Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

My Upcoming 3D Animation Progress Preview (Updated) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Upcoming 3D Animation Progress Preview (Updated) (1237 Views)

I Need A Branded Picture For My Upcoming Program / My Blender 3D Library Of Progress (blender 2.79-3.0) / Assassins Chase. Happy New Year 3D Animation For The Fans... Enjoy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Upcoming 3D Animation Progress Preview (Updated) by UrVillageGuys(m): 8:47am On Jul 20, 2020
Em.. This is a shot of the 3d animation I'm still working on. Wanted to know if it was worth continuing.
The man on the left is supposed to be holding a phone, and the girl closest to him is to carrying a laptop...
Still Working On It
How does it look?

Sorry About The Picture But Nairaland Reduced The Quality

Re: My Upcoming 3D Animation Progress Preview (Updated) by NoChill: 10:18am On Jul 20, 2020
What is the script of the animation.
Re: My Upcoming 3D Animation Progress Preview (Updated) by skyhighweb(m): 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
NoChill:
one hold phone another hold laptop
Re: My Upcoming 3D Animation Progress Preview (Updated) by UrVillageGuys(m): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
skyhighweb:
one hold phone another hold laptop
Lolz, That's not the script.
It's actually an animation of them interacting with each other with the camera panning and gliding around the scene in slowmo.
I'm still going to add more people though.
Re: My Upcoming 3D Animation Progress Preview (Updated) by UrVillageGuys(m): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
NoChill:
The characters will be interacting with each other in slowmo while the camera moves around.
The camera will move under the m, then come out to the front between the m and the t, showing the two girls from below. Then it will move around the people I'm yet to add.

How's that?
What do you suggest?
Re: My Upcoming 3D Animation Progress Preview (Updated) by UrVillageGuys(m): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
More on their way

Re: My Upcoming 3D Animation Progress Preview (Updated) by Diamondvicky(m): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
What app did you use in doing it
Re: My Upcoming 3D Animation Progress Preview (Updated) by UrVillageGuys(m): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
Diamondvicky:
What app did you use in doing it
Blender
Re: My Upcoming 3D Animation Progress Preview (Updated) by scilover: 3:45am On Jul 21, 2020
I think that the posture could be different as I think the character look to stiff

1 Like

Re: My Upcoming 3D Animation Progress Preview (Updated) by UrVillageGuys(m): 5:04am On Jul 21, 2020
scilover:
I think that the posture could be different as I think the character look to stiff
Okay, will look at that
Re: My Upcoming 3D Animation Progress Preview (Updated) by UrVillageGuys(m): 6:03am On Jul 21, 2020
scilover:
How's this?

Re: My Upcoming 3D Animation Progress Preview (Updated) by UrVillageGuys(m): 6:04am On Jul 21, 2020
More

Re: My Upcoming 3D Animation Progress Preview (Updated) by UrVillageGuys(m): 6:21am On Jul 21, 2020
++++

Re: My Upcoming 3D Animation Progress Preview (Updated) by UrVillageGuys(m): 8:13am On Jul 21, 2020
Added

1 Like

Re: My Upcoming 3D Animation Progress Preview (Updated) by NoChill: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2020
UrVillageGuys:

The characters will be interacting with each other in slowmo while the camera moves around.
The camera will move under the m, then come out to the front between the m and the t, showing the two girls from below. Then it will move around the people I'm yet to add.

How's that?
What do you suggest?

Just finish the animation let us see
Re: My Upcoming 3D Animation Progress Preview (Updated) by Babapyro: 9:29am On Jul 21, 2020
UrVillageGuys:
Added
The only problem I see in this work is that mtn is a useless network

1 Like

Re: My Upcoming 3D Animation Progress Preview (Updated) by UrVillageGuys(m): 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
NoChill:

Just finish the animation let us see
K
Re: My Upcoming 3D Animation Progress Preview (Updated) by UrVillageGuys(m): 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
the small onne

Re: My Upcoming 3D Animation Progress Preview (Updated) by gfaruk(m): 10:21am On Nov 08, 2021
UrVillageGuys:

K

Sorry, am a newbie i jst got a laptop, pls can you mentor, teach
Pls drop ur WhatsApp num
Re: My Upcoming 3D Animation Progress Preview (Updated) by UrVillageGuys(m): 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2021
gfaruk:

Sorry, am a newbie i jst got a laptop, pls can you mentor, teach
Pls drop ur WhatsApp num
Sorry, I'm no longer in the animation business, I believe I've found something better

(1) (Reply)

Mkaze-new Music Vid / Print Your Job With Computer To Plate And Four Color Press / Wanted Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.