Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Lets Talk Business - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Lets Talk Business (311 Views)

Lets Be Your Partner And Assistant On Logistics/delivery Services. / Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk Business by emmaxman(m): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hi,
To become wealthy is very easy if you see a like mind person to join force - share ideas and bring together resources.
So, i have created a whatsapp group to bring like minds together.
The group is actually meant for us to share ideas and bring together resources in other to make wealth together.
I used whatsapp over telegram for legitimacy of participants.
People we need;
1). You have resources and don't know what and where to invest it in.
2). You have resources but still need some to partner with you.
3). You have ideas or know-how and need someone to invest in it.
4). You have an existing business or investment and still need investors to grow your business.

Lets join the whatsapp group via the below:

https:///JuiurMCZzsFKbwuhJptEiN

Search for - @businessthinkers on telegram, add up and there you will see the link to the whatsapp group

Re: Lets Talk Business by IRIENBOY(m): 4:55am On Jul 21, 2020
the link is not working
Re: Lets Talk Business by emmaxman(m): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2020
Forgive me. Link not allowed.

Search for - @businessthinkers on telegram, add up and there you will see the link to the whatsapp group

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Franchise Business Today / Looking For Franchise (name) In Pharmacy Store / Get FREE $500 Real Money And Start Trading Forex Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.