Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

#poisimpleagenda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #poisimpleagenda (162 Views)

#poisimpleagenda :manisfesto Of Hope / #poisimpleagenda ; Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu Is The Man Ooo! / #poisimpleagenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#poisimpleagenda by ironblack(m): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
I will run a government that is accountable and sincere. It is my belief that once a government makes a promise, it should stick to it and fulfill it.

I have a manifesto of what I will do if elected.

I have presented the manifesto for scrutiny because I am convinced of its practicality.

I urge the people of Edo State to be critical in choosing who represents them.

It is not about sentiments, lies, or propaganda.

It is about who has the ability, and plan, to make Edo State better in the next four years. - Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu

#POISIMPLEAGENDA #EdoMustMoveForward #POIGANI #EdoForAPC

(1) (Reply)

Cacovid-19: Food Palliatives To Niger State To Be Distributed Transparently / How To Break Strong African Minds: 500 Years Of Insanity / Rotimi Akeredolu Seeks For Cooperation From Ondo APC Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.