Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / . (271 Views)

I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise / How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? / Sinmisola Ajibola: How Men Feel When They See Female Pilot In The Cockpit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 20, 2020
Re: . by jaeyking(m): 12:53am On Jul 20, 2020
Re: . by Ladylite: 12:54am On Jul 20, 2020
MrBnana:
They say you need connection to get your dream job. Well I don't have any.
The sad part of my life is that I had so much hope in the promise made by my uncle who resides in USA that he'll send me to Philippines for my masters after completing my B.sc.

Well things turned played out differently as my uncle has forsaken me.
I feel unaccomplished because I graduated with a 4.17cgpa in biological sciences 2 years ago and now work and earn a salary of 60k every month.
I have great potentials and I believe I can do much more with a better opportunity.
There are no greater opportunities than the ones you give yourself daily
Book work is not a proof of brain work.
Yes you feel unaccomplished but no one is stopping you from greatness.

Forget about promises from other people.... The only promise that counts is yours to yourself and your unborn kids.

The major issue here is your mind.

First you need to start accomplishing small things that are in a connected chain to bigger things.

Feelings lie, stop believing your feelings, grow above them and do what needs to be done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ayoncox: 12:56am On Jul 20, 2020
Brother move on with your life and stop this feelings. Stop putting your life in the hands of another person. In my first 4 years of leaving school life was hard very hard. Yet I never left my life in the hands of anyone.
I had parents who could empower me financially but instead they focused on outsiders who later on betrayed them.
I did not blame them for once, I have my life to live, what if I was an orphan will I still not survive.
Look to God, look inward and stop complaining

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa 2020 / Earn Dollars $$ With Your Mobile Phone - Amazon / School Reopening: Only JSS3, SS2 Students Will Resume September 21 – Lagos Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.