Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

"No Man Is Faithful" – Ifu Ennada Says As She Advises Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "No Man Is Faithful" – Ifu Ennada Says As She Advises Women (425 Views)

Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"No Man Is Faithful" – Ifu Ennada Says As She Advises Women by inforsu: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ex-bbnaija star Ifu ennada has advised women after seeing how "praise" who is one of this year's bbnaija contestants claims to be single

mr.ayanfe BBN Fans were able to dig up family
Read more unfolding bbnaija stories as they appoint house head
https://www.rsumatter.com.ng/bbnaija
photos of BBNaija's Praise and brought out the photo

where he proposed to his girlfriend. Praise recentlyclaimed to be single during the live show, few hoursafter Nigerians dugged up photos of hisengagement, his alleged wife and kid.

Her post reads:

Men Will Embarrass You! I have finally come to the conclusion that no man is faithful.I swear men will embarrass you for small p**sy and b**bs.No good lady deserves to be with a stupid ass,shameless, cheating bastard. Better to remains single and have kids by

Re: "No Man Is Faithful" – Ifu Ennada Says As She Advises Women by GboyegaD(m): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
Some people just talk for talk sake or how do we classify this gibberish?

1 Like

Re: "No Man Is Faithful" – Ifu Ennada Says As She Advises Women by flyingpig: 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Idiot

Likewise, no girl who is not a wh¤re.
Re: "No Man Is Faithful" – Ifu Ennada Says As She Advises Women by donbachi(m): 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
Women go open their mouths talk about men anyhow..dis brisket bone go follow open mouth..as if the man fvcks himself.

(1) (Reply)

Katie Price Blasts Ex Dwight Yorke As She Warns Their Son Harvey Could Die / Jeff Bezos' Net Worth Increased By $13 Billion In A Single Day / Bbnaija 2020: Dorathy Is A Certified Runs Girl– Social Media User, Receipts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.