Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

How To Make Ghana Jollof With Goat Meat - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Ghana Jollof With Goat Meat (375 Views)

Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) / My Delicious Unripe Plantain Peppersoup With Goat Meat Recipe (pics & Video) / Ofe Nsala Soup: How To Prepare Delicious Ofe Nsala Soup With Goat Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Ghana Jollof With Goat Meat by RandomAfrican1: 6:31am On Jul 20, 2020

Hello Guys, welcome to today’s food session with me lol, where I show you how to make Ghana Jollof with goat meat… fried goat meat.

I have always said how much I enjoy Perpetual Asiamah‘s cooking lessons on YouTube, and today’s session is another one from her.

In the video which is about 12 minutes long, she gives a step-by-step process on how to prepare a delicious dish of Ghana Jollof rice with goat meat.

The ingredients she used for the episode are listed as;

For the Goat Meat:
1 kg of goat meat (bone in for more flavour)

About 1/3 cup of chopped ginger

6-8 cloves of garlic

1 tablespoon of all purpose seasoning mix

Salt to taste

1 seasoning tablet (Maggi)

1 large onion

For the Jollof (Stew):
3 Large Onions

4 meduim size tomatoes

Scotch Bonnet pepper (5- or your preference)

2 cloves of garlic

About an inch of ginger

1 small green (or red) bell pepper

Tomato paste- 220grams

Seasoning for the Stew

Salt

1-2 dried bay leaf

1-2 teaspoons of dried rosemary

1 tablespoon of curry powder

1 teaspoon of all purpose seasoning mix

Rice:
4 cups of long grain Jasmine Rice (use 5 cups if you do not set any of the stew aside)

2.5- 3 cups of water (3- 3.5 cups if you are using 5 cups of rice)

The Cooking Session
In this cooking session Perpetual teaches how to combine all the aforementioned ingredients to make the most mouth-watering Jollof rice and goat meat.

The video also shows accompanying fried plantain and some African inspired salad.

Watch the video of the cooking process here https://africaatrandom.com/how-to-make-ghana-jollof-with-goat-meat/

(1) (Reply)

Homemade Corn Roasting Machine, That Will Improve Food Quality In Nigeria / My Favourite Ethiopian And Kenyan Food / Food For Quick Weight Gain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.