this kid was born to ordinary parents and not rich folks. But they could afford to get him the best medical care.

Now if it were in Nigeria if you nor fit fly abroad, you better have more than 'mustard seed' faith or else na die you dey see so!

That’s how stewpeed our politicians and their yessir men are! undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember The Baby Without A Mouth, See How He Looks Now And His Career by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 20, 2020
Awwww.
Re: Remember The Baby Without A Mouth, See How He Looks Now And His Career by illicit(m): 7:15am On Jul 20, 2020
In Nigeria, they wud av thrown him in dustbin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remember The Baby Without A Mouth, See How He Looks Now And His Career by armadeo(m): 7:21am On Jul 20, 2020
OkhaiAsein:

I don't see u point here

Lol

That was hilarious dude. Des ti tooth. Lol.

Meanwhile I admire his balls. Hes got a mini grill in the small mouth.

Die hard.
Re: Remember The Baby Without A Mouth, See How He Looks Now And His Career by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 20, 2020
chatinent:

Don't leave me... Don't leave meeee.
Re: Remember The Baby Without A Mouth, See How He Looks Now And His Career by nnadychuks(m): 9:11am On Jul 20, 2020
OkhaiAsein:

I don't see u point here
I did oh

Re: Remember The Baby Without A Mouth, See How He Looks Now And His Career by Mercykayy(m): 10:11am On Jul 20, 2020
Why cant I view pictures in almost all posts? Even with a good network?

1 Like

Re: Remember The Baby Without A Mouth, See How He Looks Now And His Career by wiseone28: 10:52am On Jul 20, 2020
Mercykayy:
Why cant I view pictures in almost all posts? Even with a good network?
Use a good browser
Re: Remember The Baby Without A Mouth, See How He Looks Now And His Career by rowland545(m): 11:00am On Jul 20, 2020
Chai I pity this guy....so if him babe ask for mouth action now....how him wan take do am?? How....this life no balance
Re: Remember The Baby Without A Mouth, See How He Looks Now And His Career by dododawa1: 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
and someone is commitng suicide on-top nonsense
Re: Remember The Baby Without A Mouth, See How He Looks Now And His Career by Mercykayy(m): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
wiseone28:
Use a good browser
I tried it with Safari, Chrome and Firefox but still the same thing.
Re: Remember The Baby Without A Mouth, See How He Looks Now And His Career by Vyzz: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Remember The Baby Without A Mouth, See How He Looks Now And His Career by offset67(m): 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ómàsé ö
Re: Remember The Baby Without A Mouth, See How He Looks Now And His Career by Missyajoke(f): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
It can be corrected with a plastic surgery.
Re: Remember The Baby Without A Mouth, See How He Looks Now And His Career by FlordFlorez(m): 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
God is great.
Re: Remember The Baby Without A Mouth, See How He Looks Now And His Career by merieam16(f): 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nd d guy is cute..God is indeed great
Re: Remember The Baby Without A Mouth, See How He Looks Now And His Career by OkhaiAsein(m): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
Missyajoke:
It can be corrected with a plastic surgery.
if that's the case, won't he had done that a long time ago
Re: Remember The Baby Without A Mouth, See How He Looks Now And His Career by Missyajoke(f): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2020
OkhaiAsein:

if that's the case, won't he had done that a long time ago
Hmm, you're right.
It might be an incurable disease
Re: Remember The Baby Without A Mouth, See How He Looks Now And His Career by yuswrld20(m): 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
he is ambitious
Re: Remember The Baby Without A Mouth, See How He Looks Now And His Career by OkhaiAsein(m): 12:52am On Jul 23, 2020
yuswrld20:
he is ambitious
he didn't loss hope on his dreams.. he's destined for greatest and he seize it despite his physical condition
Re: Remember The Baby Without A Mouth, See How He Looks Now And His Career by yuswrld20(m): 1:21am On Jul 23, 2020
OkhaiAsein:

he didn't loss hope on his dreams.. he's destined for greatest and he seize it despite his physical condition
raise ma hat 4 u
Re: Remember The Baby Without A Mouth, See How He Looks Now And His Career by OkhaiAsein(m): 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
wink

(1) (Reply)

What’s Going On With Footballer Obafemi Martins? Has He Gone Broke? (Photos) / Pictures Of DNA Twins Recently Signed To Mavins Your Opinion / Jesus Christ” – See What A Lady Found On A Nose Mask She Bought For 400 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.