Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Pos Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pos Business (889 Views)

I Want To Start POS Business / Is POS Business Profitable? / How To Start A POS Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pos Business by Bankyshinani(m): 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
I want to start an agency banking which we all know as pos business and I don't know which one is the best in terms of charges and customer services.... I really want the expert in the house to put me through...
Re: Pos Business by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
Bankyshinani:
I want to start an agency banking which we all know as pos business and I don't know which one is the best in terms of charges and customer services.... I really want the expert in the house to put me through...

I'll advice you channel your strength into VTU business. By the time the POS start giving you issues, you'll be confused
Re: Pos Business by empire02: 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
Bankyshinani:
Go with POS,
Get a good location,
You're good to go..
You can be making 8-10k daily depending on your location

1 Like

Re: Pos Business by Bankyshinani(m): 12:18am On Jul 21, 2020
empire02:
Go with POS, Get a good location, You're good to go.. You can be making 8-10k daily depending on your location
which of the provider is good?
Re: Pos Business by Bankyshinani(m): 12:19am On Jul 21, 2020
Havanatandt:

I'll advice you channel your strength into VTU business. By the time the POS start giving you issues, you'll be confused
how you I go into the vtu business?
Re: Pos Business by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 21, 2020
Bankyshinani:

Message me using the WhatsApp link below my signature.. I can explain all that you need to know about this business through that link

1 Like

Re: Pos Business by empire02: 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
Bankyshinani:

which of the provider is good?
Go with fcmb,

Although it's 24hrs
Re: Pos Business by Shewun1234: 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
You can add VTU with your POS as well, selling Data, cable TV subscription and payment of PHCN. I can show you how to do that Message https:///message/JJAOUNW7OTFPB1
Re: Pos Business by Bankyshinani(m): 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
empire02:
Go with fcmb,
Although it's 24hrs
Are you currently in the business?
Re: Pos Business by empire02: 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
Bankyshinani:

Are you currently in the business?
Yes
Re: Pos Business by BenGurion10: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
empire02:

Go with fcmb,

Although it's 24hrs
How do I get an FCMB POS?
Re: Pos Business by empire02: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
BenGurion10:

How do I get an FCMB POS?
Just go to their bank though thier process is something else, are you the one chatting me on Whatsapp?
Re: Pos Business by Samabu07(m): 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
Bankyshinani:

Don't patronize Recharge and get paid schemes. You will end up regretting it with your hard earned money gone.

3 Likes

Re: Pos Business by Bankyshinani(m): 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
empire02:
Yes
please can you send me ur number so that u can put me through?
Re: Pos Business by Bankyshinani(m): 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
[quote author=Samabu07 post=91989411]
Don't patronize Recharge and get paid schemes. You will end up regretting it with your hard earned money gone.[/quote
please can you send me ur number so that u can put me through?
Re: Pos Business by kopite04: 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
You can dm me for guides
Bankyshinani:

Re: Pos Business by Samabu07(m): 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
[quote author=Bankyshinani post=92000548][/quote]
I am no longer promoting Recharge and get paid RAGP due to their poor customer services (I was vulgarly insulted literally). They don't pick up their calls, whenever they do, they would sound unprofessional, won't solve your query and let you new recruit down.
Your recruit would feel you want to scam them due to the inept attitude to credit their RAGP account.
You would regret it. Look for other systems that are not into MLM and focus on their VTU services.
I am not promoting any VTU services again and currently not in any.
Re: Pos Business by Bankyshinani(m): 12:01am On Jul 24, 2020
kopite04:
You can dm me for guides
give me ur whatapp number
Re: Pos Business by Shewun1234: 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
Samabu07:

I am no longer promoting Recharge and get paid RAGP due to their poor customer services (I was vulgarly insulted literally). They don't pick up their calls, whenever they do, they would sound unprofessional, won't solve your query and let you new recruit down.
Your recruit would feel you want to scam them due to the inept attitude to credit their RAGP account.
You would regret it. Look for other systems that are not into MLM and focus on their VTU
services.
I am not promoting any VTU services again and currently not in any.

You need to check out Top up and get Reward. Their system is great. You have the option of earning from their MLM or just focusing on their VTU service anyone that floats your boat. They intentionally focused on the loopsides of RAGP and have better services.
Re: Pos Business by skyhighweb(m): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
Shewun1234:

You need to check out Top up and get Reward. Their system is great. You have the option of earning from their MLM or just focusing on their VTU service anyone that floats your boat. They intentionally focused on the loopsides of RAGP and have better services.
some one says he no do again u dey yan am of another scheme

1 Like

Re: Pos Business by Samabu07(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
Shewun1234:

No thanks.
Re: Pos Business by Shewun1234: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
skyhighweb:
some one says he no do again u dey yan am of another scheme
Its up to him to decide whether he is intrested or not. I'm preaching what I'm doing.......Or how does that saying go? NVM. I registered in TGR and I've gotten my money back just by recharging for my self, friends family. He got frustrated by RAGP and its no crime if I show him a better one.

See wouldnt it be better if everyone leverages n this? Not for the sake of marketing to others but just so you can save your self those little changes of 10naira, 40naira the bank and the rest charge from you. Why is the bank, Jumia, Shoprite and the rest asking you to load your data and buy recharge card from them. Ifnyou think its because they love you you better have a rethink. Imagine if 40, 000 people load their PHCN token from GTB and they are all charged 40naira has usual, how much has the bank gained from them that day? Not to imagine the data and the airtime token people buy every minute of the day.
Re: Pos Business by skyhighweb(m): 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
Shewun1234:

Its up to him to decide whether he is intrested or not. I'm preaching what I'm doing.......Or how does that saying go? NVM. I registered in TGR and I've gotten my money back just by recharging for my self, friends family. He got frustrated by RAGP and its no crime if I show him a better one.

See wouldnt it be better if everyone leverages n this? Not for the sake of marketing to others but just so you can save your self those little changes of 10naira, 40naira the bank and the rest charge from you. Why is the bank, Jumia, Shoprite and the rest asking you to load your data and buy recharge card from them. Ifnyou think its because they love you you better have a rethink. Imagine if 40, 000 people load their PHCN token from GTB and they are all charged 40naira has usual, how much has the bank gained from them that day? Not to imagine the data and the airtime token people buy every minute of the day.

preach

(1) (Reply)

Locally Made Wooden Pallets / Chinmark Logistics / Bakery Franchise Program - Start Your Bakery With Zero Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.