Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Anyone With Info Concerning "Sunday Adewusi Estate, Dakwa?" - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Anyone With Info Concerning "Sunday Adewusi Estate, Dakwa?" (721 Views)

Plots Of Land For Sale In Dakwa (along Zuba-deidei-kubwa Xpress / One Bedroom Flat For Rent From Kubwa To Dakwa In Abuja / Land For Sale In Dakwa Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Info Concerning "Sunday Adewusi Estate, Dakwa?" by Martdc(m): 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
I have few questions to ask about that place
Re: Anyone With Info Concerning "Sunday Adewusi Estate, Dakwa?" by Omihanifa: 9:21am On Jul 22, 2020
It was formerly owned by EFAB properties before it was sold to Nigeria police

They enjoy stable power supply compare to the main dakwa simply because they are on 33kva line

The area is relatively secured but you need constant fumigation because of snakes and insects

Plenty of babes/women to fork in both Sunday adewusi and EFAB estate

Cost of rent varies from 150k sef con to 250k 1bedroom and 400k for 2bedroom
Re: Anyone With Info Concerning "Sunday Adewusi Estate, Dakwa?" by Martdc(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
Omihanifa:

They enjoy stable power supply compare to the main dakwa simply because they are on 33kva line

The area is relatively secured but you need constant fumigation because of snakes and insects

Someone told me he paid 500k for 1bedroom sef con
Re: Anyone With Info Concerning "Sunday Adewusi Estate, Dakwa?" by Omihanifa: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
Martdc:
Someone told me he paid 500k for 1bedroom sef con

The person is a lair from the pit of hell
Re: Anyone With Info Concerning "Sunday Adewusi Estate, Dakwa?" by Martdc(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
Omihanifa:

The person is a lair from the pit if hell
Ok thank you
Re: Anyone With Info Concerning "Sunday Adewusi Estate, Dakwa?" by Omihanifa: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
Martdc:
Ok thank you

Sef con is 150k max
Re: Anyone With Info Concerning "Sunday Adewusi Estate, Dakwa?" by Martdc(m): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
Omihanifa:

Sef con is 150k max
Ok boss
Re: Anyone With Info Concerning "Sunday Adewusi Estate, Dakwa?" by vacettetommy(m): 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
Omihanifa:

Bro pls mail me your mobile number, I’m interested in securing an apartment in that area

Re: Anyone With Info Concerning "Sunday Adewusi Estate, Dakwa?" by vacettetommy(m): 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
Omihanifa:

Bro pls mail me your mobile number, I’m interested in securing an apartment in that area

(1) (Reply)

You Love A Beach Front Property? Buy Your Plots @Beach Haven Ibeju-lekki Lagos / For Sale Beautiful An Executive 3 Bedrooms At Command Lagos. / 5 Bedroom Duplex With Bq On 2840sqm @ Victoria Island Lagos For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.