Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Teleconomy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Teleconomy (310 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teleconomy by Shewun1234: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
WELCOME TO TELECONOMY
Before you apply for that JOB, ask yourself this question...

If my employer could buy a robot or software to do my job 10times more accurate, faster and cheaper, WILL HE STILL HIRE ME?

Before you start that business, ask yourself this question...

If a pandemic strikes again, will people still buy my product or request for my services?

Not all ventures are profitable and sustainable in every season.

But one industry is certain to thrive anytime...

After the lockdown some companies realized that their staff can do at home what they did at work. So some where laid off and those that remained were paid half salary to work from home. Yes I'm talking from experience.

So I sat down to think. In what way can I always be a winner and earn money pandemic or not. I finally got the answer and I'm willing to share it with you.

Re: Teleconomy by Shewun1234: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
If you're not lazy and you are ready to take the bull by the horn. Please chat me up https:///message/JJAOUNW7OTFPB1. We are the 1%Republic. Everybody wins

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Premium Nord Vpn Accounts For Sale / How To Run A Scan On A Car Tutorial / Wake Up Nairaland, This Is Digital Age!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.