Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Meet Bbnaija Ozo's Family Members Consisting Of Three Doctors, One Lawyer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Bbnaija Ozo's Family Members Consisting Of Three Doctors, One Lawyer (6993 Views)

Leo Babarinde Akinola Dasilva: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate ! Biography & Profile / Anto Lecky: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate, Biography & Profile / Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Bbnaija Ozo's Family Members Consisting Of Three Doctors, One Lawyer by AprokoGirl: 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
Meet BBNaija Ozo's family members consisting of three doctors, one lawyer and professor (photo)

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Meet Bbnaija Ozo's Family Members Consisting Of Three Doctors, One Lawyer by Olunmercy56(f): 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
kiss Wonderful family

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Bbnaija Ozo's Family Members Consisting Of Three Doctors, One Lawyer by simplyshade: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
Igbo Amaka. Imolites always representing.
Commendable credentials.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Bbnaija Ozo's Family Members Consisting Of Three Doctors, One Lawyer by cyndy1000(f): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
Beautiful Family

4 Likes

Re: Meet Bbnaija Ozo's Family Members Consisting Of Three Doctors, One Lawyer by Crystalclara(f): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
Wooooww
Re: Meet Bbnaija Ozo's Family Members Consisting Of Three Doctors, One Lawyer by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
Set Family.

I like the fact that the decided to support his aspirations outside professional careers. I hope he gets good compensation from BBN naija kiss
Re: Meet Bbnaija Ozo's Family Members Consisting Of Three Doctors, One Lawyer by We4all: 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
They are UK based right? If I'm correct, then it isn't that much of a big deal cos most times, environment plays a lot in defining our destiny and career paths. By the way, they are all looking good, but I wonder what lies beneath; when we are not looking.

It appears he is the last child and obviously the only son, and for that, I guess he gets all the attention. My only concern is, most guys who turn out as gays were either raised by their mom, grew up in the midst of female siblings;or attended a boarding school for boys.

And since he has just female siblings, I hope he is as straight as his beards. Cos nowadays, anything goes when sexual orientation is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Meet Bbnaija Ozo's Family Members Consisting Of Three Doctors, One Lawyer by kiddkash(m): 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
e don reach time wey him parents go dey pray and dey shame for am
Re: Meet Bbnaija Ozo's Family Members Consisting Of Three Doctors, One Lawyer by IvarTheBoneless: 6:32am On Jul 21, 2020
The one on his left kiss
Re: Meet Bbnaija Ozo's Family Members Consisting Of Three Doctors, One Lawyer by Onyi22(f): 7:22am On Jul 21, 2020
We4all:
They are UK based right? If I'm correct, then it isn't that much of a big deal cos most times, environment plays a lot in defining our destiny and career paths. By the way, they are all looking good, but I wonder what lies beneath; when we are not looking.

It appears he is the last child and obviously the only son, and for that, I guess he gets all the attention. My only concern is, most guys who turn out as gays were either raised by their mom, grew up in the midst of female siblings;or attended a boarding school for boys.

And since he has just female siblings, I hope he is as straight as his beards. Cos nowadays, anything goes when sexual orientation is concerned.
U and your opinion are Mad

3 Likes

Re: Meet Bbnaija Ozo's Family Members Consisting Of Three Doctors, One Lawyer by queenitee(f): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2020
Onyi22:

100%

1 Like

Re: Meet Bbnaija Ozo's Family Members Consisting Of Three Doctors, One Lawyer by viviangist: 9:15am On Jul 21, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: Meet Bbnaija Ozo's Family Members Consisting Of Three Doctors, One Lawyer by We4all: 10:03am On Jul 21, 2020
Onyi22:

As mad as your response.
Re: Meet Bbnaija Ozo's Family Members Consisting Of Three Doctors, One Lawyer by We4all: 10:06am On Jul 21, 2020
viviangist:
lalasticlala

Are u back, or did I miss something? You were very active on Nairaland, but since you got married.....well, welcome back.
Re: Meet Bbnaija Ozo's Family Members Consisting Of Three Doctors, One Lawyer by SavageResponse(m): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2020
AprokoGirl:
Meet BBNaija Ozo's family members consisting of three doctors, one lawyer and professor (photo)

Lalasticlala

It's obvious he's the dunce of the family grin
Re: Meet Bbnaija Ozo's Family Members Consisting Of Three Doctors, One Lawyer by CallMeAthena(f): 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
SavageResponse:

It's obvious he's the dunce of the family grin
You comments=your moniker
Re: Meet Bbnaija Ozo's Family Members Consisting Of Three Doctors, One Lawyer by pretydiva(f): 2:11am On Aug 10, 2020
What a beautiful family,me likey kiss

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Display The Tattoo Around Her Vag****na Area (viewers Discretion) / Meet The World's Hottest Transgender - Amiyah Scott / See How Much Hushpuppi Worth Before He Was Arrested Like Is Brother Otunba Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.