Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster (901 Views)

EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Port Harcourt With Charms (photos) / Confession Of An Internet Fraudster, Ernest Ogbor, Arrested & Paraded By Police / Court Jails Internet Fraudster For Duping Japanese $67,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster by Bigdatamanage(f): 7:07am On Jul 20, 2020
He uses Nairaland as a gateway to attract people to click on his website and immediately he steal access to your phone and enters all your social media accounts ... to avoid losing your social media account Facebook , Instagram run from him , his main target is to create a group criticizing honest people that way he can get view on his fake link website be careful of
KingMicky3286

He claims it an expired website and yet he left it for people to click and do what , please be wear of him KingMicky3286

Re: Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster by KingMicky3286: 7:57am On Jul 20, 2020
Frankweb the serial Scammer/spammer..... I hope you are getting ready to spam Nairaland today...
Bigdatamanage:
He uses Nairaland as a tool way to get used to click on his website and immediately he steal access to your phone and enters all your social media accounts ... to avoid losing your social media account Facebook , Instagram run from him , his main target is to create a group criticizing honest people that way he can get view on his fake link website be careful of KingMicky3286

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster by itman40: 8:45am On Jul 20, 2020
KingMicky3286:
Frankweb the serial Scammer/spammer..... I hope you are getting ready to spam Nairaland today...

So Kingmicky3286 I clicked ya clink and saw a bad virus code but hopefully I was using VPN can you explain why that is happening innocent guy
Re: Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster by itman40: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2020
Shameless hacker Dey steal social media account , you get website were person fit make money and you Dey here Dey suffer yourself .. na poor man mentality you get , you won make person rich you never rich yourself , help yourself before you help anyone
Re: Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster by itman40: 8:47am On Jul 20, 2020
KingMicky3286:

So you are even one of them and you Dey claim saint , na Ashawo you be
Re: Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster by allen113: 8:49am On Jul 20, 2020
nawa o
Re: Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster by itman40: 8:56am On Jul 20, 2020
If you come Nairaland come do waiting you Dey find watch and read news , no use ya low class mentality come here Dey form saint and you are the boss of it .. make I go use your forum go make money and you Dey here how much you don make( if you don make money why you go get time for Nairaland Dey post any how you like wake up and just crack unwanted jokes and add your lies ) no be film we Dey act here , u no get single sense to wake up and be doing ya rubbish.. are you not a grown up man , get a life no enter person privacy just for ya foolish interest , do you thing no use your own spoil person food , I don warn you take your fucking time
Re: Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster by itman40: 9:01am On Jul 20, 2020
Take your time oooooooooooooooooo
Re: Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster by KingMicky3286: 9:21am On Jul 20, 2020
Question Nigeria Forum is an expired website which no one is using again. I have never posted it for you to click or like because I am not a serial thief like you.

We have Questions Nigeria WhatsApp Group with daily news and updates. You are serial scammer/thief. A thief is someone who breaks rules and regulations.

You have been breaking rules and regulations on Nairaland and you are thief.

itman40:

So you are even one of them and you Dey claim saint , na Ashawo you be

Re: Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster by Bigdatamanage(f): 9:40am On Jul 20, 2020
[quote author=KingMicky3286 a fraud stealing social media account

Why are you showing us WhatsApp group that you and your gang created to fraud people ... you have an expired website why didn’t you renew it and why is your website showing bad virus and stealing people social media account please can you explain yourself , if it is expired then remove it from your profile must you leave it there , so what is it now use for being expire and yet still in your profile
Re: Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster by Bigdatamanage(f): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2020
Don’t show us any WhatsApp as your evidence that is no evidence , you are spamming as well using that means to steal viewers social media account without them knowing ..
Re: Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster by Bigdatamanage(f): 9:42am On Jul 20, 2020
Do a favor delete the website from your profile with immediate effect , stop � since you know it expired delete it now !!
Re: Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster by Bigdatamanage(f): 9:44am On Jul 20, 2020
what does your WhatsApp Screenshot proud that ya website exist or that it steals people social
Media data which one ?
Re: Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster by KingMicky3286: 9:47am On Jul 20, 2020
You are battered scammer/Spammer, i must chase you out of Nairaland for fraud.
Frankweb Is a serial Scammer/ Spammer. Nigerians beware.....

Bigdatamanage:
[quote author=KingMicky3286 a fraud stealing social media account

Why are you showing us WhatsApp group that you and your gang created to fraud people ... you have an expired website why didn’t you renew it and why is your website showing bad virus and stealing people social media account please can you explain yourself , if it is expired then remove it from your profile must you leave it there , so what is it now use for being expire and yet still in your profile
Re: Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster by Frankweb3333: 9:49am On Jul 20, 2020
KingMicky3286:
Question Nigeria Forum is an expired website which no one is using again. I have never posted it for you to click or like because I am not a serial thief like you.

We have Questions Nigeria WhatsApp Group with daily news and updates. You are serial scammer/thief. A thief is someone who breaks rules and regulations.

You have been breaking rules and regulations on Nairaland and you are thief.

Haha see story oo , your website have been expired for over 3 months and above and yet you left it for people
To lick why didn’t you delete it , and what does your WhatsApp screen prove ? Mean while I am a website builder after a website expires, it becomes blank and why is yours redirecting and showing bad virus trying to steal people social media account ... Na God don arrest you today one of your social media preacher is also a bloody scammer stealing people social Media and reselling it to fraudsters mean while he could be using it for himself

KingMicky3286 Is fraud
Re: Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster by Frankweb3333: 9:50am On Jul 20, 2020
KingMicky3286:
You are battered scammer/Spammer, i must chase you out of Nairaland for fraud.
Frankweb Is a serial Scammer/ Spammer. Nigerians beware.....

Use shame go delete your profile and website under it .. KingMicky3286 fraud steals social media account with his expired website that doesn’t exist fake life
Re: Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster by KingMicky3286: 9:51am On Jul 20, 2020
Bigdatamanage:
Do a favor delete the website from your profile with immediate effect , stop � since you know it expired delete it now !!

Did i advertise the website like You FrankWeb The serial Scammer/ Spammer........ You are the same person using different emails to cheat Nigerians.
I am on your case, I will unmask you soon. I dont mind spending my money to expose you so that you will cool off in Jail.
Re: Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster by Frankweb3333: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2020
Lol I Dey wait make you go bank go report me to bank use my BVN as you get my details for hand .. Abeg if you no report me to bank and show that you went to bank and bank hold my account for stealing your money and blocking then you are a big fool

If you show this proof police report that I scam you and that my account is on hold make we sit for court make I blow your eyes

Na fight me I want face to face fight with you KingMicky3286

I won beat you I swear , report me I won see you for court

Frankweb want KingMicky3286 to report to police showing his case of me scamming him so we can end up in court because after the case Frankweb want to beat KingMicky3286 a fraud fake blogger stealing people social media accounts
Re: Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster by KingMicky3286: 9:56am On Jul 20, 2020
No be you go shame, You dey spam people using FrankWeb, scam Nigerians . Nigerians ,Please be careful FRANKWEB is a scammer/ Spammer , he is bent on scamming Nairaland users without remorse . Shameless Scammer .

Frankweb3333:

Use shame go delete your profile and website under it .. KingMicky3286 fraud steals social media account with his expired website that doesn’t exist fake life
Re: Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster by Frankweb3333: 9:59am On Jul 20, 2020
KingMicky3286:
No be you go shame, You dey spam people using FrankWeb, scam Nigerians . Nigerians ,Please be careful FRANKWEB is a scammer/ Spammer , he is bent on scamming Nairaland users without remorse . Shameless Scammer .

Bro no talk too much carry my bank details I send you go show police make them call me , we go settle am then I go fight you man to man , I just won beat you for lying about me ( use my bvn take block my account make I come for you ). KingMicky3286 You no fit escape me when you do this , I promise you that I will not spare you when I see you face to face after you don report me to police , to beat you Dey hungry me

I keep you quiet all this while cause I get better thing to use my life do but today you caught me in a bad mood , like very bad mood , show evidence to police and come make noise here , are you mad
Re: Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster by Frankweb3333: 10:04am On Jul 20, 2020
I no Dey jobless like you , let me leave you to ya crazy thought , honestly me I no give a care about what you say , you caught me in a bad mood today so if you stress am I have plenty for you to go for the whole of today and next

KingMicky3286 No try me oooo
Re: Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster by KingMicky3286: 10:14am On Jul 20, 2020
You want to fight me with Knife as cultist that you are... so you cant fight a man with hands.... You are covered with crimes. No wonder Frankweb can not stop scamming / Spamming Nigerians through Nairaland. Maybe you need deliverance.
Many Nairalanders cant even trust you based on the surveys that i have made about FRANKWEB the serial Scammer/Spammer....

Frankweb has been rubbished .... You worth nothing and only a fool will allow you to scam him or her in the name of creating website...

Shameless FRANKWEB the Scammer....

Frankweb3333:

Bro no talk too much carry my bank details I send you go show police make them call me , we go settle am then I go fight you hand to hand no be with knifes , I just won beat you for lying about me ( use my bvn take block my account make I come for you ). KingMicky3286 You no fit escape me when you do this , I promise you that I will not spare you when I see you face to face after you don report me to police , to beat you Dey hungry me

I keep you quiet all this while cause I get better thing to use my life do but today you caught me in a bad mood , like very bad mood , show evidence to police and come make noise here , are you mad
Re: Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster by Bigdatamanage(f): 10:22am On Jul 20, 2020
KingMicky3286:
You want to fight me with Knife as cultist that you are... so you cant fight a man with hands.... You are covered with crimes. No wonder Frankweb can not stop scamming / Spamming Nigerians through Nairaland. Maybe you need deliverance.
Many Nairalanders cant even trust you based on the surveys that i have made about FRANKWEB the serial Scammer/Spammer....

Frankweb has been rubbished .... You worth nothing and only a fool will allow you to scam him or her in the name of creating website...

Shameless FRANKWEB the Scammer....

Am man will defend his home no matter what , so go and report with the bvn and then come back to this page to upload police report so you two can settle in court and also state the amount you were scam and conversation that he blocked you when you sent him money , when all this is going on you have to delete your expired website and you talked about Nairaland rules have you forgotten Nairaland didn’t give you any right to spoil any brand , they have workers to block spamming and Nairaland also said no send threat messages ( [b]why did you send threat message to him without evidence), you sent a text message deliberately threatening him when you have no proof of anything
Re: Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster by Frankweb3333: 10:28am On Jul 20, 2020
Please beg him to take this to the police so we can settle In court with me , I want to meet the man that want to spoil my brand , I really want that so he should report me and I will come to defend and after that we can face each other man to man

Is it possible to just hate someone you don’t know , he never chatted me or even know who I am , I am doing free advert and you conclude am a scammer are you not mature to know that you have to be scam and then provide evidence why just come on here to say he is a scammer and you will send and block , you didn’t chat me , the only chat we had was him sending me threatening message on WhatsApp saying police will come and arrest me for scamming, why will he do that kind of nonsense

Guys what hurt me about this guy he does know me , I wake up and saw police will come and arrest you soon on WhatsApp we never chatted before , and then I come on here he is saying I collect money and block people , is that even possible why will someone be this heartless because I didn’t pay for advert and he hates it and decide to spoil my brand name is that fair , please don’t Nairaland have workers to do their work , why is he spoiling my brand without evidence , I’ve work so hard to build that name and yet this guy wakes up out of hate and decide to spoil the name wickedness
Re: Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster by Frankweb3333: 10:39am On Jul 20, 2020
kingmicky3286:

I will not reply any comment from today , I beg you if you have issue with me settle the normal way in court , do not spoil my brand name if have ever scammed you or anyone before , I am begging you with GOD , no spoil my brand name report to police or Nairaland directly if you have issues , I have better things to do than to be replying to all this post everyday same story and same bullshit and no evidence or police report , please I am 23 no spoil my name before I reach ya age , please we can all mind our business

If have scam someone my name will be all over Nairaland with proof but I have never done such , I no come from a broke family , my family are average so no be 20k or 30k I go take spoil my name , let’s be matured here no one have proof that I scam he or she so till then don’t accuse me wrongly .. kingmicky3286: I am begging you please it enough and have wasted so much time on here ( time is money )
Re: Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster by KingMicky3286: 10:51am On Jul 20, 2020
Frankweb3333:
kingmicky3286:

I will not reply any comment from today , I beg you if you have issue with me settle the normal way in court , do not spoil my brand name if have ever scammed anyone before , I am begging you with GOD , no spoil my brand name report to police or Nairaland directly if you have issues , I have better things to do than to be replying to all this post everyday same story and same bullshit and no evidence or police report , please I am 23 no spoil my name before I reach ya age , please we can all mind our business

If have scam someone my name will be all over Nairaland with proof but I have never done such , I no come from a broke family , my family are average so no be 20k or 30k I go take spoil my name , let’s be matured here no one have proof that I scam he or she so till then don’t accuse me wrongly .. kingmicky3286: I am begging you please it enough and have wasted so much time on here ( time is money )

I will fly down to Nigeria after lockdown to shame you more... for your serial scamming/spammer . At 23 you want to beat me , let my son hear that from you, He will show you how to behave online. Spamming forums is a scam. FRANKWEB are you not a serial spammer?

I have light and internet 24/7 I have been monitoring your outrageous scamming /Spamming activities here...
Are you not guilty of my complains?

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster by Frankweb3333: 10:56am On Jul 20, 2020
[b]You’ve been monitoring , my dad is an army officer staff sergeant of the law ... Please come with your son then you will find out that it a match , leave the fact you are abroad am not rich to your standard but honest men and serious men abroad don’t come online and make noise like you do , you are very loud sir sorry but you are ( I’ve not lost my respect so I will still call you sir ) be careful na abroad corona Dey and we safe here , no corona for our side ( at least na to our advantage
You really Dey abroad and you are doing this na wa oo , life no balance at all .. no intimidate me with data I also have unlimited sub here with constant light � so no fear na back to back Like I said am not from a poor background I base in Benin �� republican and I come to Nigeria as much as I can , I have steady light water and data unlimited .If you enter Lagos make you call me or buzz me make we settle am and if you no provide screenshot of scam say I scam you then I will not respect you as a sir [/b]

Me and my dad is ready , have an army @ my back come
Re: Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster by Frankweb3333: 11:08am On Jul 20, 2020
The only proof you have is that I post free advert that is all and he no concern you , Nairaland no pay you for this stress so what other proof do you have

I create gmail and post na waiting you go tell police

That is your outrageous monitoring , I create gmail and post free which is my offense and that is for Nairaland to block me which they do so waiting be your own stress and how he take affect your work or business

Abroad man � I Dey Benin Republican and my progress Dey touch you na wa ( GOD DON DEY SHAME MY ENEMY ALREADY ) my mommy go tell me say God go give you work soon no worry �‍♀️
Re: Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster by Frankweb3333: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2020
All this time you using to do all this he don reach you ask your son to take my BVn to police I want to meet him , I will come to Nigeria boarder is open

If you Dey find followers to view your post no come Dey use people name , use this bigbrother platform and focus your energy on there you will have many viewers no be me you go use get fame , your view go plenty pass stressing yourself, you don old probably make you no go get heart attack

I don give you OT make you use ooo this idea no be for free ooo
Re: Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster by dominique(f): 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
KingMicky3286:

We know that but why is your website diverting users to a potentially harmful site?
Re: Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster by specialist567: 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
dominique:

We know that but why is your website diverting users to a potentially harmful site?

Thank you for seeing it , that is not how an expire website act , that harmful site is to steal your social media account , please don’t click it again before you lose your Facebook.. preacher of scammer na him original work , please be ware of this guy , criticizing people and he is doing the same thing

Abroad my foot �
Re: Scam Alert : Kingmicky3286 Is An Internet Fraudster by specialist567: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
dominique:

Tell him , if the website is expired he should remove it and he left it here can you imagine , him Dey gather people preach lies but he is doing exactly what he is preaching ... inside life , na why nigeria no fit grow

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Benue Gang Leader, Gana Makes Shocking Revelations Before Death / Man In Nigerian Police Uniform Heavily Smoking Shisha (VIDEO) / 10 High Security Prisons Around The World That Are Impossible To Break Out Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.