Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Andy Uba Sacked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andy Uba Sacked (877 Views)

BREAKING: PDP Lawmakers, Senator Oduah, Andy Uba Sacked By Supreme Court / IGP Arase, Obi, Ahmed, Others May Be Sacked- Daily Trust / Andy Uba Declared Asset To Be Worth Over A Trillion Naira (quite Alarming) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andy Uba Sacked by Ezinwannem: 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2007
My people, After the election, I said to my friends that Andy Uba will not be the governor because Peter Obi was never given the opportunity to rule, Yesterday, the Supreme Court ordered Andy to vacate the office.

What do you all think? Is it fair or Not?

http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2007/june/15/national-15-06-2007-01.htm
Re: Andy Uba Sacked by McKren(m): 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2007
Ezinwannem:

My people, After the election, I said to my friends that Andy Uba will not be the governor because Peter Obi was never given the opportunity to rule, Yesterday, the Supreme Court ordered Andy to vacate the office.

What do you all think? Is it fair or Not?

http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2007/june/15/national-15-06-2007-01.htm

Your verdict is right grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Andy Uba Sacked by mixme: 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2007
the verdict is so right. justice has saved the day. this just goes to show that there is hope for Nigerians
Re: Andy Uba Sacked by magicj(m): 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2007
Today,am happy to be a nigerian where justice can reign.its now clear that the last hope of the people which is the judiciary has not failed.the formal president and his party can see it that they have fail,this is a good begining for our Democracy.The rule of law has come to stay,my advice for Andy Uba is to vacate the sit and congratulate Peter Obi for his courage.the legal profession is booming and it expose the wrongs in our society,let  everyone know that more is coming.thanks
Re: Andy Uba Sacked by BigB11(m): 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2007
"The Nigerian president is here and it's time for business"

Nigeria is coming back with full force.

It is magnificent to finally witness what is right.

It is not doing the right thing, it is doing what is right.

Yar'Adua is simply honest and ready for business.

Once again, I am proud to be a Nigerian man.
Re: Andy Uba Sacked by Ezinwannem: 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2007
yea, I think our current president is starting off with a good start, I am happy to be a Nigerian and moreso, an Anambraian, as Ngige said, "It is a welcome victory for Anambra State and it means that the judiciary is alive to its responsibilities. I believe this will mark an end to crisis in the state.” , AMEN
Re: Andy Uba Sacked by McKren(m): 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2007
awwwwww  she is so concerned about her state
Re: Andy Uba Sacked by laudate: 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2007
*singing* "Winner ohhh, winner ! x2. . . . Peter Obi you don win ohh, " grin
Re: Andy Uba Sacked by Ezinwannem: 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2007
yes ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Andy Uba Sacked by laudate: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2007
Ezinwannem:

yes ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Abeg, pray for Peter Obi o! So that charlatans like Chris Uba, as well as the NURTW who caused chaos in Anambra, would not destabilise his regime this time around. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Fg Orders Ehindero To Vacate Ig’s Residence / Whither Segun Adeniyi? / From The Cso Of Ogun State,plz Nigerians Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.