Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Three (3) Teen ‘ highway Robbers’ Held In Ogun - NPF. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three (3) Teen ‘ highway Robbers’ Held In Ogun - NPF. (772 Views)

5 Teenage Highway Robbers Arrested In Ogun / Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) / Police Arrest Three Highway Robbers In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three (3) Teen ‘ highway Robbers’ Held In Ogun - NPF. by chatinent: 1:07am On Jul 20, 2020
Operatives of Ogun Police Command have arrested three teenagers suspected for highway robbery at Alapako area along Lagos Ibadan expressway.

Image Credits: Daily Trust.

It was gathered that the suspects – Uzefa Idris (19), Adamu Yakubu (18) and Ayuba Buhari (17), were arrested following a distress call received by the DPO Owode Egba division.

A statement by the Police Spokesman, Abimbola Oyeyemi on Sunday, said a Mazda bus was reportedly stopped on the highway by a gang of armed robbers, while the occupants are being dispossessed of their belongings. Oyeyemi said following receipt of the distress call, the DPO Owode Egba, Mathew Ediae quickly led his anti-robbery team to the scene.

According to him, the hoodlums on sighting the policemen took to their heels but were chased into the bush where three of them were apprehended. The victims, one Oluwakemi Oyegade who reportedly lost N545,000 and one itel phone to the robbers, and the driver Zacheaus Olaniyi were rescued to the station. “The two victims narrated that the hoodlums jumped on the road from the bush and forcefully stopped the vehicle consequent upon which they started beating them with matchet before dispossessing them of their valuables,” Oyeyemi said. The Police Spokesman said N99,700 and one itel phone were recovered from the suspects. He added that the Commissioner of Police, Kenneth Ebrimson had ordered the immediate transfer of the suspects to the special anti- robbery squads (SARS) for discreet investigation and prosecution.

References: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/three-teen-highway-robbers-held-in-ogun.html
Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44
Re: Three (3) Teen ‘ highway Robbers’ Held In Ogun - NPF. by dawnomike(m): 1:12am On Jul 20, 2020
What a life...!!!?
Re: Three (3) Teen ‘ highway Robbers’ Held In Ogun - NPF. by DaddyRochie1642: 1:22am On Jul 20, 2020
I don't care If They're Teens, ... The Should Be EXECUTED If Possible
Re: Three (3) Teen ‘ highway Robbers’ Held In Ogun - NPF. by Skepticus: 1:46am On Jul 20, 2020
Na these kain teens dem suppose dey use so ritual. Nor be level headed children.
Re: Three (3) Teen ‘ highway Robbers’ Held In Ogun - NPF. by TakingItBack: 1:50am On Jul 20, 2020
See ur mouth . Have u execute the looters in your country
DaddyRochie1642:
Re: Three (3) Teen ‘ highway Robbers’ Held In Ogun - NPF. by ApostleAnarchy(m): 2:22am On Jul 20, 2020
Apostle is present
Crime is never the solution o. We are meant to endure till the very end of our lives. I can't begin to imagine how these young teens , people's children develop the heart to beat others with matchetes!
They should receive whatever punishment that they deserve. so sad
Re: Three (3) Teen ‘ highway Robbers’ Held In Ogun - NPF. by Olabode971(f): 3:54am On Jul 20, 2020
Increase in crime rate as the country fails in all ramifications...
.Thanks
Re: Three (3) Teen ‘ highway Robbers’ Held In Ogun - NPF. by johnykgoal: 6:23am On Jul 20, 2020
Olabode971:
Increase in crime rate as the country fails in all ramifications...

.Thanks
exactly

1 Like

Re: Three (3) Teen ‘ highway Robbers’ Held In Ogun - NPF. by chatinent: 8:00am On Jul 20, 2020
ApostleAnarchy:
Apostle is present
Crime is never the solution o. We are meant to endure till the very end of our lives. I can't begin to imagine how these young teens , people's children develop the heart to beat others with matchetes!
They should receive whatever punishment that they deserve. so sad
Of course, crime is not an option but these children are mostly cultists sent to accomplish 'missions' at the detriment of their individual sorry lives.
Skepticus:
Na these kain teens dem suppose dey use so ritual. Nor be level headed children.
I understand your grievance but believe me bro, no man's child is worth being killed as a ritual for sth.
DaddyRochie1642:
I don't justify their actions, meanwhile, the country's situation is the cause of major contemporary issues. What's your take?
Mynd44, fp please.
Re: Three (3) Teen ‘ highway Robbers’ Held In Ogun - NPF. by bankulizer: 8:33am On Jul 20, 2020
Where's the remaining #445,300? E lost inside bush? grin
Re: Three (3) Teen ‘ highway Robbers’ Held In Ogun - NPF. by Mayng01(m): 8:45am On Jul 20, 2020
Fulani robbers on the prowl.

1 Like

Re: Three (3) Teen ‘ highway Robbers’ Held In Ogun - NPF. by tungamaje: 1:16am On Jul 21, 2020
Mayng01:
Fulani robbers on the prowl.

Some used to argue that Fulanis are harmless and don't rob or kidnap. Those people have lost their voice because it is now obvious that victims knew their attackers
Re: Three (3) Teen ‘ highway Robbers’ Held In Ogun - NPF. by johnfaleks(m): 3:05am On Jul 21, 2020
17,18,19 bobosis. Prison is your next aboard
Re: Three (3) Teen ‘ highway Robbers’ Held In Ogun - NPF. by saintvc(m): 3:41am On Jul 21, 2020
One of them name is buhari.

(1) (Reply)

Man Pours Hot Water On His Breastfeeding Wife’s Breasts In Enugu. Graphic Photos / I Don’t Use Money From Robbery To Feed My Family- Suspect Says / Mob Beat Goat Thief Dead In Benue(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.