Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Davido Set To Feature Meek Mill And Chris Brown On Blow My Mind Remix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Set To Feature Meek Mill And Chris Brown On Blow My Mind Remix (260 Views)

James Brown Celebrates His Younger Sister, Grace Brown, On Her Birthday (Photos) / Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) / Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Set To Feature Meek Mill And Chris Brown On Blow My Mind Remix by asorockvibestv: 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
Afrobeat star David Adekele Popularly Known as Davido, is set to drop a remix for his hit song blow my mind featuring American RNB artist Chris Brown. This remix is going to feature US super star rapper meek Mill alongside Chris Brown.

You all know that Davido hasn’t been on the social media for over a month now, but he has been doing a lot of work offline, so this announcement was made via Meek Mill’s verified news page.
What do you think about this remix, cos for me it’s gonna be a banger, drop your thoughts below.

watch out for Davido ft Chris Brown and Meek Mill – Blow My Mind Remix.

https://asorockvibes.com.ng/entertainment/davido-set-to-feature-meek-mill-in-blow-my-mind-remix/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Nengi Emerges First Head Of House / Bobrisky Plans A Date With Her Boyfriend (video). / Kiki Mordi Vs Segalink: A Dangerous Distraction In A Grim Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.