Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting (15200 Views)

Boko Haram: Soldiers Petition Buhari, Buratai Over 'Embezzlement' Of Allowances / IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu / Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by textilemania(m): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
Fare well, Buratai cry
Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by cafempropertyng: 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
Register to be a Member,CAFEM Computer and Real Estate Institute and get the title MCCRE to begin a career as a Certified Web developer and a Certified Estate Manager(With Issuance of certificates of membership and qualification).Click www.cafemstores.com.ng and scroll down to the "Membership Form" to register as a member for free.
Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by 143WaZoBia: 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Probably to relieve Buratai, due to his inefficiency
So he’s probably nicely telling Buratai to resign or not get mad if and when sacked. No wonder the meeting is taking long. Because Buratai will be like but; Guy! Even you as a president no dey perform but you want commot me?
And GMB will be like but we need to safe our faces and buy more time! These southern people are crying more than the bereaved, our people are beginning to talk too.
I for give una the transcript but I no want DSS wahala.
Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by Mars16(m): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nothing will come out last last.
Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by Quality20(m): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
It's time for a biafra man to become Army chief
Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by tafat: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
ok o
Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by F117nighthawk: 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
Same story, nothing good can ever come out of their meeting, two old men with expired ideas
Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by Kingspin(m): 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
Waste of close door meeting
Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by Blessedndu(m): 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
Check my cover on REMA MY HEART
Https://youtu.be/vRhnZ8eDvk4
Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by perdollar(m): 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
I will not b surprised if buratai sacks buhari the most incompetent president.
Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by Joefat: 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
Useless tin
Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by Chuksmonika(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
everytime closed door meeting, when will your young president ever have an open door meeting?

one day, that door go lock them inside, and no carpenter go fit open am!
Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by Bighead9: 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
Buhari is working and we Igbo's are pleased with his mode of leadership.

Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by EmekaBlue(m): 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hausa meeting
Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
useless stupid men!!!
Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Useless meeting that won't yield any result
Don't say so sir,it seems Buhari is fed up with our insults this days,he's tired of being called dullard,clueless,lifeless,jubrin etc.

See how he cleverly copy Makinde,sacked Magu and named railway after Jonathan!

He was lifeless,but I he's resurrecting now.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by Nchenches: 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
Even this one come to become News?

Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kingspin:
Waste of close door meeting
Don't say so sir,Buhari is cleverly adopting good structures. Buhari has nothing to lose as he is heading to finish his last tenure,so he want to cover up his past mistake,because he knows Nigerians have weak memory. He want to restore his dignity,honour and respect.
Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by AsawanaDgreat: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
We can't wait to enjoy peace in this country..
Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by Openbusiness4: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nigerian soldiers are dying like mosquitoes everyday, Nigerian citizens are been slaughtered and kidnapped like Christmas chicken daily, yet someone is still calling himself CIC when terrorists, bandits, kidnappers, Fulani killer herdsmen militias etc have taken over his backyard. Mtchwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by Deepthoughts: 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
Amotolongbo:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-buhari-buratai-in-closed-door-meeting/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Buhari has rather unfortunately elevated this Buratai to prominence above the CDS, I think that's very wrong,the chain n hierarchy of command should be maintained rigidly to promote service descepline,but I guess sentiments n nepotism wouldn't allow him do that.
Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by Rat66: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:
Buhari is working and we Igbo's are pleased with his mode of leadership.
[/s]
Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by Nchenches: 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
kiddkash:
closed door meeting, yet noting good comes out
see how soldiers are dying like chickens

Buratai, a so-called soldier that cant lead soldier to victory on the war front

I weep for this country

News should have been: leaders in Buhari Cabal have sacked Buratai and other security Chiefs, replaced them with good hands to finish up Boko Haram, armed herdsmen, kingpins in kidnap gangs and bandits.

Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by picoba(m): 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
All their meets has no impact.
Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by Brushstrokes20: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
Clueless, nepotic clowns!

... YOU CAN'T GIVE WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE!
Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by rejoice4eva(m): 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
He is meeting with him to prove to us that he is still in control. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by jaytee01(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
Two shameless failures
Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by ETT93(m): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
Close door meeting indeed........A meeting that can't yield any result.
Bubu your government has failed Nigerian's
Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by ddeola: 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
That is the next level they promised Nigerians. Shege banza. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by sevo(m): 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
A rare and exclusive view of buhari and buratai in the closed door meeting..my sources tell me authoritatively that buratai was the one wearing the yellow top and bubu was wearing....wearing... I honestly can't explain what bubu is wearing

Re: Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
Burutai is buharis personal boy
With him in power no coup is sure to occur that is why with all army large deficiency burrito still dey smile like mumu for Abuja

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Godday Idahosa Defects To PDP / Tinubu’s Economic Policies Not Living Up To Expectation – Financial Times / EFCC Arrests Man With $7M At MMIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.