Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

I Earned A Career Online. Buying And Selling From Home - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Earned A Career Online. Buying And Selling From Home (142 Views)

How Much Was The First Salary You Ever Earned? / How To Start A Career In Information Technology As A Novice In Nigeria / Start Ur Career Online With This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Earned A Career Online. Buying And Selling From Home by Newakang(m): 2:56am On Jul 20, 2020
This is more like a testimony.
as a young man I've always taught big, when I look around and I see grown up men with unsatisfied lives, jobs, cars, houses it pricks my heart and I believed the solution to this was to secure my future early enough.

The last thing I could think of was having a career online. Well as the case may be, I did. A close family friend gave me a tip on am e-commerce site. That allows members to trade (buying and selling). I wasn't given proper details so I had to do my own research.

At the end of my research the whole thing was mind blowing. A company that sells products to you at a discount rate and helps you sell them.
And sends in your profile and capital (in case you no longer want to trade) in 10days, yes. Its real and a lot are already beneficiaries.

This was a life time opportunity which I grabbed, i took it without hesitation, and within 3 months i was able to recover the money which I used to start up.

Today, am happily earning and living comfortably with chymall. Every 10days i get an alert.

Just in case you wish to know more about this you can search and see for yourself. If your serious you can build your future today. Don't bother searching if you are not serious.

I wouldnt talk about chymall here because its probably against the site rule. But you can chat me up for more info.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/NewAkang?s=09
WhatsApp: https:///2348028218061
Mobile: 08028218061

(1) (Reply)

Dotnet And React Developers For Onsite Contract Needed Urgently (250k) / Structured Cabling Companies Dubai / Get Paid To Click On Websites ($18.12 Per Click) On AUTOPILOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.