Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Bbnaija Season5 2020 Meet The NEW Housemates & Their PROFILES - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Season5 2020 Meet The NEW Housemates & Their PROFILES (824 Views)

See Pictures Of Lady With Biggest Boobs #bbn Season5 Housemate Dorathy Bachor / Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) / #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Season5 2020 Meet The NEW Housemates & Their PROFILES by lovalova: 4:34am On Jul 20, 2020
YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPMrwXiqvT4
Re: Bbnaija Season5 2020 Meet The NEW Housemates & Their PROFILES by xaliujokes(m): 5:47am On Jul 20, 2020
Brighto

Ezekiel Bright “Brighto” Osemudiame is a 29-year-old sailor from Edo State. Brighto, as he is fondly called, is the youngest of six kids. He holds a degree in Marine Engineering from Arab Academy for Science Technology and Maritime Transport in Alexandria, Egypt with several other professional certifications.

Ezekiel Bright
Ezekiel Bright
He also had a stint in the aviation sector. He considers himself an avid entertainment lover and a people’s person.

What new habit or skill did you acquire during lockdown? I learnt to pray more and the ability to tell what time it is without looking at a watch.
What are your words to live by? Life is too short, try as much as possible to make yourself happy and also make everyone around you happy.

What’s your biggest achievement? I gained a scholarship to study abroad; I also got my third engineer license including other professional certificates.

Dorathy

Dorathy Bachor is a 24-year-old entrepreneur from Lagos. She believes she is the only one who should make you smile. Her sassiness will definitely prove to be an asset in Biggie’s house.

More details
https://tropics.ng/2020/07/20/bbnaija-meet-the-big-brother-naija-housemates-profiles/

Re: Bbnaija Season5 2020 Meet The NEW Housemates & Their PROFILES by lovalova: 10:50am On Jul 20, 2020
Executive details. cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Her Name Is Ifeoma Williams, Ibidunni Ighodalo’s Successor As Lux Queen (photos) / Bbnaija’s Laycon Is So Intelligent And Erica Is In-love, See What Ebuka Revealed / #bbnaija Tolani Baj Profile: Bbnaija Tolani Baj Biography And Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.