Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Oh No, Why Must Bbnaija 2020 Begin Now! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oh No, Why Must Bbnaija 2020 Begin Now! (183 Views)

Oh No! Boko Haram Attack GOV. Zulum’s Convoy Again / Oh No! 2020 Toyota Supra Plows A Rock In Puerto Rico Despite Strict Curfew / OH NO! Handsome Guy And His 3 Friends Died In Fatal Car Accident In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh No, Why Must Bbnaija 2020 Begin Now! by Eaglecrwn: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sorry o, I know you have long been counting down to 7pm of July 19, 2020, but I can't help but ask why the fifth season of BBNaija must start now? Indeed, I am further forced to ask: couldn't the popular reality television show be shelved for now or even forever? Don't organisers of the programme have any milk of human pity? I mean mercy for those they are supposedly entertaining! Ironic, you may say but this paradox is well intended by yours sincerely. Who did this to us? It's obvious that what we have in our hands is like a person being bitten and blown by a rat all at the same time. 

Now that you may be getting my drift, kindly suffer me for being such a spoilsport or like someone would say "vibe killer". But then, I just have to kill this vibe for the good of my compatriot and country. In plain language, I am kvetching over the start of Big Brother Naija because of the distraction or escape from griping reality that it offers. Distractions from more important matters and escape from what we should be confronting concertedly. Unfortunately, the distractions have started barely hours into the programme. 

My neighbour told me about the dilemma he had to contend with last night...

Read full article here: https://allnews.ng/news/oh-no-why-must-bbnaija-2020-begin-now

(1) (Reply)

Man Comes Back To Life After A Close Encounter With Someone On A Mask / Prince Sam Attah Of Igala Ruling Family Of Kogi State Took A Bride In Style / Donald Trump Jr Suspended From Tweeting After Covid Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.