Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Motorola Moto G9 Power Lite - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Motorola Moto G9 Power Lite (1076 Views)

Motorola Moto G9 Plus / Motorola Moto G9/ G9 Play Launched With Snapdragon 662 And A 5,000mah Battery / Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite Announced With 5,000mah Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motorola Moto G9 Power Lite by akingbadeomoseb: 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
Motorola Moto G9 Power Lite makes a debut with its MediaTek helio P35 processor, 16MP triple rear camera, 8MP front camera, 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage. What do you think about it?

Re: Motorola Moto G9 Power Lite by bennyefosa19: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
akingbadeomoseb:
Motorola Moto G9 Power Lite makes a debut with its MediaTek helio P35 processor, 16MP triple rear camera, 8MP front camera, 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage. What do you think about it?

I like what I see and with the right price, this phone will have a lot of buyers. But honestly, instead of the Mediatek helio P35 if Moto starts integrating the Mediatek helio G series (either G70 or G80), the consumers migh just get doubled. Young people want more options for smartphone gaming in the market brh
Re: Motorola Moto G9 Power Lite by akingbadeomoseb: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
bennyefosa19:

I like what I see and with the right price, this phone will have a lot of buyers. But honestly, instead of the Mediatek helio P35 if Moto starts integrating the Mediatek helio G series (either G70 or G80), the consumers migh just get doubled. Young people want more options for smartphone gaming in the market brh

Makes sense actually. MediaTek gaming processor is what most of the budget smartphones and using and sooner or later, Moto would realize this too.
Re: Motorola Moto G9 Power Lite by harryodilli19(m): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
akingbadeomoseb:

Acc to me the Motorola Moto G9 Power Lite is a decent budget smartphone with some standard features like Android 10 Os, 6.5 inches IPS HD+ Display, Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm) Chipset, Triple 16MP (wide) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) Rear and 8MP Selfie Cameras, 4GB RAM and 64/128GBGB ROM powered by 5000 mAh battery. But I don't see it as a major upgrade to the Moto G8 Power Lite.
Re: Motorola Moto G9 Power Lite by akingbadeomoseb: 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
bennyefosa19:

Absolutely. It's high time now that Motorola starts using Mediatek gaming processor as they are the need of the hour.

(1) (Reply)

Two Weeks Old Infinix Hot 10 Lite For Sale / New Oraimo Watch Pro Unboxing And Review - Worth Upgrading?! / Price Of Infinix Smart Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.