Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

5 Lucrative Ways To Make Money Online Without Paying Anything: Zero Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 5 Lucrative Ways To Make Money Online Without Paying Anything: Zero Investment (434 Views)

Tokinhub Earn 30k and above monthly with zero investment / Make Easy Money Through This Simple Task Without Paying Anything / How To Earn $500 Or More Daily With Zero Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Lucrative Ways To Make Money Online Without Paying Anything: Zero Investment by WordpressPhysco: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
Making money online without paying anything was my middle name back in 2011. But it doesn’t get to good until you become frustrated because it might mean those investing in their online business have no fifth sense to money usefulness or are not money frugal nerds, right?

The good news is that having been privileged these years to be online, I will share with you a lot of outstanding ways to make money online with $0. AKA, make money online without investment.

MAKING FULL-TIME INCOME WITH FREELANCING

This involves solving the problems of potential clients. If you can write then many bloggers may want to hire you.

For example, on this website, we have the Hire us section, this species our freelancing gigs. Meaning, you can hire us to do the stated gigs with super quality because we believe in 120% Value.

If you have to create a one-page website, do that if you can, and if not there are other freelance websites you can start with. But before that let’s see how to typically make money with freelancing.

#5. Making Money with Transcription Service

You can start a transcribing gig from the comfort of your home. Here, what this means is to convert an audio, mp3 (podcast) or other formats to words.

The amazing thing here is that a 20 audio transcription can fetch you for $10. And if you do it well, you get more from the client and referrals.

How To Create A Gig On Transcription

In your Chrome browser open up Google docs. Go to Tools, then Voice typing. Go ahead and play the audio/video on your phone and Google Docs will type it out for you. Once again, go through it and you’re done. Send it to the client and get your cut.

#4. Document Conversion Services

This service involves converting the client’s documents from either, PDF or other formats to a Kindle-friendly & accepted format.

How To Build A Document Conversion Freelance Gig

All you need here is your DOC application – MS word. Set the margin to Kindle accepted format. The margin should be at least .25 but the text can be easily read with .5.

Go ahead and take the .doc file (not new .docx), remove any images and upload to Amazon KDP and reinsert the images.

Go through your work and you would have been done.

#3. BECOME A FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER

I like guys that can draw or turn images to cartoons. Seriously, I am still looking for a pro who will do that for me. I know I can go to Fiverr but I can’t just do it. #My Bad reluctance.

Now if you are good as a graphic designer then there is a lot of work available for you. Some of the notable side gigs for graphic designers are website logos, marketing materials, packaging and labels, blog and social media images, and much, etc.

To get inspiration, you can visit the following websites.

I Love Typography | Logo Design Love | Just Creative | You the Designer | Designmodo

How to Get your first Gig order – Reviews

Use the above method and make it up. However, you can give your relative $10 to buy your gig. Tell him or her to give you a positive review.

#2. MAKE FREE MONEY WITH MEDIUM.COM PARTNER PROGRAM

Yes, don’t be alarmed that you can earn from medium.com. Why? They charge her exclusive content readers $5 a month, so, part of that cake is what you will get when you enroll in Medium Partner Program.

To join the Medium Partner Program, all you need to do is to link your Medium account with your bank account or debit card via Stripe. You’ll find more information below.

Note: See this page to check if Stripe is available in your country. If you’re a resident of India, please see this article to learn more before proceeding.

*Go to medium.com/creators and click Join the Partner Program at the bottom of the page.
*Read and accept the Partner Program Terms.
*Connect your bank account or debit card with your Medium account by choosing the option relevant to you from the list and click Set up payments on Stripe.
*Fill out all the information required by Stripe to create your Stripe account. You must use your legal name, and not anonymized or pen names. To learn more about choosing the right type of Stripe account to your needs and setting up payments, see this article.
*Finish creating your Stripe account.

Once you enroll in the Partner Program, you will be able to publish stories on your own and start earning money from them.

#1. MAKE FREE DOLLARS TO SELL A DEMANDING GIG

Truth is, there is a possibility that there are a lot of people looking for ways to receive payment in your country if PayPal is a taboo. Also, other people are struggling with opening an approved Upwork account. Do you know what to do? Go ahead and see how to solve those.

When you are confident of solving it, do it for free for 4 persons, when done, go ahead and start helping more people do it for a fee.

While others may charge $50 or more (be it PayPal or Upwork account opening), you can do it for $20. It’s not bad to make $20 for 20 times than $50 for 2 times.

What’s this free make money online method about? Sell demanding gigs and get started.

Top Freelance Places To Get Started With

#1. PeoplePerHour

#2. Fiverr (I started here)

#3. Guru

#4. ProBlogger

#5. JobDone

#6. Blogging Pro

#7. Konker

#8. FreelanceWriting.com

#9. Online Writing Jobs

#Good luck.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sme Business You Can Start With 1k And Make 2k Daily. / Do These Before You Invest Your Money And You'll Always Gain / Earn $20 - $30 Daily On Amazon Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.