Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,642 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

ANOSMIA: Why Is Loss Of Sense Of Smell And Taste So Common!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ANOSMIA: Why Is Loss Of Sense Of Smell And Taste So Common!!! (333 Views)

Loss Of Sense Of Smell And Taste / Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ANOSMIA: Why Is Loss Of Sense Of Smell And Taste So Common!!! by naijadefender: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
Anosmia has become a rampant ailment. I know nothing less than 10 people that have complained of sudden loss of sense of smell and taste. Most of them have gone for COVID-19 test and tested negative. Another scary thing is that they reside in various parts of Nigeria. Anambra, delta, Kogi, and the north. I wonder what is going on. Has our air , food or water been contaminated with some sort of chemical that is causing this. I spoke to a pharmacist that said it is caused by zinc deficiency, some people have taken the zinc and yet to no avail.

There must be more to this than meets the eye.
Re: ANOSMIA: Why Is Loss Of Sense Of Smell And Taste So Common!!! by illicit(m): 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
I smell a rat sha
Re: ANOSMIA: Why Is Loss Of Sense Of Smell And Taste So Common!!! by SmallmebigGod: 4:44am On Jul 21, 2020
Go back to your pharmacist and tell him/her to know his/her limit. Zinc deficiency has been prevalent in Nigeria since how many years. And it is only now that is causing loss of smell and taste senses abi.

(1) (Reply)

Must Every Marriage Between AS Couple End In Regret? Advice Needed / Check Out Sons Of 3 Multimillionaires Who Have Disorders / How To Clean Your Kidneys To Avoid Dialysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.