Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Covenant University: I Drove Round One Of Nigeria's Top University (pics, Video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University: I Drove Round One Of Nigeria's Top University (pics, Video) (2509 Views)

"Nigerian Scam" Used As A Lecture Topic In An American University: Pics & Video / See The Stadium Built By Covenant University (pics, Video) / Chris Oyakhilome Builds Faculty Of Engineering - Benson Idahosa University (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covenant University: I Drove Round One Of Nigeria's Top University (pics, Video) by hedonister: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
So, i paid a visit to Covenant University and took a short drive to capture the essence of the school environment.

Covenant is rated not just one of the top Private universities but one of the best universities in Nigeria and Africa in Nigeria.

Watch the Video tour of the school

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52VNIiz6Lbs

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: Covenant University: I Drove Round One Of Nigeria's Top University (pics, Video) by hedonister: 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
Other pictures
Re: Covenant University: I Drove Round One Of Nigeria's Top University (pics, Video) by hedonister: 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2020

Re: Covenant University: I Drove Round One Of Nigeria's Top University (pics, Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
CU has nice architectural designs, though I’ve not visited the school before.
Hope one day, I will be privileged to tour round the school to appreciate the architectural designs

1 Like

Re: Covenant University: I Drove Round One Of Nigeria's Top University (pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
Pls, any idea when their utme/Admission forms will be out? I'm asking for a Cousin.
Re: Covenant University: I Drove Round One Of Nigeria's Top University (pics, Video) by PrettyMuchNoOne: 3:30am On Jul 21, 2020
kingdavidyakson:
Pls, any idea when their utme/Admission forms will be out? I'm asking for a Cousin.

Something that has been out since around May grin

It’s on their website - just click “undergraduate admissions” and follow all the steps.
Re: Covenant University: I Drove Round One Of Nigeria's Top University (pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2020
PrettyMuchNoOne:

Something that has been out since around May grin

It’s on their website - just click “undergraduate admissions” and follow all the steps.

OK, noted. Thanks!
Re: Covenant University: I Drove Round One Of Nigeria's Top University (pics, Video) by christejames(m): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2020
It looks cool but I think Adeleke University now beats them when it comes to beauty.
Re: Covenant University: I Drove Round One Of Nigeria's Top University (pics, Video) by Adeolajude(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2020
In need of help with your project or seminar writeup.....contact 07037238469.....for affordable and reliable service.
Re: Covenant University: I Drove Round One Of Nigeria's Top University (pics, Video) by Karlifate: 11:14am On Jul 21, 2020
Not bad.
Better than the University of Nigeria.

Re: Covenant University: I Drove Round One Of Nigeria's Top University (pics, Video) by Orire01(m): 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
Serene Environment.

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature.
Re: Covenant University: I Drove Round One Of Nigeria's Top University (pics, Video) by hedonister: 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
christejames:
It looks cool but I think Adeleke University now beats them when it comes to beauty.
I have to visit that university.
Re: Covenant University: I Drove Round One Of Nigeria's Top University (pics, Video) by christejames(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
hedonister:
I have to visit that university.

Please do...
Re: Covenant University: I Drove Round One Of Nigeria's Top University (pics, Video) by Dripy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
Covenant university is the best university in Nigeria and among the best in Africa; I have been there over 20 times.

The architectural design of the school is top notch. All staff have their quarters based on their salary, there is free wifi for all staff and students, a shopping mall, a medical centre, a farm and schools- creche, primary and secondary.

CU na complete package abeg.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oou Post Utme Result Out At Last / 2015 Jamb Cut Off Marks For Universities And Polytechnics / Neco Computer Studies (ict) 2016 Starts In 24 Hours - Free Past Questions!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.