Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Experience With HP Pavilion... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Experience With HP Pavilion... (225 Views)

Hp Pavilion 15 - 500GB 4GB, Touch Screen I3. For Web Designers And Programmers O / Hp Pavilion Or Lenovo Ideapad 110 For web Development? / Hp Pavilion Core I5 7th Gen 8gb 1 Terabyte SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD! !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experience With HP Pavilion... by Ahumanbeing: 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hi webmasters, has anyone of y'all used the HP PAVILION DM4 Laptop?
I'm thinking of buying it soon, so I needed real reviews. I'll go for the 8gb ram version, either brand new or UK used.
I wanna use it for Game development, video editing and web development. Also gaming occasionally (Fortnite, good of war, call of duty and the rest) I read about the AMD Radeon HD which comes with it, and I think it meets the basic requirements of those games

Re: Experience With HP Pavilion... by mrcommonsense(m): 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ahumanbeing:
I'm thinking of buying it soon, so I needed real reviews. I'll go for the 8gb ram version, either brand new or UK used.
I wanna use it for Game development, video editing and web development. Also gaming occasionally (Fortnite, good of war, call of duty and the rest) I read about the AMD Radeon HD which comes with it, and I think it meets the basic requirements of those games
no it doesnt.
look for a laptop with atleast 4gb dedicated graphics, must be nvidia too.
then you need 16gb ram and an ssd storage not hdd if you're really serious about those things. should cost you 160k total if you're going for a uk used laptop.

ssd atleast 240gb should cost you N15,000
Re: Experience With HP Pavilion... by mrcommonsense(m): 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ahumanbeing:
no it doesnt.
then you need 16gb ram and an ssd storage not hdd if you're really serious about those things. should cost you 160k total if you're going for a uk used laptop.

ssd at least 240gb should cost you N15,000 while the ram sticks should't be more than N16,000

Also make sure the laptop has atleast a 1080p screen if you're planing on doing video or photo editing. 4k would be best.
Re: Experience With HP Pavilion... by Ahumanbeing: 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
mrcommonsense:

no it doesnt.

ssd at least 240gb should cost you N15,000 while the ram sticks should't be more than N16,000

Also make sure the laptop has atleast a 1080p screen if you're planing on doing video or photo editing. 4k would be best.
Whoa, that's a lot of number.
SSD HDD, aside the theoritical definition, what's the difference?
Re: Experience With HP Pavilion... by donsheddy1(m): 6:49am On Jul 21, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

Whoa, that's a lot of number.
SSD HDD, aside the theoritical definition, what's the difference?
SSD is the new 5G tech.

1 Like

Re: Experience With HP Pavilion... by Ahumanbeing: 7:19am On Jul 21, 2020
donsheddy1:
SSD is the new 5G tech.
Alright, well If I can raise extra before black Friday, I'll get a better system. Let me research about high-end laptops

(1) (Reply)

Help Between Domiciliary Account And Savings / App Design / Verified UK Goggle Adsense With And Without Domain Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.