Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Heating, Ventilation And Air Conditioning (HVAC) Technician - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heating, Ventilation And Air Conditioning (HVAC) Technician (508 Views)

20 Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Technician - Needed Urgently / Urgent Vacancy!!!! Hvac Technician / Vacancy For A HVAC Technician For An Indigenous Oil & Gas Firm In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heating, Ventilation And Air Conditioning (HVAC) Technician by SW2019: 10:25am On Jul 20, 2020
Avant Halogen is seeking to recruit Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
technician for a client in the Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Services industry in
LAGOS.

JOB SUMMARY:
The technician shall install, maintain and repair indoor air quality systems, such as air
conditioners. This may include performing warranty services and emergency repairs. This may
also include assisting with customers' queries.
Responsibilities
 Able to carry out copper brazing.
 Have knowledge of electrical components of Air Conditioners.
 Have knowledge of AC operations.
 Have knowledge of trouble shooting.
 Show ability to work with minimum supervision.
 Able to carry out all kind of AC installation e.g. small units, central units, AHUs etc.
 Able to carry out installation from drawings.
 Able to carry out some repairs.
 Able to trouble shoot and proffer solution.
 Show ability to manage small team of workers.
Requirements
 HND/OND/ Trade Test Certificate will be accepted
 3+ year experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue education in
HVAC field.
 Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
 Working knowledge of boiler systems.
 Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
 Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
 Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
 Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
 Ability to work in confined spaces.
 21 years and above.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to screenedworkers@gmail.com email with HVAC as the subject of the
mail on or before Thursday 23 rd July 2020.
Re: Heating, Ventilation And Air Conditioning (HVAC) Technician by Victor8st: 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
The CV was sent to your email, I'm interested.
Re: Heating, Ventilation And Air Conditioning (HVAC) Technician by scottmichael197: 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
You have quite interesting conditions for work, I think that I am interested. I know a lot about air conditioners because I often had to fix my grandfather's old AC myself before which constantly broke down or didn't want to cool the air temperature for more comfortable air in the summer until we turned to Littleton hvac which fixed it perfectly and it never gave out a malfunction again. I think that your position will be suitable for me because I have been working as an engineer for more than five years. That's why I'm interested
Re: Heating, Ventilation And Air Conditioning (HVAC) Technician by SkyeAyers: 10:24am On Jun 06, 2021
I was glad to read that Avant Halogen is seeking to recruit Heating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) technicians, I think I can do this job as I fitted Ac Unit St. Joseph MO a few days back so I have experience.

(1) (Reply)

. / Learn Web Design Without Coding / Vacancy Available!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.