Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Herdsmen Should Not Be Trivialised, My friend was kidnapped in Benin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Should Not Be Trivialised, My friend was kidnapped in Benin (616 Views)

Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria / Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman / Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Should Not Be Trivialised, My friend was kidnapped in Benin by freshkpomo(m): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
I just got a sad story today that my friend who went to the village with his family were attacked by herdsmen. My friend was kidnapped, while they shot two if his family member, one on the neck and the other know the leg.

This incident happened in Benin which is a clear indication of that they have conquered the North and are now heading down south. Southerners be prepared to defend yourselves cos these guys are not human you can reason with, the government will not come to your aid either. Still in shock since I heard the news.. Please MOD help with this, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Should Not Be Trivialised, My friend was kidnapped in Benin by Ladylite: 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
freshkpomo:
I just got a sad story today that my friend who went to the village with his family were attacked by herdsmen. My friend was kidnapped, while they shot two if his family member, one on the neck and the other know the leg.

This incident happened in Benin which is a clear indication of hat they have conquered the North and are now heading down south. Southerners be prepared to defend yourselves cos these guys are not human you can reason with, the government will not come to your aid either. Still in shock since I heard the news.. Please MOD help with this, thanks.

This is sad.

Which area of Edo state

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Should Not Be Trivialised, My friend was kidnapped in Benin by Vyzz: 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
People that live inside Bush from January to December....

The don't even go for Christmas..... Even if the are moslems

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Should Not Be Trivialised, My friend was kidnapped in Benin by Emmyloyalty: 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sorry man. I pray he be found soon and well.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Should Not Be Trivialised, My friend was kidnapped in Benin by mrwonlasewonie: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
So sorry for this. the government has failed nigeria

Even Nigerians have failed fellow Nigerians.at this moment it's painful but when all human efforts have failed,God is your only hope.i know it's a bitter pill to swallow.at this point no one but God can only intervene and rescue your friend From the beasts.this is the more reason Christians all over nigeria must rise up and intercede for nigeria.they need to STOP all this division and unhealthy rivalry.i don't care about the denomination, just pray for nigeria because you have no other country

Even if you run to America, America is not safe anymore.theres so much gun violence and racial attacks.same with Mexico. the whole world is full of darkness the only weapon you have is prayer.even nigeria police are not to be trusted.they are another sociopathic people that are only all about exploiting you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Should Not Be Trivialised, My friend was kidnapped in Benin by dawno2008(m): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
This is what we've been saying all these while, why can't the south come togather and fight this menace as on indivisible entity.

Why didn't Edo state key into the "Amotekun" of the south West given the old cultural and historical bond with the west so as to be able to tackle this animals.

But all the youth knows how to do is fight and insult themselves on a faceless forum,it pains me so much to see the big divide done by politicians.

Mind you,it was youth that fought for Nigeria's indepence, they were focus and determined for self sufficiency,we may argue that there was no social media to distract them.

The aim of the fulanis is to bring chaos and destruction, they don't care about if you are from West or east,all the know is KILL KILL KILL.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Should Not Be Trivialised, My friend was kidnapped in Benin by Deebwebb: 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
Pray he gets rescued,this Fulani's herdsmen are already in the south waiting to start unleashing terror,they will probably start from a minority tribe to test water and too see if we are united.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Should Not Be Trivialised, My friend was kidnapped in Benin by mrwonlasewonie: 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
Beware of this car.hes a thief

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Should Not Be Trivialised, My friend was kidnapped in Benin by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
Chei, Nigeria is turning something else, we need to checkmate these criminals
Re: Herdsmen Should Not Be Trivialised, My friend was kidnapped in Benin by freshkpomo(m): 6:36am On Jul 21, 2020
Ladylite:

This is sad.

Which area of Edo state

Benin, I think around Ovia North East Local government.
Re: Herdsmen Should Not Be Trivialised, My friend was kidnapped in Benin by freshkpomo(m): 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Chei, Nigeria is turning something else, we need to checkmate these criminals

From the look of things I think these guys are been backed by Ogas at the top, my guy Don come out. Though nobody knew how they released him, but we all know say na money, cos him people hold small thing.. These guys don turn am to business oh and they kill at will, imagine shooting someone on the neck..... Terrible beast, they need to be fished out an buried alive.

(1) (Reply)

How Killer Police Almost Evacuated My Brother’s Corpse – Sibling / Abuja-based Mast Vandals Arrested In Gombe (photos) / Smugglers Doing Fast And Furious With Their Smuggled Rice In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.