Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) (52438 Views)

Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) / Igwe Umenyiora Donates Food Items To His Community In Anambra (Photos ) / Ooni Of Ife Recreates Photo Of 4th Ooni Who Was Transformed Into A Deity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 10:45am On Jul 20, 2020
were is the SARS office that shoot our priest ?

Re: Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) by spiritmasquerad(m): 10:50am On Jul 20, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

Ur jesus too died on the cross begging for his life. If he was such a big God as he claimed why couldnt he save himself then?
Dude hope u c your hypocrisy with ur past 3 comment.
PS: Jesus never begged so next time pls get ur fact right

1 Like

Re: Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) by yaki84: 10:55am On Jul 20, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

Dont give me stu.pid warnings i have received a lot of them
Now better run off before i curse your arse.
I thought I was talking to a sensible pagan, this one IQ is below that of an ant.

1 Like

Re: Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) by Mactones: 11:22am On Jul 20, 2020
Funny
Re: Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) by geesilver(m): 11:51am On Jul 20, 2020
Too much of Nollywood movies,
juvewalex:
Fake deity chief priest ,the bullet suppose go back to the SARS officer and enter e body. grin
Re: Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) by homirefacuny(m): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
ValCon888:
It does not surprise me how every comment here focuses on the Chief Priest's lack of JuJu power.

Deflecting the aim from the real issue which is the trigger-happy SARS officer who shot a Nigerian citizen in cold blood.

Until we are ready to change our mentality and hold our institutions to account, this lawlessness by those charged to uphold the law will never stop.

Exactly my thoughts! We need reorientation as a people. Smh �‍♂️
Re: Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) by mamatwiny(f): 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
Agulu and masquerade are 5 and 6.
Re: Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
Lazycyndy:
Na so the British people take conquer us come scatter our shrines and gods.

E dey do me like say all these gods dey fear guns and other modern weapons.

Lol the gods must be truly crazy.

Ur correct. My thought too.

1 Like

Re: Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) by maryalloy(f): 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
Egungu don enter express cool
Re: Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
what exactly is the main reason for the creation of SARS,what is their work,what is the offence of the young man they shot,who made SARS judge and jury especially in civil matters.....will all these reckless wasting of innocent life ever end?
Re: Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) by babaireti(m): 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
Lazycyndy:
Na so the British people take conquer us come scatter our shrines and gods.

Lol the gods must be truly crazy.
Reminded me of the Benin massacre of old, and the gods watched helplessly while the superior British fire power ravaged the entire kingdom

1 Like

Re: Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) by Rat66: 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
BlowYourMind:
Anambra again, no odechi
[/s]
Re: Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) by sigiyaya(m): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
sigiyaya:
Nigerians has been dehumanized, impoverished, brainwashed, mentally tortured that they now see things upside down, many has lost the ability to reason or apply common sense, average Nigerian has lost touch with humanity and is almost comparable to a wild animal cry cry
Re: Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) by Rat66: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
marriagebyigbo:
Better... Ipob terrorist
[/s]
Re: Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) by Rat66: 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
The Nigeria Police should be disbanded.

They are just a bunch of hungry and angry men who have been mandated to wear black uniforms and carry guns.

A hungry man is an angry man.

Give a hungry man gun and he'll turn it against the first thing he see moving.
[/s]
Re: Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
uuzba:

Disband the whole Nigeria Police?
That's unrealistic you know.
Before they recruit and train new people, criminals would have finished us all.
Manage them like that.
Their change, like all things in nature will be gradual.

Naah.

There's a way they can do it that will make sense.

First, send graduates to the US, Germany and Japan and use our petrodollars to train them.

Second, while they are undergoing training, build 5 police colleges in the 5 regions of the country.

Third, sack all the policemen and let them reapply.

Fourth, employ some of the newly trained ones as instructors in these colleges.

Fifth, employ the rest as top officers.

Sixth, whoever reapplies from the disbanded force be placed under them.
Re: Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) by meobizy(f): 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
I like how modern technology keeps demystifying African mumbo jumbo. The only form of bulletproof for human beings is Kevlar, steel or any other tightly packed material. Spirits don’t exist, if they did they will do the work of protection.
Re: Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) by HiSEminent: 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
undecidedBabalawo wey no get ordinary odeeshi that one na babalawo?
Mtcheeeeew this one na confirm made in China chief priest grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
HiSEminent:
undecidedBabalawo wey no get ordinary odeeshi that one na babalawo?
Mtcheeeeew this one na confirm made in China chief priest grin grin grin

Your ancestor condemned. Your blood.
Re: Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

Nonsense! He did not chose his death .he was accused of treason and rightly so and hounded to his death by the Roman Govt. Like a common criminal. And he died crying and begging for his father to save him. Useless guy.

He never defended himself and he constantly told his apostles this had to happen long b4 and shortly b4.
Re: Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:06am On Jul 21, 2020
PoliteActivist:

He never defended himself and he constantly told his apostles this had to happen long b4 and shortly b4.

Where you present when it said that?
Re: Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
Lazycndy grin cheesy....i feel ya

quote author=Lazycyndy post=91899269]Na so the British people take conquer us come scatter our shrines and gods.

Lol the gods must be truly crazy.[/quote]
Re: Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) by harmony940(m): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
PoliteActivist:

My father has brains - he does not believe nonsense
Good go tell your father that!
Re: Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
harmony940:

Good go tell your father that!

It is told to mumu's who believe nonsense not sensible people like my father
Re: Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) by harmony940(m): 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
PoliteActivist:

It is told to mumu's who believe nonsense not sensible people like my father
Your father is a mumu and that of your generation!
Re: Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
They are destroying police station in Edo nothing is happening and they are killing igbos in Anambra
Re: Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) by Konquest: 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
richiemcgold:
Egungun and chief priest refused to be careful. They are too stubborn. Las las all of una don enter express.
Lol... Mad cool gif image!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) by TA4TA4: 11:52pm On Jul 21, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Fake Bank Alert Scammer Caught In Edo, Beaten Black & Blue [VIDEO] / Burial Of Zarma Usman Koso And His 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photos) / Mark Walker To Return Looted Items From Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.