Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

A Tale Of The 4 Wise Men Of The Presidential Cabal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Tale Of The 4 Wise Men Of The Presidential Cabal (567 Views)

The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS / Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) / At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tale Of The 4 Wise Men Of The Presidential Cabal by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
Buhari - The figure head or the boss
Mamaan Daura - Consigliere acting as the underboss
Abba Kyari - Political head (The smart one)
Isa Funtua - The money bag, in control of the finance of the cabals..

These are the men who controls the affairs of my nation..

Am I happy that the third and fourth is gone?? By no means No, my condelsences to their families.. I believe in a 2nd chance but its God who gives and takes...

They held power like there is no tomorrow, filled with extreme hatred for southern regions, believing its their divine right to rule this nation.. You see, the North despite been at the helm of affairs since the civil war was not happy with the south simply cause of democracy which gave the south the equal right to demand their dividends.

Obj, redistributed alot of things which they were not happy with, Jonathan a minority also empowered alot of the south.. Buhari and his gang felt threatened, upon winning the presidency despite the support of the South west decided to cleanse the south from power..

The rate of Nepotism, tribal favouritism was second to none, the Kaduna mafia era returned, Nigeria got hot with poverty and unimaginable crimes, all this cause of disunity and the politics of winner takes it all..

Today, 2 of the most powerful men in Nigeria are gone, just like that.. I wonder what the other 2 will think..

Buhari barely survived last 2 years from a terrible illness, I believe he can see this as a sign to make amends.. A leader is one who acts as a father to everyone..

Just couple of weeks ago, same Isa Funtua was interviewed and when ask if the SE can be given opportunity to lead the nation, he became suddenly angry filled with hatred and even cautioned the interviewer about even dreaming such a thing..

This is a big lesson in life, nothing is certain...

Love all, embrace all and never think we are here forever...
Adieu isa Funtua
Re: A Tale Of The 4 Wise Men Of The Presidential Cabal by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
That wicked thing finally gone. grin grin grin
Him for dey alive come decide 2023 now......men be doing like na dem be God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tale Of The 4 Wise Men Of The Presidential Cabal by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
It's those four listed up there that 'arranged' things at the Supreme Court (starting with throwing poor Onnoghen under the bus) so it was arriving at all those ridiculous pronouncements and rulings that eventually paved the way for Buhari to 'win' the election and 'win' the legal challenges that were to follow!

Dem foul four saw to the greatest judicial heist the country has ever seen...and no doubt, will ever see!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tale Of The 4 Wise Men Of The Presidential Cabal by oyatz(m): 6:45am On Jul 21, 2020
Which position is Jubrin from Sudan occupying in the Cabal?

Nels55:
Buhari - The figure head or the boss
Mamaan Daura - Consigliere acting as the underboss
Abba Kyari - Political head (The smart one)
Isa Funtua - The money bag, in control of the finance of the cabals..

These are the men who controls the affairs of my nation..

Am I happy that the third and fourth is gone?? By no means No, my condelsences to their families.. I believe in a 2nd chance but its God who gives and takes...

They held power like there is no tomorrow, filled with extreme hatred for southern regions, believing its their divine right to rule this nation.. You see, the North despite been at the helm of affairs since the civil war was not happy with the south simply cause of democracy which gave the south the equal right to demand their dividends.

Obj, redistributed alot of things which they were not happy with, Jonathan a minority also empowered alot of the south.. Buhari and his gang felt threatened, upon winning the presidency despite the support of the South west decided to cleanse the south from power..

The rate of Nepotism, tribal favouritism was second to none, the Kaduna mafia era returned, Nigeria got hot with poverty and unimaginable crimes, all this cause of disunity and the politics of winner takes it all..

Today, 2 of the most powerful men in Nigeria are gone, just like that.. I wonder what the other 2 will think..

Buhari barely survived last 2 years from a terrible illness, I believe he can see this as a sign to make amends.. A leader is one who acts as a father to everyone..

Just couple of weeks ago, same Isa Funtua was interviewed and when ask if the SE can be given opportunity to lead the nation, he became suddenly angry filled with hatred and even cautioned the interviewer about even dreaming such a thing..

This is a big lesson in life, nothing is certain...

Love all, embrace all and never think we are here forever...
Adieu isa Funtua

Re: A Tale Of The 4 Wise Men Of The Presidential Cabal by vikithor(m): 6:54am On Jul 21, 2020
Do you know that you can learn how to drive better than Lagos molue and danfo drivers?
Call or whatsapp us with numbers below.

Make all the cabal wey death dey hungry pick their allotted cup of death,sip and kiss death welcome.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB FC Takes Over Nigerian Club NCG FC, Debut In 2021 German Amateur League / Emeka Ihedioha Return Imo Money - Vanguard / Video: Abuja Man Screams For Help As Flood Washes Him Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.