Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

How To Create High Quality Design (using Canva) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Create High Quality Design (using Canva) (212 Views)

Quality Design For Your Fashion Brand. Brand Your Fashion Business Like A Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create High Quality Design (using Canva) by Marianna8(f): 12:32am On Jul 20, 2020
Today, I am elated to be a fashion enthusiasts, blogger and writer. It wasn't as easy as I thought when I started uplifting my fashion brand with my blog and my social handles.

My journey to getting visitors to read my blog posts and social media contents was deeply cumbersome. One reason behind it, which I figured out was my feeble attention towards graphics.

I never knew graphics has significant impact towards blog posts, write_ups and most of online activities. Most times, I spend the whole of my time on my contents.

I was fortunate to be someone who loves to read and that was how I read a post that discussed the importance of graphics. Afterwards, I learned about graphics and make my way within it. This moment, I am glad about the traffic I get monthly.

My point is, customers/audience see images 70% faster than contents. Thus, graphics design is a skill that trends across online activities. If you invest in it, you can ever regret it.

As a fashion enthusiasts, selling accessories and apparels online, you can make your way through your designs. Customers love to see images especially ones that are exquisitely designed. You can make them see what you sell through your design.

However, the good news is there would be an online training for all those who would like to know about graphics. Trust me, this is a skill that trends across online activities. I am sure you need it for marketing tools.

For those interested, join this link for more enquiries

https:///J35lWiehuYB2pk4NHgdWf8

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Join The Pandora Fashion TV / Diy Crochet Wig / This Product Available In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.